Devil Quotes – We have compiled devil quotes from prominent religious figures, authors, and more to help you develop your inner strength. Want advice from some of the world’s brightest minds on succeeding against evil? In the comment section below, let us know which devil quote is your favorite. Evil spirits are referenced in a variety of different cultures and religions. For example, Christianity refers to the devil, or Satan, as the embodiment of evil. In Islam, they refer to evil as Shatin or Iblis. Regardless of your religious beliefs, dealing with evil is an experience many of us have throughout our day-to-day lives.
Evil spirits are referenced in a variety of different cultures and religions. For example, Christianity refers to the devil, or Satan, as the embodiment of evil. In Islam, they refer to evil as Zhaitan or Iblis. Regardless of your religious beliefs, dealing with evil is an experience many of us have throughout our day-to-day lives. So evidently God sees the ongoing role of Satan as essential for his purposes in the world, since, if God willed, Satan would be thrown into the lake of fire now, instead of at the end of the age. His complete defeat is coming and sure.
Devil Quotes 2023
You are not about any devil or any satin that we know in the mythology. It’s about ourselves and our hidden inner personality or attitude that you are afraid to show others. The world is full of selfish and fake people that’s why you have to be tough and rough to protect yourself and fight back. You have to change your attitude and let others know who you really are. People will tell you on your face that you are a bad guy because they are afraid of your new personality.
Devil Attitude Quotes in English are for self-improvement and increasing self-confidence like a devil. It’s about making mistakes and learning from them. In today’s world, nobody has time to clean your shit, you have to do it on your own. Even people only call you or contact you when they need something from you. All you have to do is avoid them and focus on yourself. It is okay to feel afraid, whether you are worrying about the future, losing someone close to you, or thinking about what comes after death. All of these anxieties are valid, and you aren’t alone in how you are feeling. But if you are ready to overcome your fear, there are productive steps you can take to feel fearless as you approach this new stage in your life.
Devil Quotes to help you Triumph Against Evil
- Those who play with the devil toys will be brought by degrees to wield his sword.
- We gain the strength of the temptation we resist.
- I never resist temptation, because I have found that things that are bad for me do not tempt me.
- Temptation is a woman’s weapon and man’s excuse.
- I like to talk to myself ahead of time so when temptation comes, I’ve already made up my mind that I have the victory.
- All men are tempted. There is no man that lives that can’t be broken down, provided it is the right temptation, put in the right spot.
- Temptation is the devil looking through the keyhole. Yielding is opening the door and inviting him in.
- Ever notice that the whisper of temptation can be heard farther than the loudest call to duty.
- There has always been discouragement, negativism, and temptation in the world because of Lucifer.
- Knowledge of God’s Word is a bulwark against deception, temptation, accusation, even persecution.
- Resist the temptation to subject yourself only to that which re-affirms what you already think.
- Temptation has been here ever since the Garden of Eden.
- The biggest temptation I believe is to feel comfortable, to feel like you’ve worked through all of that here on Earth, and are satisfied with this life.
- The devil tempts men through their ambition, their cupidity, or their appetite, until he comes to the profane swearer, whom he clutches without any reward.
Read more:- Deep Quotes
Understanding Devil Quotes Inspirational
- Man creates both his god and his devil in his own image. His god is himself at his best, and his devil himself at his worst.
- The Devil’s finest trick is to persuade you that he does not exist.
- No man means evil but the Devil, and we shall know him by his horns.
- The Devil has no power except in the dark.
- God removes the sin of the one who makes humble confession, and thereby, the Devil loses the sovereignty he had gained over the human heart.
- Do not be dismayed to learn there is a bit of the Devil in you. There is a bit of the Devil in us all.
- Be ever engaged, so that whenever the Devil calls, he may find you occupied.
- I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, “aw shit, he’s up!”
- In every man’s heart, there is a devil, but we do not know the man as bad until the Devil is roused.
- Thinking about the Devil is worse than seeing the Devil.
- When the devil sees a man or woman who really believes in prayer, who knows how to pray, and who really does pray, and, above all, when he sees a whole church on its face before God in prayer, he trembles as much as he ever did, for he knows that his day in that church or community is at an end.
- Pray often, for prayer is a shield to the soul, a sacrifice to God, and a scourge to Satan.
- Satan can make men dance upon the brink of hell as though they were on the verge of heaven.
