TISSNET Registration: TISSNET 2024 application structure will be accessible for the applicants from fourteenth December 2022 which can be submitted on the web. Understudies who have finished their lone wolf’s from any perceived college and satisfy the qualification measures can finish up this structure. Competitors can apply for a limit of three projects in any two grounds of TISS.
Goodbye Foundation of Sociologies (TISS) conducts a public level selection test TISSNET for confirmation of up-and-comers into different PG programs like Mama, M. Sc., M.P.H, M.H.A., and so forth in its grounds laid out at Mumbai, Hyderabad, Tuljapur, and Guwahati. In this article, competitors will find data connected with TISSNET 2024 like Application structure, test dates, qualification, enlistment strategy, prospectus, design, Concede card, test design, Test urban areas, concede card, result, and so forth.
TISSNET 2024 Registration
Goodbye Organization of Sociologies Public Entry Test (TISSNET) is directed for Admissions to Bosses (Expert of Expressions/Expert of Science/B.Ed-M.Ed Incorporated) Projects. The specialists made the application structures for TISSNET Registration 2024 accessible from fourteenth December 2022. Enrolled up-and-comers can finish the application by 28th January 2024. Date of TISSNET Stage 1 Test Date for Bosses Program 2024 is Reported.
In this way, we have given you the subtleties of TISSNET Registration 2024 Qualification Rules, Application Expense, TISSNET Application Structure, and a few additional subtleties connected with TISSNET. Indeed, the last date to present the TISSNET Application Structure 2024 is 28th January 2024. Goodbye Establishment of Sociologies Public Entry Test (TISSNET) is presently going to be hung on 25th February 2024. Thus, check and apply for the TISSNET Registration 2024 Test utilizing the underneath gave joins
TISSNET Registration 2024 Overview
|Tata Institute of Social Sciences
|Date of Examination
|Once a year
|Mode of examination
TISSNET Registration Notification
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has extended the last to submit the TISSNET 2024 application form till February 1, 2024 for registered and non- registered candidates. They can complete the TISSNET 2023 registration form by cisiting the official wbsite. Candidates are required to submit the TISSNET application form 2023 and complete all formalities related to it before the deadline. The modes to fill up and submit the TISS entrance exam application form are online and offline. For submitting the TISSNET 2023 application form offline, candidates must send a speed post to the office of Tata Institute of Social Sciences with a copy of the payment challan or receipt.
Also Check- TS POLTCET 2024 Application Form
Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Up-and-comers should guarantee that they satisfy the qualification rules prior to filling the enrollment structure. Competitors saw as ineligible at any phase of determination will be dismissed.
The overall qualification measure for TISSNET 2024 is given beneath
- Competitors should have a long term four year certification or a comparable in any discipline from a perceived college.
- Just those last year up-and-comers are likewise qualified who have passed in first to the fourth semester of a 3 years program and first to the sixth semester of a 4 years degree program.
- Just those last year seeming applicants are qualified who will finish their last year prerequisites by June 13, 2024.
- In the event that, on the off chance that a last year up-and-comer can’t spend the last year then his/her candidature and confirmation will be naturally dropped.
- Candidates who are qualified yet not ready to present their certification or testament at the hour of confirmation can present a similar till 31s August 2024.
- For complete data about programs-wise and grounds wise qualification measures, competitors should visit the authority.
Read More-Rajasthan CET Registration 2024
Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test 2024- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for TISSNET is as follows-
- TISSNET 2024 is an online (Computer-Based Test) exam.
- The duration of the exam will be 1 hour 40 minutes.
- The questions paper will consist of objective type questions.
- Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Total marks will be 100.
- 1 mark for each correct answer.
- There will not be a sectional cutoff.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
|No. of questions
Read More-KVS Admission 2024
TISSNET 2024 Application Fee
|Mode of Payment
|No. of programs applied for
|Credit/Debit card/ Net Banking
|Cash (SBI Challan)
- Candidates can make the installment of utilization charge through Check card/Mastercard, DD, Net Banking or through SBI Bank Challan.
- The application charge is non-adaptable and non-refundable.
Check Also-Chhattisgarh Civil Judge Exam 2024
Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test 2024- Schedule/ Important Exam Dates
The complete schedule for TISSNET 2024 is given below in the table-
|Online application starts
|14th December 2022
|Last date for online application
|30th January 2024
|Date of availability of admit card
|Online pre-admission orientation Programme for
OBC/SC/ST/minority & PWD Students will be held at Tuljapur/Mumbai/Hyderabad & Guwahati campus.
|Date of Examination
|25th Feb 2024
|Declaration of result
Also Read-PMJAY Ayushman card Registration 2024
How To Apply Application Form Tata Institute of Social Sciences National
Entrance Test 2024?
- TISSNET application structures are accessible on the authority site. As no disconnected application structures are accessible applicants are expected to finish up the application structure at admissions.tiss.edu.
- Up-and-comers can apply for a limit of 3 projects.
- Up-and-comers should fill in every one of the subtleties cautiously in the enrollment structure.
- Up-and-comer should transfer a new visa estimated photo, signature, duplicate of Challan (whenever paid through challan), station, and different declarations (if relevant).
- Competitors, who are from far off regions and do have web access can keep in touch with TISS, Mumbai grounds, and request a printed application structure. They should present the application structure before the last date.
Documents required Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test
- Applicant recent photograph
- Matric and Intermediate certificate/marksheet
- Bachelor certificate and marksheet
- TISS challan copy (If paid cash)
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Family income certificate (if required)
Check here- UGC NET Notification 2024, Registration
TISSNET Registration FAQ’S
What is the last date of TISSNET registration 2024?
TISSNET 2024 Registration last date is extended to January 28, 2024 from earlier Jan 15. Tata Institute of Social Sciences will conduct TISSNET 2024 for M.A.
What is the last date of TISSNET exam registration?
The TISSNET Application Form 2022 has released the form on 14th Decemeber 2024.Candidates have to fill the form on or before 28th January 2024. Candidates will be able to submit their applications online.
What is the form fees of TISSNET?
TISSNET Registration 2024: To complete TISSNET Registration 2024, a general category candidate must pay an online application fee of INR 1030 while SC/ST/OBC candidates must pay INR 510.
What is a good score in TISS?
An overall score of 68-73 can be considered a good score in TISSNET 2024.