UGC NET Notification: UGC NET 2023 Notification, Registration, Exam Form & Apply Online can be checked from the official web portal. The UGC NET Application Form for the 2023 cycle will become available soon. The official information for the same will include information on the dates for registration, fee payment, request correction, etc. Before the deadlines mentioned, students who wish to sit for the exam must fill up & submit their request forms. Continue reading to learn about deadlines, costs & other notification related to UGC National Eligibility Test 2023. The University Grant Commission is responsible for the NET (National Eligibility Test) 2023 which is conducted for merged cycles of December and June Session.
Now if you are interested in Assistant professor or Junior Research Fellowship then you can download the UGC NET 2023 Notification in from ugcnet.nta.nic.in. After that you can do the UGC NET 2023 Registration from 29 December 2022 onwards and then start preparing for the exam as per their subject wise syllabus. UGC National Eligibility Test 2023 is conducted for multiple subjects and candidates are selected as per their proficiency in it. All the Applicants have to check the UGC NET 2023 Eligibility and then fill the UGC NET Application Form 2023 in order to register themselves. We have clearly mentioned the details related to the UGC NET Exam Date 2023 and according to you can make your study plan. You have to follow the simple process given below to Apply Online UGC NET 2023.
UGC NET Notification 2023
For the December session, the National Testing Agency will soon issue the UGC National Eligibility Test application 2023. The online request process had several steps, including registering, uploading papers, filling out the application form, paying the UGC NET application fee. To identify who is qualified for Assistant Professors/JRF positions, NTA administers the UGC NET paper. To sit for the examination & become eligible for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor, students had to full the online request process for the UGC NET 2023 examination for the 2023 cycle. Applicants must review the UGC NET eligibility requirements 2023 before submitting an online application for the paper.
As we know, UGC NET 2023 Exam is conducted twice a year in June Cycle and December Cycle but recently it is merged into a single session. Now UGC NET 2023 Notification is released for which applicants were waiting eagerly. Now you can fill the UGC NET Registration 2023 Form Online from 29 December onwards and Last Date is 17 January 2023. You have to select the subject combination for which you want to appear and then attempt the examination as per UGC NET Exam Date 2023. There is a certain list of documents which you need to upload while doing the UGC NET Registration 2023. Only applicants who fill the forms correctly and upload valid documents are allowed to sit in the NET Exam 2023. As per our analysis, UGC NET Notification 2023 is available online for the candidates.
UGC NET Notification 2023 Overview
|Exam||UGC National Eligibility Test 2023|
|Benefit of Exam||Offers you JRF and Assistant professor post|
|Last Date||17 January 2023|
|Eligibility||Masters Degree with 55% Marks|
|Age Limit||23th to 31th Years|
|Documents Required||Marksheets, E Aadhar Card, Bank Passbook|
|Application Form Fees||Rs 1100/-|
Check Also:- Uttarakhand UTET Result
Information UGC NET 2023
UGC NET or NTA-UGC-NET, is the examination for determining the eligibility for the post of assistant professor or Junior Research Fellowship award in Indian universities and colleges. The examination is conducted by National Testing Agency on behalf of University Grants Commission. Until July 2018, the Central Board of Secondary Education conducted the UGC NET exam, which the NTA has been conducting since December 2018. Currently, the exam is being conducted twice a year in the months of June and December in online mode.
University Grants Commission announced in 2013 that the candidates who clear the NET successfully would be eligible for lucrative also for private college lectureship jobs in public sector undertakings. PSUs can use UGC-NET scores for the recruitment process of the posts of executives in their organization in disciplines like science, management, corporate communications, human resources, and finance. This step taken by the UGC would also increase the number of students taking the UGC-NET examination which has witnessed a gradual decline in recent years.
Ugcnet.nta.nic.in NET 2023 Registration Form
- The Official Website on which UGC NET 2023 Notification is published is ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- In this notification, you have to note down the various details such as Application Start Date, Last Date and Exam Date.
- Also check the Syllabus mentioned on it and prepare as per the revised exam pattern introduced by the University Grant Commission..
