Everything Will Be Okay Quotes – Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.” This popular quote has been widely shared with slightly different variations (some attributed to Robin Williams, Plato, Ian Maclaren, etc.), but they all contain the same blaring truth there are countless challenges surrounding ourselves and our communities. Even in the midst of a global pandemic, each individual and each family has their own set of personal struggles and concerns (related to the virus, or not).
But there is courage and hope to be found in every obstacle that we face, and these 100 quotes for tough times will help us get through our collective and personal hard times. If you feel anxious, worried or you’re having a bad day or week right now then today’s post can help you out. Because in it I’ve collected 61 of the most powerful everything will be OK quotes to give you comfort, renew your energy and reignite your hope. I hope you’ll find something here that will help you to turn your situation or day around.
Everything Will Be Okay Quotes 2024
Worrying comes naturally to the mind, ’cause worrying is in its very nature. The mind is a machine that works based on past information. It has no other way to predict the future and hence it naturally goes into panic mode. Put your worries to rest with these calming and reassuring quotes that everything is going to get alright. These “everything will be okay” quotes will help you get through whatever challenge you are currently facing in your life. Some challenges are inconveniences that will trip you up on your path to your goals. Others are life-altering events that leave you feeling gutted.
We cannot control some hardships that come our way, but we can always choose how we react to them. Your perceptions and the attitude you embody will be your best weapons in the fight to make everything ok again. There are a few thoughts from these quotes that can help change your perspective.
Everything Will Be Okay Quotes 2024 Details
|Name of article
|Everything Will Be Okay Quotes 2024
Everything Will Be Okay Quotes To Get Through Tough Times
- The human capacity for burden is like bamboo – far more flexible than you’d ever believe at first glance.
- I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.
- On the other side of a storm is the strength that comes from having navigated through it. Raise your sail and begin.
- Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.
- Turn your wounds into wisdom.
- My scars remind me that I did indeed survive my deepest wounds. That in itself is an accomplishment. And they bring to mind something else, too. They remind me that the damage life has inflicted on me has, in many places, left me stronger and more resilient. What hurt me in the past has actually made me better equipped to face the present.
- Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it’s less good than the one you had before. You can fight it, you can do nothing but scream about what you’ve lost, or you can accept that and try to put together something that’s good.
- A good half of the art of living is resilience.
- Never say that you can’t do something, or that something seems impossible, or that something can’t be done, no matter how discouraging or harrowing it may be; human beings are limited only by what we allow ourselves to be limited by: our own minds. We are each the masters of our own reality; when we become self-aware to this: absolutely anything in the world is possible.
- It’s your reaction to adversity, not adversity itself that determines how your life’s story will develop.
- Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.
- We all have battles to fight. And it’s often in those battles that we are most alive: it’s on the frontlines of our lives that we earn wisdom, create joy, forge friendships, discover happiness, find love, and do purposeful work.
Check also :- Father’s Day Quotes
Everything Inspirational To Get Through Tough Times
- Sometimes life gets weird. Hang in there, it gets better.
- Live and let live, do not judge, take life as it comes and deal with it, everything will be okay.
- Be patient. Life is a cycle of events, and just like the sun rises again, things will get brighter again.
- No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.
- Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what make life meaningful.
- If you’re not getting it perfect, life is still going to go around. The world still turns. It’s going to be OK. Tomorrow is a new day.
- Don’t give up when dark times come. The more storms you face in life, the stronger you’ll be. Hold on. Your greater is coming.
- I’m at a place in my life right now where I’m very happy, very content. I’m finally OK with the idea of who I love, who I want to be with.
- As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good. I was actually being redirected to something better.
- Disappointments are part of the journey; you need to take them for granted to progress in your life. Believe in yourself, One day everything will be okay.
- Be calm. Be brave. It’ll be okay.
- I’m sure everything will be ok. But I prefer it to be awesome.
- Everything will be okay does not mean everything will stay the same.
- Maggie squeezes my hand. It’s a silent message that everything will be okay.
Read also :- Life Quotes
Perfact Saying To Get Through Tough Times
- Time will heal the pain. Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow; but one day it will all go away.
- Every problem has a solution. There’s ALWAYS a way to fix something. So rest assured, all the right solutions will become known to you soon.
- Everything is going to be fine in the end. If it’s not fine it’s not the end.
- There is something good in all seeming failures. You are not to see that now. Time will reveal it. Be patient.
- Always remember: if you’re going through hell, keep going.
- Everything happens for a reason. Wait on God and trust in Him. He wants the best for us. He wants to take us from glory to glory, and from victory to victory.
- Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
- Keep your best wishes close to your heart and watch as your world turns around.
- Even in the worst of situations even when it seems no one in the world appreciates you as long as you have hope, everything can get better.
- The darkest hour is only sixty minutes.
- Stay focused, hold trust and keep moving forward. You will get there my friend.
- With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
- None of us know what might happen even the next minute, yet still, we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.
Best Massages To Get Through Tough Times
- Everything will be okay. Good things last, and the bad things will fade away. So, go find your good.
- When everything seems to be against remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
- Blink away tears and walk forward even, if the first step hurts, believe that everything will be okay. Someday it will.
- Today I am going to let my burdens go. I am going to face this day and have faith that everything will get better.
- Hey, don’t feel anxious just try to understand that you are still young, and the universe is endless, and somehow, one day everything will be okay.
- Everything will be okay as soon as you are okay with everything. And that’s the only time everything will be okay. All you have to do is stop expecting the mind to fix what’s wrong inside of you.
- Believing that everything will be ok is crucial
- Good things happen, and good things happen to each of us.
- Life is a cycle of these events that will help you get to the other side.
These “everything will be okay” quotes will help you get through whatever challenge you are currently facing in your life. Some challenges are inconveniences that will trip you up on your path to your goals. Others are life-altering events that leave you feeling gutted. We cannot control some hardships that come our way, but we can always choose how we react to them. Your perceptions and the attitude you embody will be your best weapons in the fight to make everything ok again.
THANKS FOR READING