SSA Gujarat Admit Card 2023: The Gujarat Council of School Education and SSA Gujarat Admit Card 2023 science and Language. Many candidates applied for this recruitment till its last date which was 03rd October 2022. Now all of SSA Gujarat Admit Card 2023 are waiting for the announcement of SSA Gujarat Admit Card 2023 so that they can appear in the examination.
As per our expectations, Exam Dates will be announced in one or two days and it may be conducted in the last week of October 2022. For the position of Special Educator in 2023, SSA Gujarat Admit Card 2023 has placed an advertisement. The eligible students should read the original advertising before applying for this position. Other information, such as the required age, educational background, selection methods, application cost, and how to apply, is provided below. The application will begin on September 12, 2023.
SSA Gujarat Admit Card 2023
- 1 SSA Gujarat Admit Card 2023
- 2 SSA Gujarat Admit Card 2023 Overview
- 3 SSA Gujarat Special Teacher Apply Online
- 4 SSA Exam Instruction
- 5 How to Download SSA Gujarat Exam Hall Ticket?
- 6 Selection Process
- 7 Eligibility Criteria for SSA Gujarat Recruitment 2023
- 8 SSA Gujarat Admit Card FAQ’S
- 8.1 How many questions are asked in the SSA Special Teacher Exam 2023?
- 8.2 How many positions are available for Special Educators in the SSA Special Educator Notification 2023?
- 8.3 What is the selection procedure for the SSA Special Educator Recruitment 2023?
- 8.4 How much does the SSA Special Educator Recruitment 2023 application fee cost?
For the position of Special Educator, SSA Gujarat Admit Card 2023 has issued an online application form invitation. The total number of openings for this recruiting is 1300. You can check here for crucial information like the deadline, test date, and admit card for SSA Gujarat Special Educator Online Form 22 2023-2023. Application began on 12 September 2023. Fill out this form before October 1, 2023, since that is the deadline. SSA Gujarat Admit Card 2023 is conducted to recruit teachers who will impart knowledge and wisdom to children of 4 to 18 years of age.
The teachers will be posted to teach students in classes: from preschool to Senior Secondary.The monthly PayScale (Salary) is not known as per departmental guidelines for this position. This position has an age range of 18 to 35. To apply online for a special educator, carefully read the guidelines. During the online SSA Gujarat Admit Card 2023, those interested in applying for the SSA Bharti 2023 may do so online. To learn everything there is to know about the Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and other facts, read this article.
SSA Gujarat Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat|
|Mode of Selection||Written Exam|
|Notification Released||Update Soon|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
SSA Gujarat Admit Card Notification
For the position of Special Educator in 2023, Samagra Shiksha Gujarat (SSA Gujarat Recruitment 2023) has placed an advertisement. The eligible students should read the original advertising before applying for this position. Other information, such as the required age, educational background, selection methods, application cost, and how to apply, is provided below. The application will begin on September 12, 2023. During the online application period, those interested in applying for the SSA Bharti 2023 may do so online. To learn everything there is to know about the Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and other facts, read this article.
Check Also- Tripura TET Admit Card
SSA Gujarat Special Teacher Apply Online
From 12-09-2022 forward, SSA will begin taking online applications for the 1300 Special Educator positions on its official website, at https://ift.tt/PRX7G0tStudents may visit the official website to apply online for the SSA Gujarat Recruitment 2023, or they can use the direct link mentioned at the bottom of this article. Up to January 10, 2023, the SSA Special Educator Apply Online Link will be functional.
Samagra Shiksha Teacher Exam Date
The candidates who are willing to teach the students and have filled out the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) form for the same now wait for the date of the exam. The dates of the Teacher exam will be announced on the official portal of the Samagra Shiksha by the Gujarat Council of Education.
|SSA Teacher Exam Events||Dates|
|SSA Gujarat Exam Form Last Date||TBA|
|SSA Gujarat Exam Admit Card Release Date||To Be Declared|
|Exam Date of SSA Gujarat 2023||To Be Declared|
|Result of SSA Gujarat Exam 2023||To Be Declared|
The candidates are required to be patient and prepare for their exams well. The Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) spreads over 33 districts and 4 Municipal Corporations in Gujarat. The selected candidates will be appointed in any district. The government of Gujarat is trying to implement the four P(s) of the Development Administration genuinely.
