Atheist Quotes- Atheist Quotes for Asking Valuable Questions. These Atheist quotes will open your mind to possibilities you may not have considered before. The idea of Atheism is that there is no God, no religion, and no questioning—that would be Agnosticism. The idea of Atheism is only growing as more and more people begin to question the beliefs that they were brought up with. We are fed certain supposed truths as children, and it’s up to us as adults to decide whether we still believe them to be true.
What can the idea of Atheism say about belief? The truth is, belief is often learned, not discovered for one’s self. When it comes to belief, the important thing is to recognize that you do not have to believe things you are unsure of, simply because someone told you they were true. It is okay to question everything. Also, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily wisdom. See the rest of our quote database for even more inspirational ideas and thoughts.
Atheist Quotes 2023
Atheism is unstoppable and growing rapidly in almost every developed country, including Japan. Don’t get me wrong, having no religion is as bad as being a religious fanatic, more often than not, a religion stops being a religion and becomes a cult when the followers follow the teachings blindly.
Who created God? and if God can exist without a creator, using the same principle, why can’t humans and all the living beings exist without a creator. Science shows that the universe has billions and billions of planets, if Aliens do exist, doesn’t that contradicts the teaching of God created us in his image? Unless the Aliens have the same human forms too, which is unlikely.
If God created humans and all living beings, then evolution is fake, but within our short recorded history, bacteria and viruses have evolved to counter penicillin and antibiotics we humans developed. Isn’t that proof of evolution? And all religions themselves show the very idea of evolution is real, as seen with the many branches and sub-branches then sub-sub branches of Christianity and Islam as they adapted to the local culture, climate, environment and political situation. There is no 1 denomination of Christianity, neither is there 1 school of Islamic thoughts. Same goes with Buddhism and many other religion in the world
Atheist Quotes for Asking Valuable Questions 2023 Details
|Name Of Article
||Atheist Quotes for Asking Valuable Questions 2023
|Atheist Quotes for Asking Valuable Questions 2023
- If there is a God, atheism must seem to Him as less of an insult than religion.
- God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance.
- We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has every believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
- Isn’t it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too
- Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning.
- Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet. Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.
- Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.
- I finally decided that I’m a creature of emotion as well as reason. Emotionally, I am an atheist. I don’t have the evidence to prove that God doesn’t exist, but I so strongly suspect that he doesn’t that I don’t want to waste my time.
- We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid.
- Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
- The more I learn about the universe, the less convinced I am that there’s any sort of benevolent force that has anything to do with it, at all.
- I don’t profess any religion; I don’t think it’s possible that there is a God; I have the greatest difficulty in understanding what is meant by the words ‘spiritual’ or ‘spirituality.
- We have a choice. We have two options as human beings. We have a choice between conversation and war. That’s it. Conversation and violence. And faith is a conversation stopper.
- A preoccupation with the next world clearly shows an inability to cope credibly with this one.
- A true friend is a gift from God. Since God doesn’t exist, guess what? Neither do true friends.
- The Bible has noble poetry in it… and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies.
- Is man merely a mistake of God’s? Or God merely a mistake of man.
- If it turns out there is a God… the worst that you can say about him is that basically he’s an underachiever.
- One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.
- With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil—that takes religion.
- To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world.
- I don’t want to believe. I want to know.
- She believed in nothing. Only her skepticism kept her from being an atheist.
- Just keep asking yourself: What would Jesus not do
- Be sure to lie to your kids about the benevolent, all-seeing Santa Claus. It will prepare them for an adulthood or believing in God.
- I tried to believe that there is a God, who created each of us in His own image and likeness, loves us very much, and keeps a close eye on things. I really tried to believe that, but I gotta tell you, the longer you live, the more you look around, the more you realize, something is fucked up.
Read more :- Revenge Quotes
Atheist Quotes for Not Questioning Belief
- I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.
- The whole image is that eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God’s infinite love. That’s the message we’re brought up with isn’t it? Believe or die! Thank you, forgiving Lord, for all those options.
- Civilization will not attain to its perfection until the last stone from the last church falls on the last priest.
- Our belief is not a belief. Our principles are not a faith. We do not rely solely upon science and reason, because these are necessary rather than sufficient factors, but we distrust anything that contradicts science or outrages reason.
- We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing-all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames then for his own mistakes.
- If there is a God, atheism must seem to Him as less of an insult than religion.
- The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.
- I die as I have lived, a free spirit, an Anarchist, owing no allegiance to rulers, heavenly or earthly.
- Almighty God, I am sorry I am now an atheist, but have You read Nietzche?
- When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called a religion.
- I have a great mind to believe in Christianity for the mere pleasure of fancying I may be damned.
- My atheism, like that of Spinoza, is true piety towards the universe and denies only gods fashioned by men in their own image, to be servants of their human interests.
- I could not believe in a God that would challenge faith like this.
- The inhabitants of the earth are of two sorts: those with brains, but no religion, and those with religion, but no brains.” ―
- It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
- I studied every page of this book, and I didn’t find enough love to fill a salt shaker. God is not love in the Bible; God is vengeance, from Alpha to Omega.
- If you think God’s there, He is. If you don’t, He isn’t. And if that’s what God’s like, I wouldn’t worry about it.
- To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible.
- I suppose that one reason I have always detested religion is its sly tendency to insinuate the idea that the universe is designed with ‘you’ in mind or, even worse, that there is a divine plan into which one fits whether one knows it or not. This kind of modesty is too arrogant for me.
Check aslo :- Lonely Quotes
Atheist quotes that are filled with wisdom
- Now when you finally discover how something works, you get some laws which you’re taking away from God; you don’t need him anymore. But you need him for the other mysteries.
- All children are atheists; they have no idea of God.
- The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this.
- Imagine that the brain is a computer and that religion is a virus. Atheism is the wiping of that virus.
- The most dangerous type of atheism is not theoretical atheism, but practical atheism — that’s the most dangerous type.
- It is not hardness of heart or evil passions that drive certain individuals to atheism, but rather a scrupulous intellectual honesty.
- Since ancient times, the philosophers’ secret has always been this: we know that God does not exist, or, at least, if he does, he’s utterly indifferent to our individual affairs–but we can’t let the rabble know that; it’s the fear of God, the threat of divine punishment and the promise of divine reward, that keeps in line those too unsophisticated to work out questions of morality on their own.
- An atheist doesn’t have to be someone who thinks he has a proof that there can’t be a god. He only has to be someone who believes that the evidence on the God question is at a similar level to the evidence on the werewolf question.
- Religion has actually convinced people that there’s an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.
- Though I dislike to differ with such a great man, Voltaire was simply ludicrous when he said that if god did not exist it would be necessary to invent him. The human invention of god is the problem to begin with.
- Atheists express their rage against God although in their view He does not exist.
- Therefore, as atheism is in all respects hateful, so in this, that it deprived human nature of the means to exalt itself, above human frailty.
- If there were not God, there would be no atheists.
- If this is not atheism, to acknowledge no other deity besides dead and senseless matter, then the word has no significance.
- A man who parades his piety is one who, under an atheist king, would be an atheist.
- There are no atheists in foxholes.
As we move into the next decade, it’s important to reflect on the important questions that atheism has raised. We have seen great progress in the past few years, with more and more people coming to understand that there is no god and that we are all alone in this universe. We hope that this trend will continue into the next decade, and that even more people will recognize the importance of questioning everything. In this article, we’ve collected some of the most inspiring atheist quotes to help you on your way.
Related posts :-
John Wick Quotes