Jealousy Quotes – Jealousy is a difficult human emotion that can hold us back from attaining happiness. you are someone who envies others, or have had to deal with people who are jealous, then these Jealous people quotes about envy will resonate with you. The challenging human emotion of envy might prevent us from achieving happiness.
These Jealous individuals quotes about envy will speak to you if you are someone who envies others or have dealt with people who are envious. Even though it is a difficult emotion that occurs in even the finest of us, the jealousy quotes listed below will help you grasp its full meaning. While jealousy happens for the best of us, though it is a tough emotion, below are a few jealousy quotes that will help you to understand the whole picture of jealousy.
Jealousy Quotes 2023
Feelings of envy can happen to anyone. However, how individuals work through it or brush it off matters so much. Irrespective of how you or people around you feel, gleaning the truth about this negative feeling from jealousy quotes shared by others can help make conscious efforts to overcome it before it takes the better of you. Anyone can experience jealousy. However, it really does matter how people deal with it or ignore it.
Given some of the unfavorable outcomes jealousy has produced over time, it may be said to be a lot of terrible things. Jealousy is undoubtedly a normal human emotion. Jealousy could be said to be a lot of bad things, and this could be as a result of some of the negative results it has given over the years. One thing is certain jealousy is a natural human feeling. It is to a relationship what salt is to a meal. A little of it could do a lot of good but too much of it could give heartbreaking results.
Also Check- Great Grandma Quotes
Jealousy Quotes About Dealing With Envy
- Jealousy in romance is like salt in food. A little can enhance the savor, but too much can spoil the pleasure and, under certain circumstances, can be life-threatening.
- He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind.
- It is not love that is blind, but jealousy.
- Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy condition. The immature mind often mistakes one for the other, or assumes that the greater the love, the greater the jealousy – in fact, they are almost incompatible; one emotion hardly leaves room for the other.
- Jealousy is a disease. Get well soon.
- So full of artless jealousy is guilt, it spills itself in fearing to be split.
- A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything.
- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own…
- People only rain on your parade because they’re jealous of your sun and tired of their shade.
- Jealousy is when you count someone else’s blessings instead of your own.
Inspirational Powerful Jealousy Quotes
Click Here-Grandpa Quotes
- Whoever envies another confesses his superiority.
- Welcome to the wonderful world of jealousy,’ he thought. ‘For the price of admission, you get a splitting headache, a nearly irresistible urge to commit murder, and an inferiority complex. Yippee.
- People hate those who make them feel their own inferiority.
- Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity.
- Jealousy isn’t a pleasant quality, but if it isn’t overdone (and if it’s combined with modesty), apart from its inconvenience there’s even something touching about it.
- The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.
- Nothing brings on jealousy like laughter.
- There will always be someone willing to hurt you, put you down, gossip about you, belittle your accomplishments and judge your soul. It is a fact that we all must face. However, if you realize that God is a best friend that stands beside you when others cast stones you will never be afraid, never feel worthless, and never feel alone.
- Anger, resentment, and jealousy don’t change the heart of others – it only changes yours.
- Noble hearts are neither jealous nor afraid because jealousy spells doubt and fear spells pettiness.
Quotes and Sayings About Jealousy in Life
Also Check- Deep Quotes
- Envy is for people who don’t have the self-esteem to be jealous.
- Surrounded by the flames of jealousy, the jealousy one winds up, like the scorpion, turning the poisoned sting against himself.
- Humans are suspicious and jealous creatures. When they see something perfect, they want to find a flaw.
- Envy is the central fact of American life.
- Jealousy, that dragon which slays love under the pretense of keeping it alive.
- I am convinced that the jealous, the angry, the bitter, and the egotistical are the first to race to the top of mountains.
- A confident person enjoys the journey, the people they meet along the way and sees life not as a competition.
- Man will do many things to get himself loved; he will do all things to get himself envied.
- The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.
- Famous Harry Potter,’ said Malfoy. ‘Can’t even go to a bookshop without making the front page.
- My jealousy is a living thing. Shifting, changing, growing. Like my rage and my mother’s regret.
- There’s always this one girl. She’s desperate and she’s weird and she’s jealous, and you’re stuck with her, no matter how hard you try to get her off your back.
- Insecure people only eclipse your sun because they’re jealous of your daylight and tired of their dark, starless nights.
- But jealous souls will not be answered so. They are not ever jealous for the cause, but jealous for they’re jealous. It is a monster begot upon itself, born on itself.
- Jealousy is never satisfied with anything short of an omniscience that would detect the subtlest fold of the heart.
- Never hate jealous people. They are jealous because they think you are better than them.
Jealousy Massages Wise And Deep About Life
Check Here – Farmer Quotes
- I refused to believe that love could take any other form than mine: I measured love by the extent of my jealousy, and by that standard of course she could not love me at all.
- Men, though they know full well how much women are worth and how great the benefits we bring them, nonetheless seek to destroy us out of envy for our merits.
- He was jealous of her future, and she of his past.
- I’ve never been jealous before I met you, it burns, luv. Like silver through my veins.
- Often those that criticize others reveal what he himself lacks.”
- You may think it all very fine, Mr. Huntingdon, to amuse yourself with rousing my jealousy; but take care you don’t rouse my hate instead. And when you have once extinguished my love, you will find it no easy matter to kindle it again.
- Cruel people offer pity when they no longer feel threatened. However, kind people offer compassion and understanding regardless.
- Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
- Margaret was not a ready lover, but where she loved she loved passionately, and with no small degree of jealousy.
- And yes, I’ll admit, I am jealous.
- Our envy always lasts longer than the happiness of those we envy.
Famous people have said that envy is a normal emotion for humans, but envy is an issue emotion you must work through. We may experience jealousy because we believe that other people are inferior, whether in our relationships, our friendships, our experiences, or in our careers. People can also feel jealous when they think that you are getting attention from people that they like or admire, and they want that attention for themselves, creating feelings of immediate dislike and rivalry.
Jealous people quotes People can be jealous of you for many reasons you cannot control. You could either be the person being jealous, or you could be the person being jealous of somebody else. Never hate the person who is jealous of you, but honor their jealousy, for it is the person who believes that you are better than they are.
THANKS FOR READING