Luke Skywalker Quotes – Luke Skywalker plays a critical role in the Rebel alliance’s fight against the Dark side. Luke is one of the main characters in ‘Star Wars’. He is the son of Darth Vader and brother of the rebellion leader Princess Leia. Star Wars’ is a story about how Anakin Skywalker, a Jedi, turns to the Dark side to save his wife, and how he is defeated, in the end, by his son, Luke Skywalker, and daughter, Princess Leia.
Being one of the primary heroes of the saga, Luke Skywalker has naturally spoken his share of memorable dialogue. This is mainly because he takes center stage in the original trilogy with n a supporting role in the sequels. He was the doe-eyed boy yearning to be a fighter pilot that ended up besting one of the greatest Jedi / Seth Lords that had ever been. During that transformation he had a few things to say – here are his best and most famous quotes starting with a little something he said in A New Hope.
Luke Skywalker Quotes 2023
Fans who couldn’t wait to see Luke Skywalker train Grog after season 2 of The Mandalorian got their wish in episode 6 of The Book of Boba Fett, and the young Jedi Master’s approach to guiding his tiny apprentice in the ways of the Force was an intriguing amalgamation of concepts. Drawing on the sagacious advice of Master Yoda, who had given Luke the most formal Jedi training he ever received, and the ancient doctrine of the Jedi Code in which attachment was heavily dissuaded, he developed his own instructions.
The Force is not a power you have. It’s not about lifting rocks. It’s the energy between all things, a tension, a balance, that binds the universe together. Luke Skywalker is a character who Star Wars fans have idolized for over 40 years, seeing him as a beacon of hope and light and holding him close to their hearts. He has brought a lot of happiness to audiences over the years with his actions, his role in the Star Wars saga, and some awesome quotes. Not all of his best quotes come from his time in the Skywalker Saga, though.
Luke Skywalker Quotes From The Star Wars Franchise
- I’ll never turn to the dark side. You’ve failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me
- The Force is not a power you have. It’s not about lifting rocks. It’s the energy between all things, a tension, a balance, that binds the universe together.
- When you look at the dark side, careful you must be… for the dark side looks back.
- You underestimate the power of the Dark Side. If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny.
- I want to learn the ways of the Force and become a Jedi like my father.
- Remember, a Jedi’s strength flows from the force. But beware: anger, fear, aggression – the dark side, are they.
- The force Is strong in my family.
- My mentor taught me everything about the force…even the nature of the Dark Side.
- You must feel the Force flow around you. Here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, yes, even between the land and the ship.
- The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.
- You’re overconfidence is your weaken.
- Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope.
- I won’t fail you. I’m not afraid.”
- Good people will fight if we lead them. Leia never gave up. And neither have we. We’re going to show them we’re not afraid.
- That’s how we’re gonna win. Not fighting what we hate, saving what we love.”
- Your thoughts betray you, Father. I feel the good in you, the conflict.”
- What our mothers and fathers fought for, we will not let die. Not today. Today, we make our last stand. For the galaxy. For Leia. For everyone we’ve lost.
- Do. Or do not. There is no try.
Check also :- Life Quotes
Luke Skywalker Quotes Inspiring Star Wars Franchise
- Young Skywalker then said: I don’t, I don’t believe it. – To which Yoda gravely retorted:
“That is why you fail.
- Luke: “I won’t fail you. I’m not afraid”. Yoda: You will be. You… will… be – It would seem some of the best lines that come from Star Wars are when Yoda and Luke are having a chinwag.
- Darth Vader: There is no escape. Don’t make me destroy you. Luke, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.
- Luke Skywalker: I’ll never join you
- Vader: If you only knew the power of the Dark Side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father
- Luke: He told me enough! He told me you killed him
- Vader: No. I am your father
- Luke: No…no. That’s not true. That’s impossible!
- Vader: Search your feelings, you know it to be true
- In Jedi, Luke showed he had learned some of Jedi mind tricks that Obi Wan had taught him: Luke: You will take me to Jabba now. Bib Fortuna: I take you to Jabba now. Luke: “You serve your master well. And you will be rewarded”.
Check Here :- best quotes
Best Saying Luke Skywalker Quotes Star Wars Franchise
- To Rey when they first meet “Who are you?’ “Why are you here?
- Luke says to Rey “I know one truth. It’s time for the Jedi to end.”.
- This is not going to go….the way you think.
- I’ve seen this strength only once before. It didn’t scare me enough then. It does now!”
- Go away.” to Rey and Chewbacca
- Impressive. Every word in that sentence was wrong.
- Where’s Han?
- I will never teach another Jedi. I came to this island to die. The time of the Jedi must end.
- Old friend, I wish I could make you understand but I’m not coming back. Nothing can change my mind.
- To R2D2: “Hey, sacred island, watch the language!
- Han was Han about it, but Leia trusted me with her son.
- No one’s really ever gone. Luke to Leia via his Force Ghost Impression
- The rebellion is reborn today. The war is just beginning and I will not be the last Jedi.
- To a defeated Kilo Ren: “See you ’round, kid” – a nice snarky call back to something Han Solo would say.
Best Massages About Luke Skywalker From The Star Wars
- Even people that never watched a single Star Wars movie know this iconic quote. “May the force be with you” is a traditional phrase when parting ways, particularly among Jedi Knights. And it’s probably the most famous Star Wars quote about the Force.
- It’s a way of wishing good luck to people about to face a challenging task because the Jedi believe that the Force guides all living beings.
- This phrase pops up often in the movies, but one memorable time is in Star Wars: Episode IV—A New Hope (1977), when Han Solo (Harrison Ford) says this to Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) as he is about to fight the Death Star.
- Han was vocally skeptical about the Force, so using this greeting shows his character growth.
- Luke had also learned to make golden rods fly:
“Luke: Three Pio, tell them if they don’t do as you wish, you’ll become angry and use your magic. C-3PO: But, Master Luke, what magic? I couldn’t possibly… Luke: Just tell them.”
- “The Force is strong in my family” – Luke reveals to Leia they are brother and sister – Which was all fine and dandy but shit got real when he faced his father for what was to be the ultimate fight between good and evil forces. Literally. Or was it?
- Luke becoming a Jedi was a pretty sweet moment: “I am a Jedi, like my father before me.” Palatine: So be it… Jedi!
- Anakin Skywalker having fulfilled the prophecy by throwing the Empire down the well was actually a dead man at the sword of Luke. Their reconciliation of sorts brought it all home for Luke: ”I’ll not leave you here. I’ve got to save you. ”Anakin: You already have, Luke.
The Star Wars movies introduced many memorable characters and concepts to audiences worldwide, terms that entered everyday use. Even people that never watched the movies know what the Force is. In the worldview of the Jedi Knights and other groups of beings, the Force is the unseen energy field that all living beings create and belong to. Force-sensitive beings can sense and manipulate the Force.