Karnataka UG AYUSH Counselling 2023 :-The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will conduct counseling for Ayush Courses in 2023. The Karnataka Ayush Advising 2023 (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS) ayush directing will be finished in web-based mode on the authority site of Karnataka Assessments Authority (KEA) i.e https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/Understudies should fill the application structure for Karnataka Ayush Guiding 2023 (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS) directing. Students will be invited to offline counseling and the admissions process if they meet the Ayush Department, Karnataka’s minimum cutoff score. From this page, learn everything you need to know about Karnataka BAMS BUMS BHMS Counseling and Admission 2023.
Karnataka UG AYUSH Counselling 2023
- 1 Karnataka UG AYUSH Counselling 2023
- 2 Karnataka Ayush UG Counselling 2023 Overview
- 3 Ayush BAMS BUMS BHMS Counseling in Karnataka in 2023 Notification
- 4 Karnataka Ayush Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Karnataka Ayush Counselling Fee Structure
- 6 What documents Are Necessary For The Karnataka AYUSH Counseling in 2023?
- 7 How To Apply Karnataka AYUSH UG Counselling 2023 Online?
- 8 Conclusion
- 9 FAQ’S
On December 19, 2023, the Karnataka Examinations Authority began the registration process for Karnataka UG AYUSH Counseling 2023. The registration process for UG AYUSH courses and medical/dental courses has begun today. At kea.kar.nic.in, the KEA’s official website, applicants can submit their applications online. Yet again according to the authority notice, those Karnataka and non-Karnataka competitors who have previously enrolled and finished the confirmation cycle for clinical and dental courses need not make a difference for AYUSH courses. However, candidates who have not yet applied can sign up now. From December 19 to December 20, 2023, the registration link will be available.
In order to meet the state quota for admission to AYUSH BAMS, BUMS, and BHMS courses, the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will hold counseling in 2023. AYUSH BAMS, BUMS, and BHMS admissions counseling will be based on your NEET score in 2023. Ayush courses, such as BHMS, BAMS, and BUMS, offer counseling for students who have passed the NEET 2020 exam.
Karnataka Ayush UG Counselling 2023 Overview
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Ayush Counselling Conducting Authority||AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC)|
|Exam Date||17 Jul 2023|
|Result Date||7 Sept 2023|
|AACCC Ayush UG 2023 Counselling Starting Date||19 Dec 2023|
|No. of Government Seats in Karnataka||BAMS: 240 Seats
BHMS: 146 Seats
BUMS: 50 Seats
|No. of Private Seats in Karnataka||BAMS: 1587 Seats
BHMS: 308 Seats
Ayush BAMS BUMS BHMS Counseling in Karnataka in 2023 Notification
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) is the counselling Taken Department. KEA will release the official notification for Karnataka AYUSH counselling 2023 on the official website. It is expected that Karnataka AYUSH counselling 2023 notification will be released in 4th week of November 2023. The registration for Karnataka AYUSH counselling 2023 will be done in online mode on the official website of Karnataka Ayurveda University.
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible, candidates must have passed the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Candidates must be Karnataka residents.
- In order to apply, candidates must have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent exam from a recognized educational institution.
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and a minimum of 50%, 40% for SC/ST candidates, and 45% for PwD
- students, as core subjects..
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Fee
|Registration fee||Rs.500/- (for SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD
|Registration fee||Rs. 1000/- (for General/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates)|
|Registration fee||Rs. 5000/- (for NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals candidates|
Domicile Criteria: Karnataka Examinations Authority
KEA has roughly 16 domicile requirements that applicants must fulfill to be eligible for Ayush Karnataka Counseling.
- The students and their parents must have lived in Karnataka for at least seven years and have passed class 11 and 12 or an equivalent examination.
- The candidate must have attended one or more government or government-recognized schools in Karnataka for at least seven years between grades 1 and 12.
- Candidates and their parents must speak Kannada, Tulu, or Kodava as their first language, and both parents must be residents of Karnataka. Candidates must have lived outside of Karnataka as of May 11 of that year and attended a school outside the state. The candidate will take a Kannada Language Test at the KEA.
- The candidate must speak Kannada, Tulu, or Kodava as their first language, and they must have attended school for at least seven years (from grades 1 through 12) in the
- Kannada-speaking region of South Solapur, Akkalkot, Jath, or Gadhinglaj Taluka in Maharashtra, or Kasargod, Hosardurga, or Manjeshwar Taluka in Kerala. The candidate will take a Kannada Language Test at the KEA.
