Courage Quotes – Fairytales and folklore would have us believe that courage is reserved for superheroes and crusaders. But it’s simpler than that. Courage is often found in the quiet moments with no audience. It’s a teenager fighting through anxiety, a single mom providing for her family, or someone standing up for what they believe. Though sometimes life happens, and we don’t feel particularly courageous. Read through these quotes about courage in the moments you need inspiration and strength to get through life’s inevitable struggles.
Quotes about strength and courage will help to fill your heart and lift your head in the weak moments. Read through the list of sayings and hold on to the one that speaks to your soul. With a wide range of authors and speakers included, you’re sure to find something just right. Inspirational courage quotes could be just what you need in this season; let them awaken your inner strength.
Courage Quotes 2023
Everyone needs a little courage now and then. Perhaps you’re making a career change or moving to a new place. Or maybe you’re taking a stand on something you’re passionate about. Whatever your reason, you may need some inspirational words to give you the confidence to face the unknown and go for what you want. Luckily, there are plenty of courage quotes that inspire you to reach for greatness.
These courage quotes express how important it is to look within and find the fire that lights your path. Sure, the path may be scary and unknown, but with a little courage and a strong belief in yourself, it can take you to incredible places. Bookmark this courageous list of quotes so you have it handy for the next time you need an inspiring word or two. Then read these strength quotes, hope quotes, and quotes about change for more inspiration and motivation.
Best Saying Quotes about strength and courage
- Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the assessment that something else is more important than fear.
- You must always remember this: Have courage and be kind. You have more kindness in your little finger than most people possess in their whole body. And it has power. More than you know.
- Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen.
- Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage.
- It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
- The secret to happiness is freedom … and the secret to freedom is courage.
- Courage is being scared to death … and saddling up anyway.
- You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
- Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
- Courage results when one’s convictions are bigger than one’s fears.
- Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear—not absence of fear.
- The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
- He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
- Courage is grace under pressure.
- The opposite of courage is not cowardice; it is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow.
- Creativity takes courage.
- Courage is found in unlikely places.
- With enough courage, you can do without a reputation.
Read more:- Laughter Quotes
Courage Quotes about Facing Fear in Your LIfe
- Bravery is being the only one who knows you’re afraid.
- Neither a wise man nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him.
- Physical bravery is an animal instinct; moral bravery is much higher and truer courage.
- It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.
- The brave man carves out his fortune, and every man is the sum of his own works.
- Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado.
- Like timidity, bravery is also contagious.
- Bravery never goes out of fashion.
- Forgiveness is a virtue of the brave.
- Brave means that we will try to create something for ourselves. Brave means never going backward when we can go forward. That is the bravery that we need.
- Bravery is believing in yourself, and that thing nobody can teach you.
- A brave man acknowledges the strength of others.
- The future doesn’t belong to the light-hearted. It belongs to the brave.
- God himself favors the brave.
- Cowards are cruel, but the brave love mercy and delight to save.
- You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
- A brave man is a man who dares to look the devil in the face and tell him he is a devil.
- If you want to change things, it requires bravery.
- Scared is what you’re feeling. Brave is what you’re doing.
Check also:-Toxic People Quotes
Best Massages Quotes on life strength
- Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative place where no one else has ever been.
- I beg you take courage; the brave soul can mend even disaster.
- Courage is the engine of change.
- The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.
- I’m not funny. What I am is brave.
- True bravery is shown by performing without witness what one might be capable of doing before all the world.
- Dare to be brave today, and trust that when you extend your wings, you will fly.
- You’ll never do a whole lot unless you’re brave enough to try.
- It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies but just as much to stand up to our friends.
- Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.
- A brave man is clear in his discourse and keeps close to truth.
- One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.”
- The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
- Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.
- You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.
Best Feelings about Facing Fear, life strength
- Our latest collection of fear quotes to help you overcome your fears.
- Facing your fears is the only way to beat them.
- Although you’ll undoubtedly experience emotional turmoil, you have to embrace your fears and turn your bad feelings into good ones.
- We all have to deal with fear at different stages in our lives.
- To succeed and make a difference in your life and those of other people, you have to persevere and be determined in spite of fear.
- When you face your faces, chances are you’re venturing into unknown territory.
- You’re likely doing something you’ve never done before or something you haven’t done in a long while.
- This helps you learn and changes your brain for the better.
- Despite having fear or facing doubts and uncertainty about how to proceed, you can still accomplish your goals and dreams.
- Courageis our collection of inspirational, wise, and helpful fear quotes, fear sayings, and fear proverbs, collected from a variety of sources.
Of course, many people rank “fear of public speaking” or lyssophobia, as their number one dread. It’s understandable, but detrimental. The sensation of stage fright is bad enough, but what’s worse is the damage it can do to your career and your self-esteem. If you let it stop you, your sense of self gets smaller and your stage fright gets bigger and more powerful.
However, when you step into your stage fright, you learn quickly courage that it’s a phantom-a fog like most of our fears. When you step into that fog, you soon realize that it is a figment of your imagination and that your effort to cut through it can easily succeed. What will you accomplish once you burn off that fog and take some risks? What will it feel like to be free of that fear? Be inspired by these quotes wisdom from people who may seem like they’ve always had it all, but who have struggled to succeed.
THANKS FOR READING