APSLPRB Police Recruitment: The AP Police SI and Constable Notification PDF were published today on the Official Website of the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board, slprb.ap.gov.in. AP Police Constable Recruitment 2024 Notification is scheduled to be issued on November 28th, and interested individuals may begin applying online. There are more than 6500 vacancies for both men and women in APSLPRB Constable Notification 2024. Once the announcement is made, interested applicants must fill out the AP Police Constable Application Form 2024 and prepare according to the syllabus in order to clear the exam.
The applicants must have a 12th Pass Certificate and Physical Fitness, according to the notification from AP Police Constable Eligibility 2024. You must complete the application on slprb.ap.gov.in in order to apply for the AP Police Constable Job Openings 2024. In the sections below, you can find out about the AP Police Constable Age Limit and Application process.
On the 19th of February 2024 for SI posts and on the 22nd of January 2024 for constable posts, a preliminary written exam will be conducted. The 15% preference for home guards in constable recruitment and 25% for APSP Constable posts have been given by the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board.
APSLPRB Police Recruitment 2024
The official notification, issued on November 28, 2022, contains the AP Police Recruitment 2024 eligibility criteria. You can see the specifics of the notification, which is likewise provided in this page, to understand about the criteria for eligibility. The openings for Constable and Sub Inspector are open to both men and women, with the online applications starting on November 30, 2022 for constables and December 14, 2022 for sub inspectors.
The online application for deputy positions closes on December 28, 2022, while the online application for the post of Sub Inspector closes on 2024.The educational requirements, age restriction, and other details mentioned below can be found in the AP Police Recruitment 2024.
APSLPRB Sub-Inspector, Police Constable Recruitment 2024 Details
|Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board
|Sub-Inspector, Police Constable
|Andhra Pradesh State
AP Police SI/Constable Recruitment 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Welcome to our blog post on the eligibility criteria for the AP Police SI/Constable recruitment. As a law enforcement professional, you’re likely always looking for new recruits. That’s why we’ve put together this comprehensive list of eligibility criteria, so that you can be sure that all potential candidates meet the necessary requirements. We hope this information will help you make the best choices when it comes to recruiting new officers. Thanks for reading!
- A graduation degree or an equivalent from any subject and educational organization is required for applicants for the position of Sub Inspector.
- Applicants who hold a 12th-grade Board Certificate from an accredited institution are qualified to apply for the police constable position.
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2024 Age Limit
The minimum age to apply online for APSLPRB Recruitment 2024 is 21 years while the maximum age will be 25 years. Age relaxation in the upper age limit will also be available which can be checked from the table given below.
|AP Police Constable Age Limit 2022 (Men)
|AP Police Constable Age Limit (Women)
Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
Maximum Age Limit – 25 Years
Click Here – India Post Office Recruitment 2024
APSLPRB Constable Physical Requirements 2024
|APSLPRB Constable Physical Eligibility (Men)
|AP Police Constable Physical Requirement (Women)
|Above 65 Kg
|Above 50 Kg
AP Police Recruitment 2024 Application Form Fees
Read Also – SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2024
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2024 Vacancy Break Up
|RSI (Reserve Sub-Inspector)
|Police Constable (APSP)
|Police Constable (Civil)
|Total Police Constable
APSLPRB Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
- Physical Test
- Medical test and document verification
slprb.ap.gov.in 6511 PC/SI Vacancies Notification 2024 PDF
The unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh can look forward to good news from the state government, which has initiated a procedure for creating jobs in the police department. It has issued a APSLPRB Recruitment 2024 notification for a total of 6511 police jobs including 411 Sub Inspectors, 6,100 constable posts.
The authority will use a selection procedure to recruit competent applicants for the department once the AP SLPRB SI Constable Notification 2024 is published. You can also apply to become a sub-inspector or constable through this process. The slprb.ap.gov.in is the place for those who have been hoping for the AP Police Recruitment 2024 Job Notification for a long time.
Check Also – KVS Recruitment 2024, Notification
Guidelines to Apply Online AP Police Constable Recruitment 2024
- Applicants must visit slprb.ap.gov.in in order to complete the Constable Application Form.
- Second thing you need to do is click on the Recruitment tab then select the Constable Recruitment.
- Thirdly, complete the registration and create your Login Account to proceed for Application Form.
- Submit your details in the Constable Form such as Name, Address, Aadhar Card Number, 10th, 12th Marks and other similar information.
- Verify and submit the application form.
- Apply for the form by uploading your signature, picture, and paying Application Fees using credit/debit card or netbanking.
- Using these simple guidelines, all of you can Apply Online AP Police Constable Recruitment 2024.
How to Apply for AP Police SI & Constable?
- First, you have to visit the official website www.slprb.ap.gov.in
- Then find the APSLPRB SI, Constable Notification 2024 PDF Link.
- Now click on the link and open the notification to read the details.
- After the details are read, you have to click on AP Police Recruitment 2024 Apply Online Link.
- Then APSLPRB Application Form 2024 will open on the screen.
- Enter the required details in the application form in the given section.
- After then upload the educational details for the post you are applying for.
- Now click on the submit option.
- Then a payment option will appear on the screen.
- Pay the APSLPRB Online Registration Fee in the given mode.
- At the final, you have to click on the final submit option.
- Now filled application form will open on the screen.
- Check the details filled in the form and click on download.
- Take a print of the form for future use.
Are you looking for a police job in India? Check out the latest police recruitment notification from the APSLPRB website! This notification has vacancies for 6511 police vacancies across different police departments in India. You can apply online and find more detailed information about the recruitment process on the website. So, if you are interested in a police career and are looking for a recruitment notification, make sure to check out the website.
Frequently Asked Questions
When AP Police Notification 2024?
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) published the APSLPRB Recruitment 2024 Notification on 2024, and indicated that they will recruit eligible candidates for 411 Sub Inspector and 6100 Assistant Sub Inspectors.
What is the first and last date to fill the AP Police Recruitment 2024 application form?
Just above, you may check the first and final dates to submit the AP Police Recruitment 2024 application form.
How to Download AP Police Notification 2024 in Telugu?
The AP Police Constable Notification 2024 must be downloaded from the official website.
How many vacancies have been released under AP Police Recruitment 2024?
AP Police Recruitment 2024 has released Total 6511 vacancies.