NHM Admit Card: The publish date for the NHM Admit Card 2023 for various positions has not yet been confirm by the National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh. For the positions of ANM, Pharmacist-Allopathic & Lab Technician, it is anticipated that officials from the NHM would publish it 3rd to 5th days prior to the exam date.
The nrhm.gov.in NHM Admit Card 2023 will not be mailed to Applicants, instead, each & every applicant must download it from the web portal. Applicants must be aware that the computer-base test will be administer in a number of different Uttar Pradesh districts.
NHM Admit Card 2023
The nrhm.gov.in National Health Mission Admit Card 2023, which will be publish on the official web portal in the very near future, will include notification about the timing of the examinations for various positions. Many applicants who plan to take the CBT examination for one of the four open positions must arrive at the testing location at least an hour before the paper start time.
The SAMS NHM Exam Date 2023 is as well as January respectively, for ANM, Pharmacist-Allopathic, Lab Technician and Staff Nurse. The examination will be administered using a computer-base test; Applicants are advise of this.
NHM Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Article Title||NHM Admit Card 2023|
|Examination Name||NHM Examination|
|Conducted By||National Health Mission|
|Last date to apply||2023|
Check Also:- AP Police SI Admit Card
Information NHM A
The Indian government established the National Health Mission, which combined the National Rural Health Mission and the National Urban Health Mission. In March 2018, it was extended once more to March 2020. It is overseen by Indian Government-appointed National Level Monitors and led by a Mission Director. The newly established National Urban Health Mission and the Rural Health Mission (NRHM).
Health System Strengthening (RMNCH+A) in both urban and rural areas, Reproductive, Maternal, Neonatal, Child and Adolescent Health, and Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases are the primary components of the program. NHM envisions achieving universal access to health care services that are accountable, affordable, of high quality, and responsive to the needs of the people.
nrhm.gov.in admit card 2023
The NHM Admit Card 2023 was make available on the official website, nrhm.gov.in, 2023. As the exam dates have been publish, Applicants should download their NHM Staff Nurse, ANM and Other Posts NHM Admit Card 2023. Applicants must timely refresh the portal. Students can download their NHM admit card 2023 & monitor the status of their applications by entering their valid credentials. Students must register for the examination by bringing a printout of their call letter, as well as the necessary identification Papers.
NHM Vacancy 2022 Staff Nurse
The NHM Vacancy 2023 staff nurse must possess either a B. Sc. in nursing from any recognize institution that has been approve by the state’s or the government’s nursing council or a staff nurse diploma in general nursing and midwifery in order to submit an online request. An online application must be submit along with a NHM Vacancy 2023 Staff Nurse Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery Diploma from Any Recognized Institute and a Registration from the UP Nurses & Midwives Council.
Pharmacists must be registered with the Uttar Pradesh Pharmacy Council, be Allopathic Intermediate & have a diploma or degree in pharmacy before submitting an online request. Medical Laboratory Technology Lab Technician Degree, Intermediate Science with Medical Laboratory Technology Diploma, or Degree or Diploma from a University or Institute that Has Been Recognize by a Reputable State or Central Government.
Read Also:- KMAT Kerala Admit Card
Nhm.gov.in Vacancy 2023
Here we have provided the nhm.gov.in Vacancy 2023 and the all the notification which will be helpful for you.
- Staff Nurse: The first nhm.gov.in Vacancy 2023 is Staff Nurse Applicants for this position must have completed a Diploma in GNM, a B.SC. in Nursing, or both and be register with the Nursing Council.
- ANM Applicants should be register with the UP Nursing Council and have complete an ANM diploma.
- Allopathic pharmacists must have completed their 12th grade education & have a degree or diploma in pharmacy as well as registration with the pharmacy council.
- Lab Technician- Applicants must be register at the UP State Medical Faculty and possess a Medical Laboratory Technology degree or a 12th grade science diploma with an MLT diploma.
Guideline NHM Admit Card 2023:-
The upnrhm.gov.in NHM Admit Card 2023, which will be released on the official website in the very near future, will include information about the timing of the examinations for various positions. Many applicants who plan to take the CBT exam for one of the four open positions must arrive at the testing location at least an hour before the exam’s start time.
- First, go to the official web portal at nrhm.gov.in
- Select the “download NHM Admit Card 2023 link from the part that contains your NHM Admit Card 2023.
- You’ll see a new tab appear with a marks of empty spaces.
- Students must make sure they attach all the necessary personal data to the rules, such as their participant registration number & date of birth.
- By clicking the “submit” option, you may view the information that has been submit. You will see a digital replica of the hall ticket created on the display.
- For later use, print out the NHM Call letter 2023.
Can Check:- HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Admit Card
NHM Exam Pattern 2023
The National Health Mission UP has already made available the exam pattern for the positions of ANM, Allopathic Pharmacist, Lab Technician, and Staff Nurse. Find out more about it in the details below.
- On the planned date, tests in the form of computer-based tests will be administered for each of the four open positions.
- There will be 100 objective-type questions altogether, each worth one mark.
- Students will have two hours throughout the exam to complete the most questions possible.
- There won’t be a system of deduct points for answering questions incorrectly or not at all. There will be questions in both Hindi & English.
- There will be a total of 100 questions, with 80 requiring topic knowledge and the remaining 20 general awareness.
NHM Admit Card FAQ’S
Who is the head of NHM up?
Aparna U., I.A.S.
What is the full form of Nhmmp?
National Health Mission of Madhya Pradesh
What is Cho full form?
Community Health Officer
Do contractual employees get bonus?
Hence, under the Contract Labour Act, the principal employer cannot be held liable to pay bonus to the contractual workers.
Rajasthan High Court LDC Exam Date
Gramin Rojgar Kalyan Sansthan Admit Card