Support Quotes – Maybe you found your way here because you were wondering what you can say to someone to help them be strong. Maybe you need some words of support for yourself. Although it’s tough to ask for it, everyone needs assistance occasionally. Life gets rough and even the strong need support to help ease the burden. Something as simple as offering a kind word can do wonders for someone down on their luck. Below you’ll find a collection of wise and inspirational quotes on support when you need it most.
Whether you’re having a rough day and need a pick-me-up to assure yourself that it’s all going to be OK, or whether you’re just looking for a mission statement for the day, these inspirational quotes will help you put one foot in front of the other and make the small or sweeping changes that you desire. No matter if it’s a movie star, a thought leader, Beyoncé or a 17th-century writer, you’re sure to find an inspirational quote that speaks to your drive and determination. Here are the best inspirational quotes for you!
Support Quotes 2023
Sometimes, all anyone needs are for us to be good listeners. They may not want to talk about what is bothering them at that moment, but knowing they have someone who will listen to them is one of the most supportive things we can do for someone else. Keep reading these support quotes for some ways to help out the people in your life who might need some support during a tough time. Don’t forget to also check out these encouraging quotes to help keep you going.
We’ve talked about the importance of shopping local but in light of the 2022 events, the benefits of supporting small businesses have become even more evident. We’ve witnessed small business owners struggling to provide a living for their families and staff due to the lockdown. As a consequence, unemployment skyrocketed, stores closed for good, morale dropped to a minimum low, communities fell apart. This explicitly showed us what will happen if the corporations grow to monstrous proportions, and small businesses close their doors.
Support Quotes That Will Help the People With Love
- Ache of us has the power to inspire or depress, to lift others or to push them down.
- Your support network is the solid ground from which you can propel yourself upwards.
- Learn to communicate with an even tone, using words that encourage and uplift instead of blame.
- Do what you have to do, until you can do what you want to do.
- You are the only one who can make it happen for you. Others can support and encourage you, but you have to find the energy within in order to step into the center of your own life and take charge.
- It isn’t the money you’re making, it isn’t the clothes you wear,
And it isn’t the skill of your good right hand which makes folks really care.
It’s the smile on your face and the light of your eye and the burdens that you bear.
- Inspiration, from whatever the source, arouses feelings within us that rekindle hope, ambition, and determination. It is a momentary whisper of encouragement and reassurance that causes us to become aware of our potential.
- Nevertheless, when there is no one around you to give you the encouragement, motivation and support you need, God’s Word is always there.
- You might not graduate Valedictorian, but you can graduate with values.
- When the story is said and done, our little bit may be invisible, but it we help encourage, push, and nudge things along, if we can just help, that would be fine.
Check also :- Real Life Quotes
Inspiring Support Quotes About Drawing Strength
- I live in the faith that there is a presence and power greater than I am that nurtures and supports me in ways I could not even imagine. I know that this Presence is all-knowing and all power and is always right where I am.
- So next time you’re struggling, instead of berating yourself for your weakness, look for whom God might have put into your life to hold you up. It might not be the people you imagined, but someone will offer you their strength until you can hold yourself up again.
- God has blessed me with an amazing family, friends, and work colleagues that have been my joy, my support, and my sanity. I don’t know what I’d do without them.
- Everyone needs a support system, be it family, friends, coworkers, therapists, or religious leaders. We cannot do life alone and expect to keep mentally, emotionally, and spiritually healthy. Everyone needs some sort of support system on which to rely.
- I am so grateful for all the love and support I’ve had from people around the world.
- No matter who or what you support, I believe in supporting fairness first.
- I believe everyone should be equal, and we should all love and support each other and express ourselves the way we want to express ourselves and be whoever we want. That’s my motto.
Best Massagers About Support Quotes
- My mom has always been my support system. She taught me to never give up and to keep pursuing my passions no matter what.
- In a relationship, each person should support the other; they should lift each other up.
- You can do anything as long as you have the passion, the drive, the focus, and the support.
- Oh, you hate your job? Why didn’t you say so? There’s a support group for that. It’s called everybody, and they meet at the bar.
- At the end of the day, life is about being happy being who you are, and I feel like we are so blessed to have the support system and the best family to really just support each other no matter what we’re going through.
- We have to support our local artists. It’s just that simple. Otherwise, we will have no art.
Read more :- Motivation Quotes
Best Saying That Will Help Support Quotes the People
- If you want to support others, you have to stay upright yourself.
- It is a kingly act to assist the fallen.
- Never reach out your hand unless you’re willing to extend an arm.
- To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it.
- Life’s most urgent questions is: ‘What are you doing for others.
- When a person is down in the world, an ounce of help is better than a pound of preaching.
- Support the strong, give courage to the timid, remind the indifferent, and warn the opposed.
- Having friends who are accepting, supportive, available, and loving are key to feeling safe. If you choose to cultivate better friendships, begin by being a great friend to others.
- Good friends sure make their presence known at times of strife and challenging times and are revealed for their true support when all others seem to vanish. It is one thing to say you are a true friend and quite another to actually step up to the plate when times get tough.
- If you have a good support system like your family and your friends around you, then you can’t go wrong. So just believe in yourself, do you your thing, and stay strong in what you believe in.
- Helping others isn’t a chore; it is one of the greatest gifts there is.
- The truest help we can render an afflicted man is not to take his burden from him, but to call out his best energy, that he may be able to bear the burden.
Maybe you found your way here because you were wondering what you can say to someone to help them be strong. Maybe you need some words of support for yourself. Sometimes, all anyone needs are for us to be good listeners. They may not want to talk about what is bothering them at that moment, but knowing they have someone who will listen to them is one of the most supportive things we can do for someone else. Keep reading these support quotes for some ways to help out the people in your life who might need some support during a tough time. Don’t forget to also check out these encouraging quotes to help keep you going.
THANK FOR READING