Funny yearbook Quotes – A yearbook encapsulates all of the fond memories from your time in school. As a senior, you want to leave behind a legacy, and your senior quote is the perfect way to leave your mark. To help show off who you are, take a look at our list of 60 memorable yearbook quotes. The quote might be a funny inside joke, a snippet from a favorite author, or a traditional message wishing everyone thanks and good luck.
In the spirit of graduation, let these amazing senior yearbook quotes remind you of this truly magical time in your life. Whether you prefer to be sentimental or want to go for a funny quote, take a journey through a variety of these yearbook quotes that best describe you. Choose from these quotes and sayings to add to your custom yearbook to celebrate your past year or semester or a graduation announcement. In addition to celebrating your grad, discover customized grad products to celebrate their great accomplishments.
Funny yearbook Quotes 2023
Casual yearbook quotes are great to use regardless of grade. You can use these simple quotes to write messages in your friend’s yearbooks or create your own personalized yearbook and use the quotes as photo captions. Casual quotes can also make for great greeting card messages if you’re sending end-of-the-year graduation cards to friends who are far away. As school comes to an end and it’s time for summer, funny yearbook quotes are a great way to let loose and poke fun at your memories. These humorous school quotes would be especially great in a year in review photo book with photos throughout the year. Looking back on your photos with these hilarious quotes will make you smile as the years go on.
Regardless of grade, informal yearbook quotations are excellent to use. These short quotations can be used as notes in your friends’ yearbooks or as descriptions for pictures in a yearbook you make yourself. If you’re sending end-of-year graduation cards to distant acquaintances, casual quotes can also make excellent greetings. Funny yearbook quotes are a terrific way to have fun and make fun of your memories as school ends and summer vacation approaches. These amusing school quotations would look fantastic in a year-in-review photo book that includes images from the entire year. As the years pass, remembering your images with these amusing statements can make you laugh.
Funny Inspirational Yearbook Quotes About Names
- Yes, that is my actual last name.
- I’ve been a Ho my whole life.
- I hate my name.
- No, I did not have a farm.
- I am not Hispanic, I’m Asian.
- It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.
- Honestly, I didn’t expect most of you to make it this far.
- This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.
- Don’t follow your dreams, follow my Twitter: [insert Twitter handle
- Never memorize something that you can look up
- I spent 113,880 hours of my life for a paper and a handshake.
- I’m that Nigerian Prince that keeps emailing you.
- Education is important, but big biceps are important.
- If idiots could fly, this place would be an airport.
- I want absolutely all the pasta and breadsticks.
- The roof is not my son, but I will raise it.
- What if one day you woke up and you were a chicken nugget.
- See kids? I told you I was sexy in high school.
- Trapped in yearbook factory, send help.
Saying Funny yearbook Quotes
- Where’s Zac Ephron and the rest of High School Musical
- This quote is too important to screw up, so I’m playing it safe.
- They asked me to write yearbook something. So here it is: Something.
- High school, its been real.
- I thought these four years were going to teach me how to be Beyoncé.
- I woke up like this.” — Beyoncé, “I Woke Up Like This
- How did anyone do this without Google
- Oh, high school. I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave.
- Never let anyone dull your sparkle.
- Senior? I still order from the kids menu.
- Can’t wait to apply all of this ‘useful’ math in the real world.
- Follow your dreams, but follow my Twitter, too.
- Can I get my diploma now
- I didn’t choose the senior life. The senior life chose me.
- The square root of senior year is prom.
- I’m sorry for what I said when I was a junior.
- I’m sure the Pythagorean Theorem will guide me through life.
- See, kids. I told you I was a catch in high school.
- Just keep swimming.
Read also:- Father & Daughter Quotes
Funny Massages yearbook quotes make you laugh
- Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow just as well.
- It’s not enough that I should succeed – others should fail.
- I’m not superstitious, but I am a little studious.
- I never forget a face—but in your case, I’ll be glad to make an exception.
- Cheers to all my haters! Be patient. So much more is coming.
- Who needs a degree when you’re school life.
- School pictures are everything to me. They’re great practice for the paparazzi.
- Every tongue that rises up against me shall fall.
- A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
- Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves.
- I’m actually not funny, I’m just really mean and people think I’m joking.
- I get butterflies when I think of myself.
- In this photo, I’m not wearing pants.
- Four year later and I’m still an idiot, thanks for nothing.
- They asked me to write something. So here it is something.
- I want to thank Google, Wikipedia, and to whoever invented copy and past. Thank you.
- Eagles may soar in the clouds, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.”
- I love mankind … it’s people I can’t stand.
- My computer screen is brighter than my future.
Read more:- Disney Quotes
Funny Yearbook Quotes To Inspire For You
- To the window… To the wall…
- My mom should have swallowed me.
- When I die, I want the people I did group projects with to lower me into the ground so they can let me down. One last time.
- Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know if you’re gonna graduate.
- The only reason I went to school all this time is to distract myself from the fact that I’ll never be Beyoncé.
- Of course I dress well. I didn’t spend all that time in the closet for nothing
- I got kicked out of Hogwarts for using black magic.
- I am not Amit. I am a legend.
- When life shuts the door, open it back up. That’s how doors work.
- Master has given Megan a high school diploma, Megan is freebee.
- Why fall in love when you can fall asleep
- Education is important but big biceps are importuner.
- That wasn’t like High School Musical at all.
- Goodbye everyone, I’ll remember you all in therapy.
- I want more Fridays and pancakes.
- You shall not pass. But I did.
- You’re all gonna regret not dating me in high school.
Laughing is the best way to ease the pain of the year ahead. With these funny yearbook quotes, you’ll be able to turn any day into a fun one. From funny quotes about names to funny quotes about relationships, we’ve got you covered. So put on your happy face and enjoy some laughs. Just like your Chartbooks photo books, senior yearbooks are filled with memories of the people and places your kids will want to remember (especially that “on-trend” hairstyle your son insisted was cool).
Graduating from school feels like the end of an era, one where your kids grew and learned so much without realizing it and I’m not talking about his refusal to see a math tutor. These printed reminders are a great way for all your kids’ peers to remember each other (and scribble their 18-year-old signatures), so when it’s time for them to choose the right quote to represent the end of their high school career, they’re going to need some options. Whether your graduate is looking for a quote that leaves a laugh or makes an impression, these senior quotes will leave a mark. Remember: You can also create a personalized yearbook for your senior with our Yearbook photo books.
THANKS FOR READING