Purnea University Admission 2024 – Purnea College has delivered the affirmation structures for meetings 2023-24. The application period for Purnea University admission in 2024 ends on March 25, 2024. By going to the official website, students can submit their applications for UG, PG, and Diploma courses online. The college offers courses in the accompanying streams: Commerce, social science, and the humanities
Purnea University Admission 2024
Purnea University’s 2024 academic year will soon begin, and the registration process is expect to begin on June 15, 2024. The College will start the cycle by first giving a notice on the web, and this application interaction will be going through the internet based framework. Students will be able to access the university’s website by clicking on the link www.purneauniversity.ac.in. Competitors will be give the cutoff time of 30 June 2024 as the last date to present their enlistment structures.
Every single candidate should show up in the selection test for the UG as well as PG affirmations. Generally, the selection test is direct by the College in July consistently, and for 2024, it is normal to be held from 21 to 30 July 2024. Admit cards are typically distribute a week or so prior to the entrance exam, and they will be upload to the online website so that they can be easily download. It is anticipate until July 15; The admit cards will be sent to students.
Purnea University Admission Overview
|Purnea University Admission 2024 UG & PG Courses, Eligibility, Notification
|Purnea University Admission
Also Check- RTE Tamilnadu Admission
Purnea University Trending Updates
- Students can apply for MBA courses at Purnea University until March 25, 2024.
- Students can submit applications for the new session of MSc, MA, and MCom courses at Purnea University until March 25, 2024.
At Purnea University, some undergraduate courses are offer through entrance exams, while others are offer through merit-based admission. Both undergraduate and graduate programs at Purnea University demand a minimum grade point average of 45%.
This university offers vocational and doctoral-level courses in addition to bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. It offers B-Tech, BCA, LLB, MBA, MA, BA, BBA, and other degrees. B.Com+M.Com, BA.LLB, and BA.B.Ed. are additional integrate programs offer by PU. and BBA and MBA.
The three-year UG degree from a UGC-approved university and a 12th or equivalent from Bihar or any other recognized board of India will be equivalent for admission to respective higher degrees. All students have access to coeducation and a secure environment. In order to help students grow as individuals, the university places a strong emphasis on extracurricular activities and high-quality instruction.
Purnea University Admission 2024
Purnea University Admission 2023-24 last date is 25 March 2024 for MBA Course. University admission is through online mode and students who want to take admission need to check out the entrance examinations that are structured for the students.
Courses include the arts, social sciences, commerce, management, computer applications, law, and yoga. There are many different courses available, including BA Hons, BCom Hons, BSc Hons, MBBS, BEd, BBA, MBA, MCA, MSc, MA, MCom, and so on. There are some well-known certificate programs at Purnea University, like green home technology and yoga meditation.
The state government of Bihar conducts a composite test for use in determining admission to UG programs. The Raj Bhawan organizes courses. The university uses the NEET exam merit score to select students for medical studies such as MBBS and other postgraduate courses.
Click here:-DU PG Admission 2024
Purnea University UG Admission
Purnea University’s undergraduate admissions window for BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, BCA (Hons), and BCA (Semester) courses will soon open. Visit the official website at @admissionpup.in to complete the application for admission to the session in 2024. The following are some well-known UG courses’ eligibility requirements and course descriptions:
- BA: Understudies can apply for this course on the off chance that they have a 10+2 declaration with a base checking of half normal. Four year certification in liberal arts is an UG–level course that requires 3 years to finish.
- B.Com: Candidates who have completed the intermediate level in the same field of study are eligible to enroll in this UG degree program. Any reputable board of education is require for the education.
- B.Sc: A Bachelor of Science degree can be earner in three years at the UG level. Candidates interested in pursuing a BSc at Purnea University must possess a 12th-grade diploma with PCM/PCB as major subjects.
- BCA: Purnea University offers the Bachelor of Computer Application as an undergraduate course. To be eligible for this program, you must have passed the 12th grade with a merit score of at least 50%. The affirmation cycle is merit-based, so the understudies with great imprints will get the seat.
Purnea University PG Admission
Purnea College Affirmation for PG courses for the most part begins in the long stretch of July. The application can be found at @www.purneauniversity.ac.in. Students who did well on the UG degree exam can enroll in MA, MSc, MCom, and other graduate programs. Admission to PG courses will be given through merit in the earlier year’s assessment.
- MBA: Through its highly advanced faculty, this university offers MBA courses. A Masters of Business Administration degree is offered at the PG level. Eligible students have a BBA or equivalent bachelor’s degree and a score of 50%.
- The M-Tech: Master of Technology programme takes two years to complete and is focused on technical and industrial subjects. A B-Tech or BE degree qualifies applicants to register for M–Tech programmes. Candidates also need to meet the GATE exam requirements. According to their results on their most recent qualifying test, applicants will be admitted.
- MCA: Applicants to this master’s level course at Purnea University should have an interest in computer applications and a desire to work in the area of information technology. Two years are required to earn an MCA degree.
- M.Com: Master of Commerce is a postgraduate degree programme that must be completed in at least two years. Students who chose business as a major in their undergraduate degrees
Check also:-BRABU Admission 2024
Purnea University Application Form 2024
The online application for UG programs at Purnea University will soon be available. The online active application form window runs from June to September for applicants hoping to apply for BBA, BCA, BA, and BCom degree programs. Typically, postgraduate applications begin in the second half of the year. At Purnea University, the admission objective application fee is INR 1000.
