Tough Times Quotes – Sometimes, life can get tough. Don’t give up! Inspirational quotes for hard times can help you come out the other end stronger and better. With words of wisdom from some of history’s greatest minds, the motivational words will give you the strength to keep going. So if you’re looking for a little inspiration, these quotes could be exactly what you needed. No matter how painful they may be, setbacks and failures are part of life. Life can be hard on us, but these uplifting words will help us get up again.
Here are some of our favorite inspirational quotes for difficult times from leaders such as Nelson Mandela to Winston Churchill. These inspirational quotes here to help you, no matter what your situation. We all have bad days, including myself. When times are tough, I always look for inspiring quotes to help me get through it. Hard times can become less tough when you feel inspired and encouraged. Most of the times, we only need a motivation boost and some kind words to help us feel better.
Tough Times Quotes 2023
Everyone experiences difficulties at some point or another within their lifetime. If you’re not facing hardship head-on, then it’s likely that you’re not doing much growing, either. To help you cope with the adversity you’re currently experiencing, we’ve collected the best positive quotes about overcoming life’s toughest challenges.
Allow these words to help you or someone you know during tough times. This collection of tough times quotes will lift you up and motivate you to get back on your feet once more. When you are down on your luck or feel as if you just can’t catch a break, sometimes it’s difficult to pick up the pieces and get things moving again. During moments of sadness, it can feel like no one understands us or that no one has gone through what we are going through. It is during these times that reading quotes of power, inspirational depression quotes, encouragement, or words of wisdom from others who have walked in our shoes before, can give us some clarity to fully understand that we will get through this difficult time. These uplifting quotes will remind you of a few simple truths: you are not alone Tomorrow is another day everyone needs help at some point in their journey.
Tough Times Quotes About Overcoming Hardships
- The human capacity for burden is like bamboo – far more flexible than you’d ever believe at first glance.
- I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.
- On the other side of a storm is the strength that comes from having navigated through it. Raise your sail and begin.
- Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.
- Turn your wounds into wisdom.
- My scars remind me that I did indeed survive my deepest wounds. That in itself is an accomplishment. And they bring to mind something else, too. They remind me that the damage life has inflicted on me has, in many places, left me stronger and more resilient. What hurt me in the past has actually made me better equipped to face the present.
- Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it’s less good than the one you had before. You can fight it, you can do nothing but scream about what you’ve lost, or you can accept that and try to put together something that’s good.
- A good half of the art of living is resilience.
- “Never say that you can’t do something, or that something seems impossible, or that something can’t be done, no matter how discouraging or harrowing it may be; human beings are limited only by what we allow ourselves to be limited by: our own minds. We are each the masters of our own reality; when we become self-aware to this: absolutely anything in the world is possible.
- It’s your reaction to adversity, not adversity itself that determines how your life’s story will develop.
- Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.
- We all have battles to fight. And it’s often in those battles that we are most alive: it’s on the frontlines of our lives that we earn wisdom, create joy, forge friendships, discover happiness, find love, and do purposeful work.
- No matter how much falls on us, we keep plowing ahead. That’s the only way to keep the roads clear.
- Resilience is very different than being numb. Resilience means you experience, you feel, you fail, you hurt. You fall. But, you keep going.
- The oak fought the wind and was broken, the willow bent when it must and survived.
Most Famous Overcoming Hardships Inspirational Quotes
- You have the chance to make it work for you.
- Because it can make the current moment easier to bear, hope is important. We can bear hardships today if we believe tomorrow will be better.
- Never let your head hang down. Don’t give up. Sit down and grieve. You can always find another way. Don’t pray when it rains, if you don’t pray when the sun shines.
- Only in our darkest hours can we discover the true strength and limitless light within us that cannot be dimmed.
- Learn how to be content with what you have and pursue what you want.
- I will love the light because it shows me the way. But I will also endure the darkness because it shows me how to see the stars.
- The best thing about trying and failing is not only trying and winning.
- As despair can only be brought to one by other human beings; so too can hope be given to one by other human beings.
- Have high hopes and be willing to do anything for them. Dream big and be bold in living them. Believe in your dreams and have high expectations.
- We should pray for help every day, but we should also listen to inspiration and the impression that we might be able to go in a different direction than those we have previously considered.
Tough Times Quotes About Overcoming Saying Hardships
- Bad times have a scientific value. These are occasions a good learner would not miss.
- Embracing each challenge can turn it into a privilege.
- Challenges contain the seeds of our glory.
- Understand that it is okay to be scared or uncertain, however right beyond those barriers ultimately lies your dreams.
- The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.
- I will always treasure the friend who helped me through my worst times.
- I trust those who helped me get through the darkest hours of my life more than those who are ready to share the joy of my success.
- He doesn’t know his own strength if he hasn’t faced adversity.
- The gem cannot be polished without friction and man cannot perfect his craft without trials.
- Prosperity is a great teacher, but adversity can be a greater teacher. Possession gives pleasure to the mind; privation strengthens it.
Best Massages About Overcoming Hardships
- Although they can be painful in the moment, life’s trials and tribulations can teach us important lessons that we’ll carry with us for the rest of our time here on earth.
- Whether you’re currently facing obstacles in your career, relationships, creative pursuits, or another area of your life, there are always solutions waiting in the wings for you to discover.
- Get inspired by these positive and inspirational quotes about overcoming whatever stumbling block you’re currently facing.
- Sometimes, even just the simplest encouraging word can be what we need to turn things around.
- Perhaps these quotes about hope for the future will provide encouragement when tough times hit.
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
- Encouragement is like water to the soul, it makes everything grow.
Most of us would agree… It has been a tough time. Conflict, loss, setbacks, and challenges seem abundant these days. And for some, it feels like one thing after another on this crazy journey called life. So today, we’re exploring quotes about overcoming adversity that can get you through even the toughest of times. Because sometimes a soft nudge is required to continue taking our small steps forward.
Adversity is like a fist punch to the stomach. But overcoming hard times is what builds resiliency in us. The speed in which we bounce back from life’s harshest disappointments determines the overall success and happiness we have in life. Now, most adversity is not easy to come back from. But doing hard things is what being a strong person is all about. And the benefits of being resilient are a longer life, better health, lower rates of depression, and higher satisfaction in life (source). So, develop your resiliency now. Start with these quotes about overcoming adversity, facing challenges, and finding strength!
Happy Holidays Quotes
Star Quotes 2022
Drawing Quotes 2022
THANKS FOR READING