Betrayal Quotes – Betrayal is a tricky subject. It can hurt someone so deeply. Sadly, betrayal is something that so many of us will go through in our life at some point in time. Relationships such as marriage, friendships, and family are usually the ones who experience betrayal. Eventually, these relationships fall apart because not everyone is strong enough to be lied to or backstabbed.
Betrayal is something that comes from the person when he breaks the trust you. It is one of the most painful things that we ever experience in our life and one that’s difficult to understand. Betrayal may come in different forms; It may come in the form of cheating, abuse, and being taken advantage of by a person we hold dear to our heart. Someone you trust lies to you, cheats on you, abuses you, or hurts you by putting their self-interest first.
Betrayal Quotes 2023
Betrayal hurts so badly. To express your wounded feelings here, we collected betrayal quotes and sayings on friendship and love. It gives a clear insight into betrayal. Readying some phrases about betrayal might help you through this rough period. Instead of allowing the other person’s behavior to shape your life negatively, learn to grow and evolve from the experience. To help you heal and move forward, We would like to give you these inspirational, wise. Uplifting betrayal quotes, betrayal sayings, and betrayal proverbs to show you the many faces of betrayal and to let you know that other people have gone through the same situations and recover from it, you can too.
Betrayal brings up a lot of emotions for me. When I put my trust in someone, I expect them to honor that trust. I don’t just throw my trust around like it’s nothing, and you probably don’t, either. But even then, I have a hard time putting my trust in people who I don’t know all that well. Perhaps you feel differently, but I don’t readily tell classmates or coworkers or gym buddies about my personal life or share secrets with them until I get to know them better.
Betrayal Quotes on Backstabbing Friends and Lost Trust
- The male, for all his bravado and exploration, is the loyal one, the one who generally feels love. The female is skilled at betrayal and torture and damnation.
- The Bible is very resonant. It has everything: creation, betrayal, lust, poetry, prophecy, sacrifice. All great things are in the Bible, and all great writers have drawn from it and more than people realize, whether Shakespeare, Herman Melville or Bob Dylan.
- I could become very rich in Guatemala but by the low method of ratifying my title, opening a clinic, and specializing in allergies. To do that would be the most horrible betrayal of the two ‘I’s’ struggling inside me: the socialist and the traveler.
- We have to distrust each other. It is our only defense against betrayal.
- He that has eyes to see and ears to hear may convince himself that no mortal can keep a secret. If his lips are silent, he chatters with his fingertips; betrayal oozes out of him at every pore.
- As pessimistic as I am about the nature of human beings and our capacity for atrocity and malevolence and betrayal and laziness and inertia, and all those things, I think we can transcend all that and set things straight.” –
- Muhammad is more human, more self-doubting, even self-tortured at times. His story is full of adventure, intrigue, betrayal
Naturally, when one makes progressive steps, there may be some who see it as a betrayal of their goals and interests<
- When I was 15, I made a solo record. It made Artie very unhappy. He looked upon it as something of a betrayal.”
- Even as your body betrays you, your mind denies it.
Check also:- Best Sports Quotes
Inspirational on Backstabbing Friends and Lost Trust
- Poor people and working people have not been the focus of the Obama administration. That for me is not just a disappointment but a kind of betrayal.
- Slavery was the betrayal of the American Promise at the moment that promise was made.
- Betrayal is never easy to handle and there is no right way to accept it.
When no one you know tells the truth, you learn to see under the surface.
- Beware the person that stabs you and then tells the world they’re bleeding.
- Every betrayal contains a perfect moment, a coin stamped heads or tails with salvation on the other side.
- Mind what people do, not only what they say, for deeds will betray a lie.
- Anyone who hasn’t experienced the ecstasy of betrayal knows nothing about ecstasy at all
- Tragedy in life normally comes with betrayal and compromise, and trading on your integrity and not having dignity in life. That’s really where failure comes.
- To me, the thing that is worse than death is betrayal. You see, I could conceive death, but I could not conceive betrayal.
- You are going to break your promise. I understand. And I hold my hands over the ears of my heart so that I will not hate you.
Massages And Sad Feelings About Backstabbing Friends and Lost Trust
- There are three signs of a hypocrite: when he speaks he speaks lies, when he makes a promise he breaks it, and when he is trusted he betrayal his trust.
- I go to movies expecting to have a whole experience. If I want a movie that doesn’t end, I’ll go to a French movie. That’s a betrayal of trust to me. A movie has to be complete within itself; it can’t just build off the first one or play variations
- The three touchstones that woke Buddha u. – sickness, old age, and dealt. – are a pretty good place to start when crafting a tragic tale. And if we need to get more specific: heartbreak, destruction, miscomprehension, natural disasters, betrayal, and the waste of human potential.
- The problem is that everywhere the gas drilling industry goes, a trail of water contamination, air pollution, health concerns and betrayal of basic American civic and community values follows.
- All our experience with history should teach us, when we look back, how badly human wisdom is betrayed when it relies on itself.
- Three things cannot be long hidden; the sun, the moon, and the truth.
Read more :- Goodbye Quotes
Sad Saying Betrayal Quotes on Friends and Lost Trust
- There is nothing worse than betraying yourself.
- “When you realize you’ve been deeply betrayed, fear really hits you. That’s what you feel first. And then it’s anger and frustration. Then disappointment and disillusionment.
- All a man can betray is his conscience.
- Rather than writing about international events, I write about individual lives. There is elation and sadness, death and birth, love and jealousy, co-operation and betrayal. All the great emotional transactions that happen wherever people come together.
- You know that you have been stabbed when you feel the deep pain of betrayal.
- Don’t play the victim to the circumstances you created.
- Breaking someone’s trust is like crumpling a perfect piece of paper.
- Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, I deserved to get fucked over.
- What hurts more than losing you is knowing you’re not fighting to keep me.
- The worst kind of hurt is betrayal because it means that someone will willing to hurt you just to make themselves feel better.
- There is nothing more painful than the times when your paranoia turns out to be perfectly working intuition.
- You stabbed me then pretend you were the one who was bleeding.
- I was torn between holding o to what you promised and accepting the reality of you not being able to deliver.
- If you’re betrayed, release disappointment at once. By that way, the bitterness has no time to take root.
- The fear really hits you. That’s what you feel first. And then it’s the anger and frustration. Part of the problem is how little we understand about the ultimate betrayal of the body when it rebels against itself.
- You can’t fix yourself while holding on to the person who broke you.
This betrayal quotes collection will help you heal from it and inspire you to move forward. Betrayal hurts so badly. It is one of the most devastating experiences in life and one that’s difficult to understand. Betrayal shatters the trust you had in others and leaves you feeling like you’re all on your own. When a person close to you violates your trust, it calls everything into question and provides no easy answers. You can recover from a lot of wrongs, but betrayal is hard to process. But although you may not avoid feeling the sting of betrayal, you can heal from it.
This is a flaw with humankind, not you personally. Instead of allowing the other person’s behavior to negatively shape your life, learn to grow and evolve from the experience. Move on and trust those who you can count on. Focus on the things that will nurture your spirit and fill your soul with happiness. Remember that you’re in control of your emotions and of how you treat others. To help you heal and move forward, below is our collection of inspirational, wise, and uplifting betrayal quotes, betrayal sayings, and betrayal proverbs collected from a variety of sources over the years.
THANKS FOR READING