Depression Quotes 2023 Inspirational Sayings on Feeling Down – Depression is an extremely trying and difficult experience in life. But you can get through it, and there is hope for your future. Here are 50+ inspirational quotes for depression and recovery depression quotes to encourage you to keep fighting this and give you hope for a better future.
Being depressed is a very demanding and challenging experience in life. However, you can overcome it and there is still hope for the future. Here are 50+ motivational sayings to help you combat depression and move on from it while also giving you hope for a better future.
Depression Quotes 2023 Inspirational Sayings on Feeling Down
Whether you love someone with depression or have depression yourself, you probably know first-hand just how painful mental illness can be. Depression comes with a number of psychological and physiological effects, such as exhaustion and disinterest in things you once cared about.
Even though major depressive disorder (MDD) affects more than 16.1 million American adults, per the Anxiety & Depression Association of America, not enough people talk openly about mental health struggles or how common depression really is. There are plenty of effective resources out there that can help treat Depression, including therapy and medication, but depression quotes can also help, if only to provide you with a little bit of hope.
Depression Quotes 2023 Inspirational Sayings on Feeling Down Details
|Name of article||Depression Quotes 2023 Inspirational Sayings on Feeling Down|
|Official Site||Check here|
Depression Quotes & Sayings That Capture Life with Depression
- Even for me life had its gleams of sunshine.
- Dance until your bones clatter. What a prize you are. What a lucky sack of stars.
- When people don’t know exactly what depression is, they can be judgmental.
- Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.
- You’re like a grey sky. You’re beautiful, even though you don’t want to be.
- If you have been brutally broken but still have the courage to be gentle to other living beings, then you’re a badass with a heart of an angel.
- Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced
- We are always trying to build a bridge between ‘what is’ and ‘what should be’. And in that, there is contradiction and conflict.
- We all have problems. But it’s not what happens to us, it’s the choices we make after.
- I was born with a great awareness of my surroundings and other people. Sometimes that awareness is good, and sometimes I wish I wasn’t so sensitive.
- It takes half your life before you discover life is a do-it-yourself project.
- Before you diagnose yourself with Depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not surrounded by assholes.
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
Read also:- Best Motivational Quotes
- I found that with depression, one of the most important things you could realize is that you’re not alone.
- You say you’re ‘depressed’– all I see is resilience. You are allowed to feel messed up and inside out. It doesn’t mean you’re defective – it just means you’re human.
- Try to understand the blackness, lethargy, hopelessness, and loneliness they’re going through. Be there for them when they come through the other side. It’s hard to be a friend to someone who’s depressed, but it is one of the kindest, noblest, and best things you will ever do.
- Being an actress hasn’t made me insecure. I was insecure long before I declared I was an actress.
- Whenever anything negative happens to you, there is a deep lesson concealed within it, although you may not see it at the time.
- I was only able to start changing my life when I realized my Depression was not a malfunction. It’s a signal. Your depression is a signal. It’s telling you something.
- When you’ve seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there.
- A child’s mental health is just as important as their physical health and deserves the same quality of support. No one would feel embarrassed about seeking help for a child if they broke their arm.
- Somewhere there is a past you overflowing with so much pride looking at how far you’ve come.
- Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.
- I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.
Depressing Quotes and Sayings about Life and Love
- When you are depressed, life is too long.
- Don’t let your happiness depend on something you may lose.
- The worst kind of sad is not being able to explain why.
- There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.
- My life is just one constant battle between wanting to be alone, but not wanting to be lonely.
- The heart will break, but broken live on.
- A sad soul can kill quicker than a germ.
- Noble deeds and hot baths are the best cures for Depression
- Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.
- Don’t try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night.
Check also:- what depression causes
Depression and anxiety quotes
- If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.
- Depression is when you don’t really care about anything. Anxiety is when you care too much about everything. And having
- Having anxiety and Depression is like being scared and tired at the same time. It’s the fear of failure but no urge to be productive. It’s wanting friends but hating socializing. It’s wanting to be alone but not wanting to be lonely. It’s caring about everything then caring about nothing. It’s feeling everything at once then feeling paralyzingly numb.
- That’s the thing about depression: A human being can survive almost anything, as long as she sees the end in sight. But depression is so insidious, and it compounds daily, that it’s impossible to ever see the end.
- You don’t have to live a lie. Living a lie will mess you up. It will send you into depression. It will warp your values.
- Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength.
- Just because I can’t explain the feelings causing my anxiety, doesn’t make them less valid.
- Anxiety is love’s greatest killer. It makes others feel as you might when a drowning man holds on to you. You want to save him, but you know he will strangle you with his panic
- No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.
THANKS FOR READING