Stoner Quotes – And Martha Stewart isn’t even the only big name backing the use of weed. Weed use has also been linked to such historical figures as Shakespeare and Queen Elizabeth I. While its use is quite different, it’s worth mentioning that founding fathers Thomas Jefferson and George Washington both grew hemp on their estates. Shoot, even the world’s foremost tour guide, Rick Steve’s, is a known “pothead.”
With legalization on the rise, pot use should hold less of a stigma, right. That probably depends on what country you’re in. And, let’s face it: If you’re a pothead, you probably don’t mind the fun and jokes made at your expense (there are definitely plenty of jokes). As for us, we’re pretty partial to the following quotes about weed and that stoner life.
Stoner Quotes 2023
If you love to flaunt your stoner attitude then share these amazing stoner quotes with smoking videos or fire photos with your friends. These stoner quotes will grab a great audience for you and you will be the center of attention for your followers. Get people wanting to smoke along with you by showing them the power, joy, and sense of community with weeds and smoking. Impress your friends at the next smoke session with these insightful weed quotes and hilarious cannabis quips.
If you’re searching for the perfect words to describe your love for cannabis, look no further than these weed quotes and marijuana musings. These quotes beautifully illustrate the power, joy, and sense of community found when smoking weed. Why do we love marijuana so much. Smoking weed makes us feel happy, free, empowered, and relaxed. Aside from these positive impacts on our brains, cannabis can also help heal our bodies. Evidence suggests that medical marijuana can help treat chronic pain, insomnia, depression, anxiety, nausea, appetite loss, and other symptoms and disorders.
Stoner Quotes for the Next time you light that Blunt
- Every night is the perfect night to smoke weed.
- Don’t worry. Don’t cry. Smoke weed and get high.
- Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit. unnatural
- Whatever I do, I do it better stoned.
- A friend with weed is a friend indeed, and a friend who shares is a friend who cares.
- Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see.
- Couples who blaze together, stay together.
- Don’t kill my high because you’re low.
- I have always loved marijuana. It has been a source of joy and comfort to me for many years. And I still think of it as a basic staple of life, along with beer and ice and grapefruits and millions of Americans agree with me.
- The biggest stoner on the planet is stress, and I still think the best medicine is and always has been cannabis.
- You can’t complain when you’ve got Mary Jane.
- When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.
- Just keep something until everything makes sense or until you fall asleep.
- If we all had a bong, we’d all get along.
- Alcohol kills. Weed chills.
- The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity, and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- I don’t think [pot] is more dangerous than alcohol.
- A marijuana high can enhance core human mental abilities.
Read also – Quotes In Hindi On Smile
Weed Quotes About Its Benefits
- A friend with weed is a friend indeed.
- When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point.
- Writing to me is like hitting the herb. No problems, Mon. No worries.
- Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields.
- The American Nurses Association (ANA) recognizes that patients should have safe access to therapeutic marijuana/cannabis. Cannabis or marijuana has been used medicinally for centuries. It has been shown to be effective in treating a wide range of symptoms and conditions.
- Stop killing each other man. Let’s just smoke a blunt.
- stoner People make a decision on what they take based on whether or not it’s legal. We give people at the age of 18 a choice to use alcohol, which is more harmful than cannabis. If they have the choice to use cannabis by legalizing’s it, they’ll be less likely to drink alcohol, giving people an option to use a safer drug. If people end up using cannabis instead of alcohol, that would obviously be a good thing.
- Marijuana saved my life. I have no doubts about it and you don’t need to show me any data.
- If you grew up in the 60’s or 70’s, and didn’t do drugs I don’t trust you.
Check Here – Quotes Life
Famous and Inspirational Weed Quotes
- Why do I do it? Because I enjoy its effects. You know, I why does anybody use any mind-altering substance, you know, because they like the way it makes them feel.
- We talk to each other in code. We said that 420 was a special number. It was a time. It was a date. It was a symbol for what we did for passive resistance.
- It makes me feel the way I need to feel.
- The evidence is overwhelming that marijuana can relieve certain types of pain, nausea, vomiting and other symptoms caused by such illnesses as multiple sclerosis, cancer and AIDS or by the harsh drugs sometimes used to treat them. And it can do so with remarkable safety. Indeed, marijuana is less toxic than many of the drugs that physicians prescribe every day.
- If the words “life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness” don’t include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn’t worth the hemp it was written on.
- If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of the pursuit of happiness stoner quotes that will make you smile.
- You know what I’m really tired of is people getting arrested for the possession of marijuana. It’s just a plant. It makes no sense.
- Instead of taking five or six of the prescriptions, I decided to go a natural route and smoke marijuana
- It’s hard to be mean when you’re stoned.
- I used to smoke marijuana. But I’ll tell you something: I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, mid-evening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early mid-afternoon, or perhaps the late-mid-afternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. But never at dusk.
- Struggle is the enemy, but weed is the remedy.
- When the wind likes a path, the weeds around that path will tremble all day long.
- There was no time to weigh chances. There was no such thing as chances anyway, in the distorted perspective of the weed fumes.
- Every weed’s fate is to bow in front of the wind.
- Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.
- Cannabis is just way too healthy for a sick health care.
- If you fail to sow good thoughts in your mind, the weeds of evil thoughts will take root there and eventually they will take up all the space and not let good thoughts flourish.
- A man of words and not of deeds, Is like a garden full of weeds.
- When weeds go to heaven, I suppose they will be flowers.
- Weeds are luckier than flowers because they are not killed for their beauties!
Best Weed Quotes To Saying Get You In High Spirits
- If you substitute marijuana for tobacco and alcohol, you’ll add eight to 24 years to your life.
- Marijuana] doesn’t have a high potential for abuse, and there are very legitimate medical applications. In fact, sometimes marijuana is the only thing that works.
- stoner People say you can abuse marijuana. You can abuse cheeseburgers. Does that mean we should close Burger Kings.
- I find it quite ironic that the most dangerous thing about weed is getting caught with it.
- If somebody gives me a joint, I might smoke it, but I don’t go after it.
- If you want to smoke marijuana in your basement, I don’t care! I’m not going to get a search warrant and kick your door in. I think that’s foolish.
- Let us burn one from end to end, and pass it over to me my friend.
- To make marijuana against the law is like saying God made a big mistake.
- According to the geniuses running this place, the only reason you would skip class is if you’re smoking pot, though I actually find my classes more enjoyable when I’m high.
- You’ve been smoking again, haven’t you? Your eyes look like road maps and you’re in full bastard mode.
- Prison is for rapists, thieves, and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, then you‘re the fucking criminal.
So many writers make dope glamorous; a form of romantic transgression, or world-weariness, or poetic sensitivity, or hipness. Mainly it’s the stuff of ritualistic communion among inarticulate bores. There’s ironic, almost tragic phenomenon, which is that seniors, who are one of the stoner groups who can most benefit from use of cannabis, are the single group which remains most opposed to reforming cannabis laws.
Unquestionably, this drug is is very useful to the artist, activating trains of association that would otherwise be inaccessible, and I owe many of the scenes in Naked Lunch directly to the use of cannabis. And, to be honest, if weed is a gateway drug, then I really did hop the fence, but sometimes I can’t help but miss the sticky-sweet warmth of a good old fashioned hot box. I definitely believe marijuana helps with menstruation. Since I started smoking pot, my girlfriend’s period has become painless for me.
THANKS FOR READING