Deoria Home Guard Recruitment: You can apply online at uphaar.up.nic.in. Check out this District-Wide Deoria Home Guard Vacancy 2023 list! Apply online for the Deoria Home Guard 2023 position at uphaar.up.nic.in. as soon as it is officially revealed! In the current year, 19000 Home Guard will be hired by Uttar Pradesh’s department of Home Guard. Candidates who want to be recruited for police positions and dream of working in the government sector will benefit greatly from this opportunity. For more information about the Deoria Home Guard Bharti 2023, including important dates, eligibility requirements, the selection process, details about vacancies, and how to apply, see the article below.
Deoria Home Guard Recruitment 2023
Yogi Adityanath, the state’s chief minister, has recently made it abundantly clear that their government. will employ approximately 19000 home guards in the Deoria Home Guard department. All qualified candidates are eagerly awaiting the official announcement at this point. We are pleased to inform you that the notification will soon be available on the Deoria Home Guard Recruitment board’s official website. From the start of the official application date, all interested applicants will be able to apply. Candidates can also submit applications via the links on this page. Take all of the additional information from the article below.
Deoria Home Guard Recruitment 2023 Details
|Department Name||Deoria Home Guard|
|Name of the position||Home Guard in UP|
|Number of openings||19000 posts (Tentative)|
|Location of posting||Uttar Pradesh|
|Commencement of online application||Update soon|
|Last date to submit the application form||Update soon|
|Last date of fee payment||Update soon|
Check Also:- Kerala Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
Deoria Home Guard Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- A minimum of 55% grade point average from a recognized board or institution is required for admission.
- He or she must have accomplished well in school.
- The candidates’ ages must fall within the 18-45 age range.
- According to the Uttar Pradesh government, there will be age relaxations.
- rules; Following the official announcement, we will update the details regarding the age relaxation.
Physical Standard Test for Male Candidates:
|Particular||General/ OBC||SC/ ST Candidates||Belonging from hilly areas|
|Height||167.7 cms||162.6 cms||162.6 cms|
|Chest (without expansion)||78.8 cms||76.5 cms||76.5 cms|
|Chest (with expansion)||83.8 cms||81.5 cms||81.5 cms|
Click Here- OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
Home Guard PST Details For Female Candidates:
|Particulars||General/ OBC||SC/ ST Candidates||Belongings of hilly areas|
|Heights||152 cms||147 cms||147 cms|
Deoria Home Guard Vacancy 2023 Selection Process:
The selection process of Deoria Home Guard Recruitment 2023 is very easy. According to the information received so far, the Deoria Home Guard Recruitment 2023 candidate will have to pass the written test and physical test. The selection program is conducted by the Deoria Police and the candidates who clear both the stages are called for the interview. And after that the final merit list is released. After that the selected candidates are sent for training. After which he can get the job of home guard in UP.
However, the official notification has not yet been made public! However, we are listing the selection rounds based on the selection criteria from the previous year. When selecting a candidate for a given position, the Deoria recruiting board may follow the following procedure:
- Written or CBT Examination test
- Physical measurement test
- Physical Efficiency test
- Document verification
- Final Merit List
Deoria Home Guard Salary 2023
Home Guard Posts are available for INR 500 per day or INR 15,000 per month from the UP State Government. Mr. Yogi Adityanath, the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, increased the Home Guard’s salary to Rs. 125. Prior to the increase, the new Deoria Home Guard salary was Rs.500 per day, up from Rs.375.
Click Here- India Post Office Recruitment 2023
Deoria Home Guard Bharti 2023 Apply Online:-
How to Apply for the 2023 Deoria Home Guard Position: Candidates interested in applying for the Uttar Pradesh 19000 Home Guard Bharti 2023 must follow the link on this page. This link will direct readers to the official website’s online application page. However, we have also talked about how to apply online via their official website,
- Candidates will initially be required to access the Home Guard department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh’s official portal at www.uphaar.up.nic.in
- There will be a section on the home page called “Vital information panel.”
- Click on it and select the appropriate link from the list there.
- Read the notification carefully after clicking on that particular related link, “Recruitment of Home Guard 2023.”
- You can select the option to “Apply Online” after reading the official notification.
- Now, according to your matriculation certificates, enter all of the information requested on the application form.
- Upload the desired documents, such as photographs and signatures from the candidates.
- Pay the appropriate category-specific application fee.
- Finally, click the “Submit” button after double-checking the application form.
- Make a copy of the form in case you have any questions later.
Click Here- Police Bharti 2023
Deoria Home Guard Recruitment FAQ’S
What is the monthly salary of UPHG?
The UP Home Guard Salary in-hand ranges from Rs. 5,200-Rs. 20,200 including grade pay of Rs. 2,000 and various other allowances.
What is the qualification for UPHG?
Applicant should should be passed. 10th/12th Exam from a recognized Board or Institute. For exact information, candidates have to wait for the Upcoming UP Home Guard Bharti Advertisement.
What is basic salary salary?
Basic salary is the amount agreed upon by an employer and employee excluding overtime or any other extra compensation. Gross salary, on the other hand, is the amount paid before tax or other deductions but includes overtime pay and bonuses.
What is the monthly basic salary?
A base salary is the minimum amount you can expect to earn in exchange for your time or services. This is the amount earned before benefits, bonuses, or compensation is added. Base salaries are set at either an hourly rate or as weekly, monthly, or annual income.
Related post :-