Rajasthan BPL Ration Card List 2023: All eligible citizens of Rajasthan BPL Ration Card List 2023 by the state government, and once they have one, they can purchase the subsidized food and other supplies at any fair price store. The authority is required to update their list of ration card holders because a number of people have submitted Rajasthan BPL Ration Card List 2023 for new cards. Therefore, if you have applied for Rajasthan BPL Ration Card List 2023, you can view the Rajasthan BPL Ration Card List 2023 online at the Food department’s official website using the information provided below.
The following post contains comprehensive information regarding the Rajasthan BPL Ration Card List 2023. The Rajasthan Ration Card application process, eligibility requirements, ration card list, required documents, application status, and other details will be provided to them in depth here. New ration cards have been issued in Rajasthan, those people who had submitted the application form for the ration card, have issued the ration card to those people who already have their ration card and it has been lost due to some reason.
Rajasthan BPL Ration Card List 2023
- 1 Rajasthan BPL Ration Card List 2023
- 2 Rajasthan BPL Ration Card List 2023 Overview
- 3 Rajasthan BPL District Wise Ration Card List
- 4 Eligibility for Issue of Rajasthan BPL Ration Card
- 5 How To Online Apply For New Ration BPL Card in Rajasthan?
- 6 Rajasthan BPL Ration Card List FAQ’S
The Food and Civil Supplies Department of Rajasthan has prepared the Rajasthan BPL Ration Card List 2023 in this location. The Rajasthan Ration Card List, which has been made available by department staff, contains the names of all state residents who have submitted applications for the new ration card. The Rajasthan government has created a new ration card list called the Rajasthan BPL Ration Card List 2023 for the people who live in the state of Rajasthan. Individuals can search for their name in the online published list Rajasthan BPL Ration Card List 2023.
You can find all of the information you need about the Rajasthan BPL Ration Card List 2023 in the article that is located below it on food.raj.nic.in. Read this article thoroughly to learn everything you need to know about the Rajasthan BPL Ration Card List 2023, including application status, new beneficiary list, and more. Individuals can also download their ration card. Information related to Rajasthan BPL Ration Card List 2023 has been explained in detail in this advertisement.
Rajasthan BPL Ration Card List 2023 Overview
|Ration Card||Rajasthan Ration Card|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Concerned Department||Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Rajasthan|
|Types of ration card||Four|
|Mode of application||Online/ Offline|
Click- NEET PG Registration
Types of Rajasthan BPL Ration Cards
All families and citizens in the state of Rajasthan receive four different types of ration cards based on their annual income. The following are the specifics regarding each and every ration card:
- APL (Above Poverty Line) Ration Cards– All general state customers and families with stable annual incomes receive APL ration cards. Citizens who fall into this category are given APL cards in two different colors. A Blue APL Ration Card is given to citizens with two gas connections, while a Green APL Ration Card is given to citizens with one gas connection.
- BPL Ration Card (Below Poverty Line)-Families from economically disadvantaged groups who live below the poverty line receive BPL ration cards. The municipality and village assembly classify these families as BPL because they do not have a regular source of income. The color of the BPL ration cards is pink.
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojna) Ration Card- The Municipal Corporation, Municipality, and Village Assembly select the poorest families to receive Antyodaya Anna Yojna (AAY) ration cards. The color of the AAY card is yellow.
- State BPL- The municipality, Gram Sabha, or Municipal Corporation issues State BPL ration cards to families that have been identified as such. The color of the State BPL ration card is Dark Green.
Read More-Rajasthan University Admission Form
Rajasthan BPL District Wise Ration Card List
Online access is available to the ration cards of rural and urban families in nearly every district of the state. The state government has made it possible to view the district-by-district ration card list on the official portal. The following is a list of all the districts:
Number of all BPL ration card holders as per latest data
- Annapurna Ration Card -8875
- Antyodaya Ration Card -681713
- BPL Ration Card -2492859
- State BPL Ration Card-635123
Check- Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission
Eligibility for Issue of Rajasthan BPL Ration Card
Eligibility requirements must be met before a Rajasthan Ration card application can be submitted. The ration card can only be applied for by citizens who are eligible. They can check their eligibility by looking at the information below. The applicants must not have a Rajasthan ration card.
- A new ration card can be requested by citizens who hold an expired or temporary card.
- A ration card can be requested by married couples in the state who have just tied the knot.
- The citizen’s application will determine the type of ration they receive.
Also Read-Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission
How to check Name Wise District Village Wise Rajasthan BPL Ration Card List?
- The Rajasthan Ration Card List can be viewed online by anyone who wants to. Citizens must follow the straightforward steps listed below to access the online ration card link: click on https://food.raj.nic.in/DistrictWiseCategoryDetails.aspx.
- The ration card count and list by district will appear.
- Click on the rural/urban link that corresponds to the area in question after searching for the appropriate district.
- Depending on the option chosen, a list of all the Nagarpalika or Blocks will be displayed.
- The Panchayat- or Ward-wise list of ration cards will open when you click on the appropriate Block or Nagarpalika option.
- A list of all the FPS names will appear after you select the appropriate ward or panchayat tab.
- To learn more, continue by clicking the link for the relevant FPS name.
Check Also- Chhattisgarh Civil Judge Exam
How To Online Apply For New Ration BPL Card in Rajasthan?
The application form, on the other hand, must be downloaded by citizens from the official website. We have provided the entire procedure for downloading and submitting the application form in this section. The following instructions can be followed by those seeking the same information:
- Go to the official website of the Food Department, [email protected] food.raj.nic.in
- The Food Security Yojana/Ration Card link is on the left side of the portal’s homepage; applicants must click it.
- Candidates must now click the link.
- All of the application forms, including application forms for APL, BPL, AAY, State BPL, Annapurna, and other programs, such as correction forms. will launch.
- Print the appropriate form from the downloaded PDF.
- Complete all of the fields and attach a photocopy of the necessary documents.
- Candidates must either hand in the completed application form to the relevant office or drop it off at the nearby FPS Shop.
- A receipt, slip, or application number will be provided to applicants upon submission of the application. They are required to secure the application number, receipt, and slip for future use.
Also Check- JEE Main Registration
Rajasthan BPL Ration Card List FAQ’S
What is BPL Ration Card?
BPL ration card is provided by the Food and Supplies Department to the families living below the poverty line. BPL Ration Card Negligence: People living below the poverty line in every state of the country are taking advantage of the free ration given by the government through BPL ration card.
How to see your name in the ration card list of Rajasthan?
To see your name in the ration card of Rajasthan, first of all we have to go to the website of food.raj.nic.in. After this, in the Ration Card option, the Ration Card Details option has to be selected. Then go on selecting your district name, block name, gram panchayat name, village name and ration shop name.
Who comes under BPL?
This was determined on the basis of monthly expenditure on food, education, health, transport and electricity. According to this committee, a person who is spending Rs. 33 a day in urban areas and only Rs. 27 a day live below the poverty line in rural areas.
What are the benefits of BPL card?
Food items like wheat, rice, sugar, gram etc. are provided by the government to the BPL ration card holders at a very low cost. By using this, the beneficiaries can get the benefits of the government schemes organized by the government. With the help of this ration card, you can easily buy ration from 25 kg to 35 kg at a low price.