Central Silk Board Admit Card: The CSB recently concluded the online application process for 142 open positions. Official sources claim that the admit cards for Group A, Group B, and Group C positions will be made available in February or March 2023. After the admit cards are distributed, the authorities will send a confirmatory message to the registered candidates via email and mobile phone. This message will be sent at least three to seven days prior to the exam date.
The official website will host the Central Silk Board Admit Card for the year 2023. Candidates must have their authentication information to retrieve their admit cards. You will find all of the information you need to know about the CSB Group A B C 2023 Admit Card in this article.
Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023
For registered applicants, the Central Silk Board Admit Card for the year 2023 will be accessible online. Candidates will need to use the admit card login link to enter their Registration No., password, and date of birth in order to access the admit card. The applicants’ registered contact information (phone number, email address) will also receive the link to the admit card. Before bringing the hard copy of their admit card to the exam center, candidates will be required to include their most recent photograph. This article contains additional requirements and information regarding the CSB Call Letter 2023.
Central Silk Board (CSB) has released a notification for recruitment of various post including Stenographer Grade-I, Cook, Upper Division Clerk UDC), Junior Assistant, Library Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II, Assistant Superintendent & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates can check the details and apply online from the official website of Central Silk Board (CSB).
Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023 Details
|Article Type||Central Silk Board Admit Card|
|Recruitment Title||Central Silk Board Direct Recruitment 2023|
|Job Cadre||Group A, Group B, Group C|
|Application Process||Already took place|
|Admit card Availability||February to March ‘23|
|CBT Exam Date||February to March ‘23|
|Result Announcement||March ‘23|
|Exam Mode||Online; CBT|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Skill Test/ Interview Date||To be announced soon|
Check Also:- Odisha TET Admit Card
CSB Admit Card 2023 Important Guidelines
For applicants to obtain the CSB Admit Card 2023 Group A, B, and C, there are a number of steps they must take or keep in mind. The most important guidelines are listed in the key points below:
- Candidates should make sure their register contact information, which includes their email address and mobile number, is up to date because the exam board will send them links to download their admit cards.
- On the empty space provide in the call letter, candidates are required to paste their most recent passport-sized photo.
- It would be preferable if you pasted the same picture that you upload when you register.
- Requests to change exam centers will not be accepted by the exam authorities.
- The attendance sheet’s signature and the one uploaded during registration must be identical.
Check Also:- ICAI CA Foundation Admit Card
Details in the admit card
The Admit card that you download for the Computer Based Test contains the following details:
- Name and roll number of the applicant.
- Date of Birth.
- time of the exam
- Date of the exam.
- Venue of the Computer-base test.
- Signature of the competent authority.
Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
|Post Name||UR / OBC / EWS / ESM||SC / ST / PWD / Female|
|Group A||Rs. 1000/-||Nil|
|Group B||Rs. 750/-||Nil|
|Group C||Rs. 750/-||Nil|
Check Also:-HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Admit Card 2023
Central Silk Board Exam Details
Before the start of the computer-base test, candidates should arrive at the location. The exam center’s reporting time will be two hours earlier than the exam’s start time. This provision has been made to guarantee that candidates will be thoroughly check before entering the exam room. The identity card and the call letter should be given to the invigilator for verification.
The following elements will be check during the procedure:
- thumb impression to ensure that the application and biometric data are compatible.
- ensuring that the applicant’s photograph appears on the admit card.
- On exam day, candidates should bring the following documents:
- Two passport-size photographs.
- Identity proof with the date of birth and photograph. Such as
- Aadhaar card.
- PAN card.
- Voter Id Card.
- Driving Licence.
- any other documents issued by the government that contain the required information.
The exam’s other specifics, including the syllabus, are contain in the Central Silk Board’s announcement. The direct link to the recruitment announcement has been provide to you by us. The notification can be read and download for later use.
Check Also:-KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2023
How To Download Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023?
For the upcoming computer-base test, the Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023 will be available anytime between February and March 2023. Candidates can obtain these hall tickets by accessing the download link or the official portal once they are made available. The following are the steps to follow in order to download your call letter:
- Visit the URL “https://csb.gov.in/” or the link that was sent to your register mobile number or email address.
- On the Central Silk Board’s homepage, look for the link to download the call letter under “What’s New.”
- When you get to the Call Letter Download page, you’ll be aske for your authentication information.
- To download the call letter, enter your Registration No., Roll No., Password, or Date of Birth.
- Your screen will now display your Central Silk Board Call Letter 2023. Get it download and printed promptly.
- Before the exam, paste your most recent image in the size of a passport onto the call letter.
Central Silk Board FAQ’S
What is central silk board?
The Central Silk Board (CSB) is a Statutory Body, established during 1948, by an Act of Parliament (Act No. LXI of 1948). It functions under the administrative control of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, having head quarter at Bengaluru.
Who is the CEO of Central Silk Board?
Hanumantharayappa is a sericulturist and a weaver and succeeds N S Bissegowda, and is a senior political leader from Bharatiya Janata Party and hails from Doddaballapura, a traditional silk weaving cluster in Karnataka.
What is silk board famous for?
Located adjacent to the Central Silk Board office complex near BTM Layout at the intersection of Hosur Road and Outer Ring Road, the junction is known for its bottleneck traffic congestion as it is one of the busiest intersections in India.
Which industry belongs to Central Silk Board of India?
The Central Silk Board (CSB) is a Statutory Body under Ministry of Textiles, Government of India and is a national organization for overall development of sericulture and silk industry.
Related post :-
Gramin Rojgar Kalyan Sansthan Admit Card 2023
Rajasthan High Court LDC Exam Date 2023