Mother’s day is a day devoted to all mothers it commends each year to respect for the mother and motherhood. This year , it would be celebrated on 2nd Sunday of May on Every Year Happy mothers day best mom.
happy birthday images, happy wheels, happy mothers day, happy mother’s day, happy mother’s day images
Happy mothers day Quotes with Images in Hindi: इस दुनिया में मां की तुलना किसी से भी नहीं की जा सकती। इस जहां में मां से ज्यादा अनमोल कुछ भी नहीं है। संसार में कोई भी मां की जगह नहीं ले सकता। इस साल मातृ दिवस 8 मई को मनाया जाएगा। मदर डे मातृत्व का सम्मान करने का एक खास दिन होता है।
मां को शब्दों में बयां नहीं किया जा सकता। कोई भी जिंदगी भर मां की ममता का कर्ज नहीं उतार सकता। आप शायरी के जरिए भी अपनी मां के प्रति प्यार और सम्मान जता सकते हैं। पेश हैं वो कुछ शायरों की वो शायरियां जिसमें ममता का सागर सिमटा हुआ मालूम पड़ता है। इस मौके पर आप इस प्रकार मदर्ड के पर शुभकामनाएं भेज सकते हैं।
how to say thank you to your mother on Happy Mothers Day?
- 1 how to say thank you to your mother on Happy Mothers Day?
- 2 Happy mothers day greetings →
- 3 Happy Mother’s Day Gift’s →
- 4 Happy mothers day images →
- 5 Happy mother’s day quotes →
- 6 Happy mothers day message →
- 7 Happy mothers day cute Status →
- 8 Best wishes for wishing a happy mother’s day →
- 9 Mothers day cards quotes →
- 10 Happy mothers day to all mothers →
- 11 special messages for mother’s day →
Say thank you Mother by this line - Thank you for being a great mom and for always making me your priority. So it is a day on which you Should thank to your mother.
Happy mothers day greetings →
- Happy Mother’s Day! You make my life worth it! Thank you for everything!
- I am sorry, Mom for troubling you! I hope you forgive me! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day! You are the best person I know! I love you!
- Happy Mother’s Day! Every day is special with you around!
- Happy mothers day! Mothers are special! Mothers are the best!
- Thank you, mom, for always taking care of me! I promise to always take care of you like you do for me! Happy mothers day!
- You are my favourite superhero! Happy mothers day!
- You are an inspiration to me! Your words encourage me to do better in life! Happy mothers day!
- Kaise kahun shukriya tujhe mai maa, tu jo karti hai uska koi mol hi nahi hai! Happy mothers day!
- Mom, you are great! Aap hamare magician ho! Jaadu se sab solve kar dete ho! Happy mothers day!
Happy Mother’s Day Gift’s →
Happy mothers day images →
Happy mother’s day quotes →
Mother’s Day is the special time of year when you get to celebrate your first best friend and the person you always turn to when you need advice. Mother’s Day is also a great time to show your love for all the other wonderful women in your life. If you’re looking for a way to show your mother, grandmothers, or any other mother figure in your life how special you think they are, these lovely quotes about mothers are just what you need. Make these quotes stand out by adding them to a personalized gift for mom from our Mother’s Day gift guide.
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” —Unknown
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benetto
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” —Leroy Brownlow
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” —Susan Gale
- “My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. ” —Jodi Picoult
- “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” —William Makepeace Thackeray
- “The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.” —James E. Faust
- “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” —Mahatma Gandhi
- “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” —Elder M. Russell Ballard
- “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” —Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being another person’s everything.” —Unknown
- “Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.” —Maxim Grosky
- “My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.” —Lisa Leslie
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” —Maya Angelou
- “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.” —Gilda Radner
Happy mothers day message →
Mother’s Day is all about celebrating the woman who raised you and shaped who you are as a person. From all the packed lunches with napkin notes, to the bandages and kisses after falling off your bike, to being the first one to cry at your graduation– your mom was there for it all. It’s important to thank her for all the love and work she put in through the years. Remind her of your love and appreciation with the best Mother’s Day card and message.
Happy mothers day cute Status →
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes images, messages, status, quotes: Mother’s love is the purest and most selfless form of love. It is a day to celebrate motherhood and honour mothers.
It is believed that the modern Mother’s Day celebration first began in the US when a woman by the name of Anna Jarvis wanted the day to be celebrated because her own mother had expressed such a desire. When she passed, Jarvis took up the initiative and held a memorial for her mother in the year 1908, three years after her death. It was done at St Andrew’s Methodist Church in West Virginia. However, many traditional celebrations did exist over thousands of years in several cultures.
While a single day is not enough to show gratitude to a mother, Mother’s day still makes for a wonderful opportunity for every child to express their love for their moms. Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, an act of love you’ve given me. Happy mothers day!
Best wishes for wishing a happy mother’s day →
Mothers day cards quotes →
Happy mothers day to all mothers →
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” —Victor Hugo
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” —Cardinal Mermillod
- “A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.” —Honore de Balzac
- “The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children.” —Elaine Heffner
- “In the mother’s eyes, her smile, her stroking touch, the child reads the message: ‘You are there!’” —Adrienne Rich
- “If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” —Stevie Wonder
- “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” —Unknown
- “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” —Erich Fromm
- “Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs since the payment is pure love.” —Mildred B. Vermont
- “When you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Mitch Albom
- “There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.” —Jill Churchill
- “There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.” —Archibald Thompson
- “A mother’s love is everything. It is what brings a child into this world. It is what molds their entire being. When a mother sees her child in danger, she is literally capable of anything. Mothers have lifted cars off of their children and destroyed entire dynasties. A mother’s love is the strongest energy known to man.” —Jamie McGuire
- “A mother is clothed with strength and dignity, laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks her words are wise and she gives instructions with kindness.” —Proverbs
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. ” —Robert Browning
special messages for mother’s day →
Celebrating your mom with special Mother’s Day messages can make her day feel that much more extra special. We might not often have the time to express our emotions for them, but on Mother’s Day, we can take some time from our busy lives to say thank you to our mothers.
Whether you need a special message for a card, Facebook post, or text message to your mom, you’ll find plenty of Mother’s Day wishes you can use to truly celebrate your mother and thank her for being your number one fan. You can even use these wishes for your grandmother, aunt, or even your mother-in-law to wish them a joyous Mother’s Day.
Mother’s Day Messages
- I’m glad that you’re my mother because I’m not sure anyone else could have put up with me this long! Love you, Mom.
- Your smile brightens each day and makes it better than the last. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- I feel so lucky to have you as my mom. Thanks for always believing in me and doing so much for me each day. Have a great Mother’s Day, you deserve to be spoiled!
- It’s my time to tell you how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, loving as you. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- Mom, thank you for being my anchor in this stormy sea of life. I love you and don’t know where I’d be without you. Have a great day today.