Ferrari 296 GTB: The latest pricing on the Ferrari 296 GTB in India, Release Date, Bookings, Capabilities, and Waiting Time are being provided here. The Ferrari 296 GTB is a vehicle that commands respect as one of the most recognized and renowned automobiles in history. This automobile isn’t for everyone, with a starting price of over $2 million, but if you can afford it, you’ll have a genuine treat. We’ll explore how the Ferrari 296 GTB compares to other top-of-the-line sports cars in this article, focusing on the specifications and features.
Do you want to know the cost of Ferrari in India, as well as about the Ferrari in India? This story is going to be very intriguing, then. Just keep holding your thoughts until you see what’s new. So, let’s begin with the Ferrari 296 GTB Price in India, as well as a slew of other updates.
Ferrari 296 GTB in India 2023
- 1 Ferrari 296 GTB in India 2023
- 2 Ferrari 296 GTB Detail 2023→
- 3 Ferrari 296 GTB Overview 2023→
- 4 Key Specifications of Ferrari 296 GTB 2023
- 5 Ferrari 296 GTB Mileage 2023
- 6 Ferrari 296 GTB 2023 Launch Date and Review →
- 7 Features & Waiting Time 2023 →
- 8 Interior Images →
- 9 Exterior Images →
- 10 Warranty & Bookings →
- 11 Conclusion
- 12 Ferrari 296 GTB FAQ’S 2023
- 13 What is the Cost of Ferrari 296 GTB?
- 14 What is the Top Speed of Ferrari 296 GTB?
- 15 What is the Ferrari 296 GTB price in India?
- 16 What is the ferrari 296 gtb mileage?
Ferrari 296 GTB, an evolution of Ferrari’s mid-rear-Engined two seater sports Berlinetta concept, represents a revolution for the Maranello-based company as it introduces the new 120° V6 engine coupled with a plug-in (PHEV) electric motor capable of delivering up to 830 cv. The car thus defines the idea of driving fun to provide pure excitement not only when pursuing maximum performance but also during everyday driving.
Maranello’s mid-rear-engined two-seater Berlinetta, the Ferrari 296 GTB, is being introduced globally today for the first time. The Assetto Fiorano package and plug-in hybrid system, which is thought to maximize usability and driving pleasure, are available for the new model. After the delivery of all F8 Tributo vehicles is completed, sales of the Ferrari 296 GTB will begin in 2022. After the SF90 Stradale and LaFerrari hypercars, this makes the 296 the third hybrid Ferrari.
The 296 GTB is equipped with a unique 2996-cc twin-turbo V6 motor that delivers 654 horsepower, or 218 horsepower per liter. That beats the previous record for a production vehicle. The V6 engine is characterized as having a horse emblem on a road vehicle for the first time. V6s were formerly offered by Ferrari, however they were marketed as part of the defunct Dino series. A 3.0-liter V6 engine with 645bhp powers the newly revealed 296 GTB. A 164bhp electric motor is added to the hypercar, bringing the total power output to 809bhp.
Ferrari 296 GTB Detail 2023→
|launch date||Mid 2022|
|Price in india||Rs 5.7 crore (Expected)|
|Seating Capacity||2 Seater|
|Article Category||Automobile News|
|Fuel Type||Petrol / electricity|
Ferrari N.V. – Holding company → A company under Dutch law, having its official seat in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and its corporate address at Via Abetone Inferiore No. 4, I-41053 Maranello (MO), Italy, registered with the Dutch trade register under number 64060977.
- Ferrari 296 GTB is a Lows Speed-limited electric power Car, unintuitive infotainment system, steering wheel is crowded with controls.
- New Ferrari 296 GTB is an exotic sports car that represents a new era for the Italian automaker, one that revolves around a V-6 engine and hybrid technology.
- In the GTB ,which stands for Gran Turismo Berlinetta, a combined 819 horsepower comes from a mid-mounted turbocharged V-6 and an electric motor that’s sandwiched between the engine and the eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
Know More → Ferrari Purosangue Price In India Images
Ferrari 296 GTB Overview 2023→
|Car Name||Ferrari 296 GTB|
|Fuel Type||petrol / electricity|
|Car Type||hybrid sports car|
|Engine configuration||2,992 cc (3.0 L) twin-turbo 120° V6 engine|
|Speed||Acceleration 0 – 100 km/h in 2.9 sec|
|Horse Power||818 hp|
Key Specifications of Ferrari 296 GTB 2023
If you’re lucky enough to be a Ferrari enthusiast, then you’ll know that the car company is known for its high-performance vehicles. Bearing this in mind, it’s no surprise that the Ferrari 296 GTB is one of the most iconic and desirable models on the market. Here are some of the key specifications of this car.
