Malcolm X Quotes- The Husband. Father. Speaker. Activist. Radical. Peacemaker. Leader. Throughout the course of his life, he played many roles to many different people in a multitude of ways. And yet when children in America’s public schools are first introduced to Malcolm, it’s through the narrative that he is an extremist, someone bent on using violent tactics to achieve his goals of equality.
Typically compared to the more pacifist ideals of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Malcolm X was crucified by the American people, hunted by the FBI and vilified by the media. Even in today’s understanding of the civil rights movement, his radical approaches are simplified and he is often seen as foil to Dr. King’s heroism.
Malcolm X Quotes 2023
Malcolm X Quotes about Life, Justice and Freedom Details
|Name Of Article||Malcolm X Quotes about Life, Justice and Freedom|
|Malcolm X Quotes about Life, Justice and Freedom||Check Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Read also :- Rocky Balboa Quotes
Malcolm X Quotes on Doing the Right Thing
- A new world order is in the making, and it is up to us to prepare ourselves that we may take our rightful place in it.”
- What I want to know is how the white man, with the blood of black people dripping off his fingers, can have the audacity to be asking black people [why] they hate him.
- Yes, I’m an extremist. The black race… is in extremely bad condition. You show me a black man who isn’t an extremist and I’ll show you one who needs psychiatric attention!
- I find it difficult [to believe] that… Christians accuse [Black Muslims] of teaching racial supremacy or… hatred, because their own history and… teachings are filled with it.
- Sitting at the table doesn’t make you a diner, unless you eat some of what’s on that plate. Being here in America doesn’t make you an American. Being born here in America doesn’t make you an American.
- The holiest and most sacred city on earth. The fountain of truth, love, peace, and brotherhood.
- I am not a racist. I am against every form of racism and segregation, every form of discrimination. I believe in human beings, and that all human beings should be respected as such, regardless of their color.
- The white man is afraid of truth… I’m the only black man they’ve ever been close to who they know speaks the truth to them. It’s their guilt that upsets them, not me.
- Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.
- We’re not Americans, we’re Africans who happen to be in America. We were kidnapped and brought here against our will from Africa. We didn’t land on Plymouth Rock – that rock landed on us.
- It is a time for martyrs now, and if I am to be one, it will be for the cause of brotherhood. That’s the only thing that can save this country.
- You can’t separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.
Check also :- Ungrateful Quotes
Malcolm X Inspirational Quotes
- There can be no black-white unity until there is first some black unity. We cannot think of uniting with others, until after we have first united among ourselves. We cannot think of being acceptable to others until we have first proven acceptable to ourselves.
- My alma mater was books, a good library. I could spend the rest of my life reading, just satisfying my curiosity.
- I believe that there will ultimately be a clash between the oppressed and those that do the oppressing. I believe that there will be a clash between those who want freedom, justice and equality for everyone and those who want to continue the systems of exploitation.
- We declare our right on this earth to be a human being, to be respected as a human being, to be given the rights of a human being in this society, on this earth, in this day, which we intend to bring into existence by any means necessary.
- I believe in human rights for everyone, and none of us is qualified to judge each other and that none of us should therefore have that authority.
- The only way we’ll get freedom for ourselves is to identify ourselves with every oppressed people in the world. We are blood brothers to the people of Brazil, Venezuelan Haiti and Cuba.
- I am neither a fanatic nor a dreamer. I am a black man who loves peace, and justice, and loves his people.
- Dr. King wants the same thing I want. Freedom.
- In all our deeds, the proper value and respect for time determines success or failure.
- The Negro revolution is controlled by foxy white liberals, by the Government itself. But the Black Revolution is controlled only by God.
- I have often reflected upon the new vistas that reading opened to me. I knew right there in prison that reading had changed forever the course of my life. As I see it today, the ability to read awoke in me some long dormant craving to be mentally alive.
- A race of people is like an individual man; until it uses its own talent, takes pride in its own history, expresses its own culture, affirms its own selfhood, it can never fulfill itself.
- The media’s the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the minds of the masses.
- People don’t realize how a man’s whole life can be changed by one book.
Malcolm X quotes offer a unique perspective on life, justice, and freedom that can be applied to the world of 2023. These powerful words can help us to understand the challenges we face and how to overcome them. Whether you’re a student looking for inspiration, or an individual looking for guidance in your own life, these quotes are a valuable addition to your collection. So what are you waiting for? Start reading!