- Details such as Reservations as per Category, Exam Pattern, Subject Wise Exam Syllabus and other information will be clearly given on the ugcnet.nta.nic.in NET 2023 Notification PDF.
- Age limit for JRF post is 31 Years and for the post of Assistant professor there is no Upper Age Limit.
Read Also:- IGNOU Assignment Status
UGC NET Application Form 2023 Fees
|Category||UGC NET Application Form 2023 Fees|
|General or UR||Rs 1100/-|
UGC NET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- All the interested applicants have to check the UGC NET 2023 Eligibility Criteria as per the points detailed below.
- You must know that minimum Postgraduate Degrees such as MA, MSC, MCom with minimum 55% Marks are required for UGC NET Exam.
- Applicants who are currently studying in the Post Graduation Degree are also eligible for the UGC NET Exam.
- Age Limit for UGC NET Exam is 31 Years and Relaxation is available for those who belong to SC/ST Category.
- You must have a particular subject in your Masters course in order to attempt the UGC NET Exam as per your Subject.
Guideline UGC NET Notification 2023:-
The NTA has provided an offers to candidates for correction of the UGC NET application form. The candidates are allowed to make the corrections, latest by 20 January 2023 (up to11:50 P.M.). Thereafter, no correction in particulars, whatsoever, will be entertained by NTA under any circumstances. Steps to avail of the UGC NET 2023 application form correction facility are mentioned below.
- Interested request have to open ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- After that, you should keep the required papers handy in order to upload them on the portal.
- Tap on e Services & then Select the UGC NET 2023 Cycle option.
- Tap on the New Registration button & then register with the help of your Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill the Application Form with particular such as Mobile Number, Name, State, UGC NET Subject Code and other required information.
- Submit the form and pay the Request Fees as per your category.
- So these are the few guidelines which you can use to Apply Online UGC NET 2023.
Can Check:- DU PG Admission
UGC NET 2023 Notification
- Only the exam’s official web portal will accept online application submissions from applicants. It’s the only approved way to submit Applications for the UGC NET.
- A students can only submit one application.
- Applicants must accurately include their email address and mobile number in the application form since NTA will use these particular for any crucial communications relating to the examination.
- The four parts of the request process registering, filling out the application form, uploading a photo & a signature and paying the application fee can be full simultaneously or sequentially.
- Students should not upload any documents other than their scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- If following the payment of the application fee, the confirmation page is not generated & the transaction gets abandoned. The money will return to the applicants account in these circumstances. However, the candidate must complete another fee payment transaction.
- Students must keep copies of the confirmation page for future use.
- Candidates do not need to mail, fax, hand deliver, email, or otherwise provide documents to NTA because the entire UGC NET request procedure gets conducted online.
Documents Required for UGC NET 2023
The List of Documents Required for the UGC NET 2023 Application Form is provided below, you must carry these papers when completing the Online Request Form.
- UGC NET Subject Code.
- Masters Degree.
- Marksheets of Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Four Exam Cities of your choice.
- Aadhar Card.
- Signature in JPG or JPEG Format.
- PP Size Photograph.
- Category Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
Check Here- WBJEE Registration 2023 Application Form
UGC NET Notification FAQ’S
Is UGC NET 2023 notification released?
The authorities extended the online UGC NET 2023 application form submission date till January 23. NTA released the UGC NET application form 2023 in online mode on the official website.
Is UGC NET 2023 application form released?
Now you can fill the UGC NET Registration 2023 Form Online from 29 December onwards and Last Date is 17 January 2023.
What is UGC NET salary?
For the next three years, candidates will receive a fellowship amount of INR 35,000. Also, based on the appointing institution, they will get an additional HRA amount. The salary for UGC NET-qualified aspirants appointed in government institutes ranges from INR 35,000 to INR 60,000.
Can I pass UGC NET without coaching?
UGC conducts the NET Exam as Computer-Based Testing. The test contains two papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2) with no break in between. All the questions are objective-based. With every passing year, the competition is increasing, but a candidate can easily prepare for NET exam without coaching.