|ARAI Mileage||27.97 kmpl|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||2992|
|No. of cylinder||6|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||65.0|
Engine and Transmission
|No. of cylinder||6|
|Valves Per Cylinder||4|
|Gear Box||8-speed DCT|
Fuel & Performance
|Petrol Mileage (ARAI)||27.97|
|Petrol Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||65.0|
|Emission Norm Compliance||BS VI|
Dimensions & Capacity
|Wheel Base (mm)||2600|
|Front Tread (mm)||1665|
|Rear Tread (mm)||1632|
|Kerb Weight (Kg)||1470|
|No of Doors||2|
Ferrari 296 GTB Mileage 2023
The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variants: Ferrari 296 GTB Petrol is 27.97 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Also Check Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Launch Date
Ferrari 296 GTB 2023 Launch Date and Review →
Ferrari 296 GTB scheduled to be Launch in 2023.
Ferrari’s long history of road cars, they each have been employed in the company’s racing campaigns. On the GTB, Which stands for Gran Turismo Berlinetta, a combined 819 horsepower comes from a mid-mounted turbocharged V 6 and an electric motor that’s sandwiched between the engine and the eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
All that power is sent solely to the rear wheels, which when combined with the 296GTB’s compact size and relatively lightweight construction should make for a hugely entertaining machine. Its beautiful bodywork and fashionable cabin look to make it a showstopping piece as well.
- Behind the cockpit of the 296GTB is a turbocharged V-6 that pairs with a plug-in-hybrid system.
- The gas engine and electric motor of this combine to produce 819 horsepower that’s sent exclusively to the rear wheels through an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
- It;s powertrain warranty is shorter than what many mainstream automakers offer, but it’s competitive with other supercar makers, such as Lamborghini and McLaren .
- Look for the GTB to start the trend of Ferrari models with smaller displacement engines and hybrid integration as the automotive landscape begins to further embrace electrification.
- The GTB is also capable of driving on electricity alone on power drawn from a 6.0k Wh battery pack located under the floor. Its 8500-rpm redline provides a visceral driving experience, as we learned during our first drive .
The 2022 296GTB is an all-new, plug-in-hybrid model in Ferrari’s portfolio, which already includes the plug in SF90 Stradale and Spider .
Look for the GTB to start the trend of Ferrari models with smaller displacement engines and hybrid integration as the automotive landscape begins to further embrace electrification.
Features & Waiting Time 2023 →
The GTB’s powertrain is carried over wholesale, with the 664hp, 3.0-litre twin-turbocharged V6 paired with a rear-mounted, 166hp electric motor to take the total output to 830hp and 740Nm.
|Car Name||Ferrari 296 GTB|
|Battery Capacity||7.45 KWH|
|Max Power||488 kW (654 hp; 663 PS) at 8,000 rpm|
|Transmission||eight-speed dual-clutch automatic|
|Fog Lights – Front|
Ferrari 296 GTB Colours
Ferrari 296 GTB is available in 15 colours: Blu Tour De France, Blu Mirabeau, Blu Abu Dhabi, Nero Daytona, Grigio Silverstone, Grigio Titano Metall, Grigio Alloy, Grigio Ingrid, Blu Pozzi, Nero, Bianco Avus, Rosso Mugello, Rosso Corsa, Rosso Scuderia and Giallo Modena.
Exterior Images →
Warranty & Bookings →
- Powertrain warranty covers three years and unlimited miles.
- Complimentary maintenance covers seven years and unlimited miles.
It has twin-turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 24-valve 3.0-liter V-6, 654 hp, 546 lb-ft + AC motor, 164 hp, 232 lb-ft (combined output: 819 hp, 546 lb-ft; 6.0-kWh lithium-ion battery pack).
How to book?
The Way to Booking this car it the delarship you can try contact with your near by car delar’s and the another way to buy you can also able it form online website and from their Official website for contact click here → Buy Ferrari 296 GTB.
We hope you enjoyed this blog post about the Ferrari 296 GTB. we just wanted to give you an update on the latest Ferrari 296 GTB price. As of now, it’s still unavailable for purchase at the moment due to high demand. Stay tuned for more updates in the future! Do you have any thoughts about it? Let us know in the comments below!
Ferrari 296 GTB FAQ’S 2023
What is the Cost of Ferrari 296 GTB?
It's cost has been estimated to $400,000.
What is the Top Speed of Ferrari 296 GTB?
The top speed of Ferrari 296 GTB is more than the 205 mph.
What is the Ferrari 296 GTB price in India?
In India it's price is ₹ 5.70 crore.
What is the ferrari 296 gtb mileage?
It Comes with the 296 can travel up to 15.5 miles.