Miscarriage Quotes- The experience of pregnancy loss can be so heartbreaking, and the grief is hard to navigate because it’s so intangible. You may have a positive pregnancy test or ultrasound photos to remind you of the life that lived inside you. But there are no tangible objects–usually no gravesite to visit, no clothes that smell like the person you’ve lost–nothing you can quite grasp onto as an outlet for your grief. This is why so many people turn to the written word during their struggles.
Pregnancy loss can be emotionally treacherous. In times of deep despair, although nothing can make it better, sometimes words can provide comfort. Miscarriage quotes for comfort can make you feel less alone. It can help validate your feelings while instilling that your baby lives in your heart. Whether you or a loved one has experienced pregnancy loss, keep scrolling to read the best miscarriage quotes for comfort, tattoos, and sympathy cards.
Miscarriage Quotes to Bring You Comfort
Experiencing a miscarriage is a tragic, heart-wrenching experience; if you’ve experienced a miscarriage or stillbirth, it’s likely you’ll be searching for comfort, support, a feeling that you’re not alone and hope. While no life or journey after a miscarriage is the same, many find comfort and hope through the spoken words of those who have similarly suffered a loss.
. We hope these miscarriage quotes help honor your loss, bring you peace, and help you recognize that your rainbow baby is right around the corner. Many women choose to write these down in their planners, create a wallpaper for their phone, or post a sticky note on their bathroom mirror with their favorite quotes. Wherever you find yourself searching for a bit of comfort, be sure to leave an uplifting message for yourself. Miscarriage Quotes to Bring You Comfort The painful experience of having a miscarriage is something that only those who have been through it can understand.
These miscarriage quotes can help bring you comfort. The loss of a precious child is something that no one wants to experience. However, when you lose your child before they are born it’s a grief and pain that some people can’t seem to comprehend. Many people may not even have known that you were pregnant, which can make it even that much harder to grieve because others don’t even know you are going through anything. Even though you never held your child in your arms, you truly loved them and are living with a huge sense of loss. While everyone finds comfort in something different and the grieving process takes time, some of these quotes might help you feel not so alone.
Miscarriage Quotes to Bring You Comfort 2023 Details
|Name Of Article||Miscarriage Quotes to Bring You Comfort|
|Miscarriage Quotes to Bring You Comfort||Check Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched, but are felt in the heart.
- You didn’t stay for long, but in those precious few weeks, you changed me forever.
- We were going to have a baby, but we had an angel instead.
- Grief is wild like the sea, but it doesn’t need to destroy us. We can’t conquer it, but we can navigate it, and we can find Jesus there too.
- Grieving doesn’t make you imperfect. It makes you human.
- I like to believe that all the babies whom died in the womb are with mothers who died giving birth. There’s a sentimental notion about this kind of perspective a feeling of peace amidst deep grief.
- We bereaved are not alone. We belong to the largest company in all the world – the company of those who have known suffering.
- Only people who are capable of loving strongly can also suffer great sorrow, but this same necessity of loving serves to counteract their grief and heals them.
- We do not ‘get over’ a death. We learn to carry the grief and integrate the loss in our lives. In our hearts, we carry those who have died. We grieve and we love. We remember.
- Grief, I’ve learned, is really love. It’s all the love you want to give but cannot give. The more you loved someone, the more you grieve. All of that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes and in that part of your chest that gets an empty and hollow feeling. The happiness of love turns to sadness when unspent. Grief is just love with no place to go.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, or touched, but are felt in the heart.
- We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don’t disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms.
- Give sorrow words; the grief that does not speak knits up the o-er wrought heart and bids it break.
- We do not have control over many things in life and death but we do have control over the meaning we give it.
- Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.
- The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not ‘get over’ the loss of a loved one; you’ll learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same nor would you want to.
- You will lose someone you can’t live without and your heart will be badly broken, and the bad news is that you never completely get over the loss of your beloved. But this is also the good news. They live forever in your broken heart that doesn’t seal back up.