- Evil can never survive, though for a time it may seem to triumph. It is only a question of our endurance and patience.
- All humans realize they are loved when witnessing the dawn; early morning is the triumph of good over evil. Absolved by light we decide to go on.
- The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
- There is no denying that there is evil in this world but the light will always conquer the darkness.
- Light can devour the darkness but darkness cannot consume the light.
- Love triumphs, at least in this life, not by eliminating evil once for all, but by resisting and overcoming it anew every day.
- Good must triumph over evil. It usually does in life and in any case it’s bad for young people to believe it doesn’t.
- When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won.
Read also:- Jealousy Quotes
Best Massages to help you Triumph Against Evil
- Every angel has its devil side. Has anyone seen my horns?
- What a haunt mess. Off to the dark side we go.
- Be the angel to my devil. CEO of the dark side.
- This devil ‘fit is fire. Big devil energy. Wicked little Angel.
- Hey, little devil. Pick a side. The Devil is an angel too. Every angel is someone’s devil.
- Evil is the shadow of an angel. Eat, drink, and be a devil. Red is totally my color. Big devil energy.
- A devil’s outfit is always on fire. Devil is the shadow of an angel. Beauty and the devil are the same things.
- Sometimes The Devil is a gentleman. You are so devilishly holy. Twitter is the Devil’s playground.
- Practice like a devil, and play like an angel. Raising a little bit of hell over here.
- The Devil may also make use of morality. Stay tuned for my villain origin story.
- The devil is more interesting than God. Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
- Don’t be a fool for the Devil, darling.
Check also:- Buddha Quotes
Best Saying Devil Attitude Quotes
- You must never tire of fighting Satan. A demon seeking peace.
- The devil’s name is dullness. Keep calm and scare on.
- I sold my soul to the devil in L.A Devils are never what we imagine they would be.
- Eve left Adam, to meet the Devil in private. Don’t board with the devil if you wish to be fat.
- If you don’t set the tone for the day, the devil will set it for you. Sometimes even the devil on my shoulder asks, What the fuck are you doing.
- Satan’s successes are the greatest when he appears with the name of God on his lips. Always match your shoes to your horns.
- Neutral men are the devil’s allies. A devil’s outfit is always on fire.
- I have huge devilish energy. Sometimes The Devil is a gentleman.
- Speak of the devil…. And here he comes. Aren’t these horns becoming of me
- The Devil’s most devilish when respectable. I do not live is darkness, Darkness live in Me
- The Devil is vicious, but he’s not victorious. When I was born, Devil said! “Ohh shit competition”. Hell is empty and all the devils are here
- The devil hath power To assume a pleasing shape. When the nice guy losses his patience “The Devil Shivers!
- Man can hardly even recognize the devils of his own creation. The devil will give up when he sees that you are not going to give in. Be as soft as angels but, Be as dark as the Devil when it’s the right time.
Best Feelings About Devil to help you Triumph Against Evil
- God is sovereign over Satan. The devil does not have a free hand in this world.
- He is on a leash, so that he can do no more than God permits.
- In effect, he must get permission as in the case of Simon Peter, where Jesus discloses, “Simon, Simon, behold, Satan has asked to have you, that he might sift you like wheat”.
- And the case of Job: “The Lord said to Satan, “Behold, Job is in your hand; only spare his life”
- So evidently God sees the ongoing role of Satan as essential for his purposes in the world, since, if God willed,
- Satan would be thrown into the lake of fire now, instead of at the end of the age. “The devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and will be tormented day and night forever and ever”.
- His complete defeat is coming and sure. But not yet.
God is not a figure to fear. He is a pillar of faith to lean on when you find yourself overcome with emotion. If you reach out to God, He will answer with love and comfort so that your fear will appear small in comparison to his warmth. Your faith will give you strength during the scarier and more stressful moments in your life. And if you are experiencing one of those phases right now or know someone who could use an inspiring prayer then reciting one of these Bible verses about fear will help you face yours head on.
When you find yourself overpowered with emotion, you can rely on devil as a tower of faith. If you ask God for help, He will respond in love and comfort, making your worry seem insignificant in compared to his warmth. During the scarier and most trying times in your life, your religion will offer you courage. And reciting one of these Bible passages on fear will help you face your own if you are currently going through one of those phases or know someone who could use an encouraging prayer.
THANKS FOR READING