IFMS Odisha Account Slip- The Odisha state government has set up an official website where government employees can check, download, and print their GPF for future reference. Employees can check their GPF annual accounts through the online platform. The government’s accounting and budgeting systems are supported by an integrated financial management system (IFMS), a legal IT facility.
It is utilized by the Odisha government for budgeting, reporting, and spending and payment tracking. This is the location where the system can be utilized by the government to distribute salaries and other financial resources to all employees. The system keeps track of each employee’s data, making it possible for the government to look into each employee’s data. The portal is also where employees can check their GPF information.
IFMS Odisha Account Slip 2023
The IFMS Odisha Account Slip 2023, pay stubs, teacher stubs, GPF statements, and other documents will all be discus today. The Odisha state government employees can access their GFP account, view their pay stub, and download their GPF statement through the state’s official portal. A lot of information can be found on the Odisha Treasury’s official website. Odisha government employees have access to the GPF Annual Account statement online. The full instructions for downloading the GPF Account slip will be provide to you today. You can also find all of the services that are available to you at odishatreasury.gov.in.
We are all aware that a number of online government services and programs for state residents have been launch by the Odisha government. The IFMS Odisha portal, which allows employees to view their GPF statement, account slip, and salary slip, has been launch by the Odisha Treasury Department. We are all aware that many employees of the Orissa Government are interest in reviewing their pay stubs. The following paragraph provides a step-by-step guide for downloading your IFMS Odisha Account Slip 2023.
IFMS Odisha Account Slip Details
|Portal Name||integrated financial management system (IFMS)|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Main objective||to provide online services|
IFMS Odisha Account Slip
We are all aware that the Odisha government has establish a number of online portals for state residents. State residents can access online information with the assistance of the IFMS Odisha Portal. It is not necessary to visit officers in order to obtain information about their GPF statement and pay slip. Despite the fact that these details are accessible online, Many people are curious about the full form of IFMS. The term “integrate financial management system” stands for IFMS. This is a legal, internet-base service that can assist with the government’s accounting and budgeting systems. The Odisha Government’s budgeting and reporting are aide by an integrate financial management system.
The government can distribute salaries to all government employees and manage their finances with the assistance of the IFMS Odisha Portal. Employees of the government can access a variety of documents through this portal, including salary statements, GFP statements, and IFMS Odisha pay slips. The details and records of every government employee can be track using this system. Read the entire article to the end if you want the most up-to-date information on the integrate financial management system.
Check Also:- JKPAYSYS Salary Slip 2023
Download IFMS Odisha GPF Account Slip
To obtain the IFMS Odisha Account Slip 2023 for the current and previous years, follow the steps below.
- To begin, visit the official IFMS Odisha website at odishatreasury.gov.in.
- GPF Queries will appear on the homepage.
- The Account Slip Option should be chosen next.
- Fill in the require information, such as:
- Series (for Example PS,MS)
- Account number
- Mobile number
- Financial year
- One time password
- Click Add to generate an Account Slip after that.
Check Also:- ITBP Pay Slip 2023
Check GPF Account Balance Online In Odisha?
- On the GPF Odisha Treasury website at www.odishatreasury.gov.in
- click the balance link on the left. Next, enter the account number.
- After entering your register mobile number, select “get OTP” from the drop-down menu.
- The register mobile number will receive an OTP; to confirm the information, enter it.
- Select the search option after that; The portal will display the GPF account balance on the screen.
- Take a copy of the file and print it out for future reference.
How To Check Account balance At IFMS Odisha Portal?
- On the homepage of the official IFMS Odisha Account Slip 2023, select the option GPF queries.
- Enter the series you belong to, such as PS, MS, CE, etc., next.
- Now, enter the account number and register mobile number.
- From the drop-down menu, select the fiscal year, such as 2017-2018, 2019-20, or 2020-21.
- The system will send an OTP to your register mobile number. Enter the OTP for verification before proceeding.
- After checking all of the details once more, select the tab to generate an account slip.
Check Also:- BSF Pay Slip 2023
How To Download IFMS Odisha Account Slip 2023 Online?
Government teachers in the state of Odisha are eligible to submit registration applications through the Odisha IFMS portal. Here, they can view their GPF and other account data. The process for downloading the Odisha Teachers’ Salary Slip 2023 is straightforward.
- Go to the Odisha IFMS’s official website: GPDF queries can be found on the homepage of under the controller of accounts tab.
- To access the IFMS Odisha teacher pro page, select the link www.odishatreasury.gov.in
- After that, the applicant can enter the year in the download section and follow the portal’s instructions.
- Take a copy of the file and print it out for future reference.
IFMS Odisha Account Slip 2023 FAQ’S
How can I check my mobile GPF balance?
Visit www.cafopfm.gov.bd from a computer or mobile device with an internet connection to check GPF Balance. Submit your NID and mobile number by clicking on GPF Information. The GPF balance is visible once the OTP code has been verifi.
What is GPF in salary slip?
The acronym “GPF” stands for “General Provident Fund.” The term “government employees” refers to the provident fund scheme known as “GPF.” Government employees contribute a portion of their salaries to the account under this arrangement. At the time of retirement or superannuation, the employee receives payment for the accrue balance.
How to register mobile number in gpf account Odisha?
The subscriber is require to provide the GPF A/C No. and mandatory registration of his mobile number upon new registration. in the form of PWO67476, and the date of birth in the form of dd, mm, and yyyy (for example, 02/06/1982). The subscriber’s register mobile phone will receive a mobile verification code from the system.