Read also :- Single Mom Quotes
Famous Miscarriage Quotes
- Losing a child means carrying an almost unbearable grief—experienced by many but talked about by few.
- Grief is the last act of love we can give to those we love. Where there is deep grief, there is great love.
- Dreams that died when he did.
- Any woman who’d ever lost a child knew of the hollowness that remained within the soul.
- Your wings were ready, but my heart was not.
- A flower bloomed already wilting. Beginning its life with an early ending.
- Do not let your heart be empty, but instead filled with the prayers of healing upon the loss of your pregnancy.
- A piece of my heart will never be at peace again.
- Your fingerprints are on my heart.
- A mother’s grief is as timeless as her love.
- The small kicks, the tiny bumps, the stretched womb—the loss of a pregnancy is felt beyond the heart.
- The healing power of even the most microscopic exchange with someone who knows in a flash precisely what you’re talking about because she experienced that thing too cannot be overestimated.
- I carry your heart with me, I am never without it.
- I carry you in my heart.
- There’s no words to make it better, there’s no words to make it right, but I’ll be here through the grief, every day and night.
- Thinking of you through this tragic loss.
- Nothing can make this better, but please know our thoughts/prayers are with you during this time.
- May the people who love you help shoulder your immense grief.
- We looked forward to meeting the baby and we’re saddened to hear about the loss. We can only imagine your sorrow.
- Great losses take time to heal. Please give yourself compassion throughout this.
- Your baby was already so well-loved. I know he/she’s enveloped in love in your heart forever.
- He/she never met you. But they already had the best mother in the world.
- I wish I could carry you through the grief, but I promise to always walk alongside you through it.
- I know how much you were looking forward to him/her. Thinking of you through this shocking loss.
- I know how isolating this can feel. Please never hesitate to send a text or pick up the phone, even if just to cry.
- I know you might feel alone, but I promise I’ll always be here to listen and sit with you through the grief.
- I’m so sorry about your miscarriage. Please give yourself time to heal and don’t let anyone minimize your pain.
- Miscarriage can be an invisible sadness but I see your pain. Wishing you healing and comfort through this difficult time.
Check also :- Boss Lady Quotes
Miscarriage quotes about grief
- I’ll love for forever, I’ll like you for always, as long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.
- A mother’s grief is as timeless as her love.
- It hurts because it matters.
- There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
- If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.
- Though your body may heal quickly, the emotional wound of your pregnancy loss may linger. Give yourself time to grieve.
- There is no right way to grieve there is only your way to grieve and that is different for everyone.
- We do not have control over many things in life and death, but we do have control over the meaning we give it.
- It is not length of life, but depth of life.
- We are shocked and in the kind of deep pain you only hear about, the kind of pain we’ve never felt before.
- I went into the studio and wrote the saddest song I’ve ever written in my life. And it was actually the first song I wrote for my album. And it was the best form of therapy for me, because it was the saddest thing I’ve ever been through.
- I remember hoping my husband’s parents wouldn’t be disappointed. It was this intrinsic concern. I didn’t want them to feel like their son married a bad seed – and they didn’t feel that way; they were very supportive.
- He chose to let go to give space to his brothers to grow.
- A miscarriage is a natural and common event. All told, probably more women have lost a child from this world than haven’t. Most don’t mention it. But ask her sometime how old would your child be now? And she’ll know.
- Losing a pregnancy is like losing a part of oneself that will never be made whole again.
- What we have once enjoyed deeply we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.
- The pitter-patter of unborn feet is a memory that runs through my heart.
Miscarriage is a deeply personal experience that can leave you feeling both bereft and empowered. But no matter how tough the first few weeks or months might be, know that you are not alone. Here are 2023 quotes about miscarriage that will help you through your grieving process. Together, we can help you find hope and healing.
Related posts :-