Also Check- Tripura TET Admit Card
Particulars on Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Gujarat Admit card:-
- Aspirant’s Name
- Aspirant’s date of birth
- Name of the examination
- Aspirant’s Latest photograph
- Aspirant’s Gender
- Father’s/mother’s name
- Roll number
- Duration of examination
- Aspirant’s Category (GEN/SC/ST/OBC)
- Examination centre address and details
- Exam centre/online registration number
- Vital instructions
Check Here- TNUSRB Constable Hall Ticket
SSA Exam Instruction
Aspirants should download the admit card on time to avoid last-minute issues. They shall also follow the instruction written on it. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) provides basic eduction to school children. Education plays a significant role in the life of each child. The aspirants going for the post shall take their responsibility seriously and teach what they know best. They should keep learning and expanding the horizons of children as well.
- Aspirants shall read all the instructions provided on the Admit cards provided by the SSA authorities.
- The candidates should not carry any electronic item to the examination hall.
- In case of any discrepancies, the accused will be punished by the authorities.
- One should not forget to carry identification proof along with him/her to pass the checking done for the verification of the candidate.
- In case of any problem regarding admit card, consult the SSA authorities.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) exam aspirants shall follow the covid-19 protocols mentioned by the government.
Also Check- SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card
How to Apply for SSA Gujarat Bharti Online?
- The candidate must visit the official site of SSA Gujarat and a new screen will be displayed.
- The candidate who has the eligibility may participate in the recruitment.
- Fill up your complete information in the application form like the name of the candidate, contact number, address, and other details.
- Upload the scan images of a recent passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Once check your application form before submitting the final button.
- The candidate must take a soft copy of the application form for future use.
Click- Sainik School Admit Card
How to Download SSA Gujarat Exam Hall Ticket?
The candidates who are waiting for their hall tickets to be released shall check the steps in advance before the authorities upload the cards. To download the hall ticket, one shall follow the steps given below:-
- Step-1 Please go to the official portal of the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Gujarat.
- Step-2 There on the portal look for the link to the SSA Teacher Exam hall tickets (Maths-Science, Social Science, and Language). Click on it.
- Step-3 Then a new page will be opened where you have to fill in your details such as name register id and roll number.
- Step-4 After submitting the details, you will be able to log in to your account and get the hall tickets.
- Step-5 Please download yours and then keep a copy of the hall tickets on your device for future use.
The Samagra Shiksha Program of the state of Gujarat comprises three schemes Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) which was initiated for Elementary education; the Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), especially for Secondary & Higher Secondary education & Teacher Education (TE) for capacity building of teachers.
Check Here- NCVT MIS ITI CBT Admit Card
The payment process can be done through online payment like debit cards, credit cards, and internet banking.
- Qualification certificate
- Age proof
- Physically handicapped
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Other documents
The selection of the candidates will be done in the following stages.
- Written Test
- Online Test
Check Here- Gramin Rojgar Kalyan Sansthan Admit Card
Eligibility Criteria for SSA Gujarat Recruitment 2023
Candidates interested in applying for SSA Gujarat Special Educator Jobs 2023 through SSA Gujarat Recruitment 2023 must have completed Class 10/Matriculation; Intermediate/10+2; and have a Bachelor’s Degree/B.Sc/B.Com from a UGC recognized university/institution with B.
The candidate must have Indian nationality.
The age should be a minimum of 18 years and the maximum age is 32 years. The age relaxation for reserved category candidates is as per government rules.
The candidate can check the educational qualification on the official site.
Also Check- Rajasthan High Court LDC Exam Date
SSA Gujarat Admit Card FAQ’S
How many questions are asked in the SSA Special Teacher Exam 2023?
There will be 100 Questions from various topics which you have to answer in 120 Minutes.
How many positions are available for Special Educators in the SSA Special Educator Notification 2023?
Through the SSA Special Educator Recruitment 2023, 1300 Special Educator positions will get filled.
What is the selection procedure for the SSA Special Educator Recruitment 2023?
Students will get selected after a written test and an interview process.
How much does the SSA Special Educator Recruitment 2023 application fee cost?
The application fee may vary depending on what category the applicant belongs to. Visit the official website linked above to get a clear idea.