Requirements For Admission Form Submission
Students must have the following before filling out the admission form:
- Valid Email Address
- Active Mobile Number
- While filling out the form, the mobile number must be readily available.
- The mobile number or email address will receive any additional communications or updates.
- Scanned passport-size photography (photography must be in JPEG format and the size must not exceed 50KB) Scanned signature (signature must be in JPEG format and the size must not exceed 50KB) The applicant is solely responsible for determining whether the courses they are applying for meet the eligibility criteria. Alternate phone number (it is preferable if you use the phone number of your parents or guardians).
- The qualification models will be expressed in the college plan. These articles list some of the PG and UG eligibility requirements. To gain access to all necessary admission-related information, readers must read the entire article.
- During admissions or counseling sessions, the university will check the eligibility requirements. Aadhar Card
- Photo ID proof
- The registration fee must be paid in advance by students. Students in the general category must pay INR 1,000, while students in the reserved category (SC/ST) must pay INR 700.
- A valid caste certificate is required for applicants seeking reservations and other perks. A competent authority may issue the caste certificate.
- Reservations and exemptions will only apply to reserved students from Bihar (SC/OBC/ST/EWS/BC/EWS). Other states’ reserve categories will be consider a general category.
- Students must also prepare an income certificate verified from the Government website. There will be no benefit give during admission time.
Read also:-SAMS Odisha +2 Merit List
How To Apply For Purnea University Admission?
The Purnea University admissions form must be complete and save by applicants. There is no need to restart the application process if students are unable to complete it all at once. Utilize the accreditation shipped off your versatile number to sign in and go on with your application.
Candidates are expect to check the subtleties enter and pay the affirmation expense. You cannot make any changes after paying the admission fee. You can complete your admission form by following the steps below:
- Share the require personal detail.
- Please note these details can not be edit or modified later.
- An acknowledgment message will be sent to your email address or mobile number after your registration is successful. The login information is include in the message: Password and id.
2. Personal Details
- Share the required personal details.
3. Academic Scores
- Please fill out the academic marks.
- Share the scores of all the subjects stated in the mark sheets.
4. Upload a signature and passport-size photo
- A passport-size photograph and a scan signature must be upload by applicants.
5. Select the College and PG Departments
- Candidates are require to select their prefer college and PG department in this section.
- The preview of the admission form will be show. View the enter information on the admission that is display from a preview.
- Applicants can edit or begin filling out the admissions form again if there are any errors or mistakes.
- The page can’t be change or edit again after the registration fee is paid.
7. Registration Fee
- Modify and edit the admission form and pay the registration fee.
- The admission fee for the general category is INR 1000, while the fee for the special category (SC/ST/EWS/OBC/BC) is INR 700.
- After paying the registration fee, the admission form can not be edit or modify under any circumstances.
8. Print out the Purnea University admission form and receipt
- The admission form and receipt must be print in hard copy for applicants.
- The registration process must be complete at this point.
- The applicants are require to keep the print copies for eventual consideration.
- The printouts should not be sent to the admissions office of the university. The university will use the appropriately filled-out online admission form.
Purnea University Student Login
Purnea College’s understudies’ login connect isn’t working right now. Once it starts working, admit students will be able to check all program-related information, the most recent updates, and a lot of other important information with just a few clicks. Students have quick access to the faculty and course coordinators via the student login option.
Click here:-Karnataka UG AYUSH Counselling
Purnea University Result
The official announcement of Purnea University’s semester exam result will be made soon on its website. This result pertains to the BA, B.Com, and BSc programs. More specifically, students who took the examinations for parts 1, 2, and 3 of these courses can access their results on the website. The result can also be access by students using their student accounts.
How To Download Purnea University Result?
If you’re a student at Purnea University, you may be eagerly waiting for your exam results. Fortunately, downloading your Purnea University result is a straightforward process that can be complete in just a few simple steps. In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the process of accessing your exam results online. We‘ll cover everything from logging into the university’s website to finding and downloading your result. So whether you’re a new student or have been studying at Purnea University for some time, this guide will help you obtain your exam results quickly and easily.
- The students will be the first to access the website by using the link www.purneauniversity.ac.in.
- By opening the site, a menu bar will be there in which assessment will be a choice.
- For students to proceed with the results, they must select this option.
- On the page of results, understudies will give the subtleties to be explicit.
- Your result will be process by the server based on the specific details.
- The option to save their results as a pdf file will be available to students.
Purnea University Admission 2024 FAQ’S
What is the last date for Purnea University admission?
The last date to apply for Purnea University admission 2024 is 25 March 2024. Students can apply online for UG, PG, and Diploma courses by visiting the official website.
How can I get admission in Purnea University?
Visit the official website of Purnea university i.e. purneauniversity.ac.in. At the homepage, click on the Admission Portal of Purnea University. Register with personal details, Mobile Number and Email ID. After registration, you will get a User ID and Password.
What is the fee for PG in Purnea University?
Admission will be given on merit or entrance exam. UG courses fee starts from 21,010 INR, and PG courses starting fee is 20,010 INR per year. Purnea University does not compromise in teaching