- Candidates whose parents are members of the armed forces and who served at least one year in Karnataka while they were enrolled in a government or government-recognized Karnataka institution for grades 11 and 12 or their equivalent.
- applicants who have declared Karnataka as their home state while enlisting in the armed forces and are the children of Defense personnel.
Read More-Bihar Civil Court Recruitment
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Fee Structure
Healthcare is a vital sector in today’s economy and one that is continuously evolving. With this evolution, comes new services and options that were not available before. One such service is Karnataka Ayush counselling. Here, we will discuss the fee structure for this service and what you can expect from it.
|S.No||College Name||Fee Structure(Per Annum)|
|1.||Bhagavan Budha Homoeopathy Medical College||100000|
|2.||Father Mullers Homoeopathy Medical College||683100|
|3.||Bharatesh Homoeopathy Medical College||NA|
|4.||Shivabasavajyothi Homoeopathy Medical College||NA|
|5.||Dr.B.D.Jatti Homoeopathy Medical College||NA|
|6.||H.K.E.Society Homoeopathy Medical College||NA|
|7.||Alvas Homeopathic Medical College||NA|
|8.||AGM Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital||NA|
|9.||Veerabhadreshwar Homeopathy Medical College||NA|
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Cutoff
To be considered for additional confirmations, up-and-comers should score basically a passing score in the NEET 2023 selection test.
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Marks||Number of Candidates Qualified|
|General/ EWS- PwD||45||116-105||328|
Ayush NEET Counselling 2023 Date
|AYUSH Counselling Round 1|
|Registration/Payment||19 December 2023|
|Last date||20 December 2023|
|Choice filling||Nov 11 to 14, 2023|
|First-round seat allotment processing||Nov 15 to 16, 2023|
|Final round one seat allotment list||Nov 17, 2023|
|Reporting at the allotted college||Nov 18 to 24, 2023|
What documents Are Necessary For The Karnataka AYUSH Counseling in 2023?
Before participating in the Karnataka AYUSH Counseling, selected candidates must bring certain documents. For the Karnataka AYUSH Counseling, candidates must bring both originals and photocopies of their documents. On the day of Karnataka AYUSH Counseling, candidates are required to bring the following documents with them:
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- NEET UG 2023 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2023 Result/ Scorecard.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Also Read-Uttarakhand UTET Result
How To Apply Karnataka AYUSH UG Counselling 2023 Online?
Do you want to know how to apply for Karnataka AYUSH UG counselling 2023? If so, you’re in the right place. In this post, we’ll outline the steps you need to take in order to apply for this prestigious program, and we’ll provide tips on how to make the process as smooth as possible. So whether you’re a student looking for a new academic opportunity or an employee who wants to explore different career options, read on for all the information you need!
Aspirants can apply online for participating in the Karnataka AYUSH Counselling session by the steps Given here.
- Go To the official site of the Karnataka Examinations Department (KEA). cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- Find recent publications by checking.
- Look for the link that says “Karnataka AYUSH Counselling Registration for UG Courses.”
- Select the link.
- Complete the registration information.
- Select “Submit.”
- The form to register for AYUSH counseling in Karnataka will appear
- Enter the details and submit it.
The Karnataka UG AYUSH Counselling 2023 CONCLUSION is a report that provides you with an overview of the various counselling services that are currently available in the state of Karnataka. It covers counselling services offered by the universities, government colleges, private colleges and other institutions. The report also provides you with the contact details of the various counsellors and their respective websites.
Who conducts the Karnataka Ayush 2023 counselling?
The Karnataka Ayush Counseling will be conducted by the Karnataka Education Authority.
Is Ayush Counselling started in Karnataka 2023?
On December 19, 2023, the Karnataka Examinations Authority began accepting applications for the Karnataka UG AYUSH Counselling 2023. Admissions to medical/dental schools, as well as UG AYUSH programs, have started today. On the official website of KEA, candidates can apply online.
Has Karnataka Ayush Counselling started?
Karnataka AYUSH Counseling Registration Begins on October 13, 2023. Karnataka Ug-NEET AYUSH Counseling Notification Published on October 14, 2023.
Is Karnataka good for BAMS?
Some of the top Ayurvedic medical schools in Karnataka are government-run institutions: J.S.S., Dhanwanthari Road, Bangalore Ayurvedic Medical College Mysore's Ayurveda Medical College The top ayurvedic colleges in India are widely regarded to be found at these Top BAMS Colleges in Karnataka.