Gujarat High Court Recruitment:- The department now has open positions, according to the authorities at the High Court of Gujarat. The most recent recruitment is open to applicants who are interested in applying for Assistant and Assistant/Cashier positions. The relevant notification has been made public and the authorities have invited online applications. Before submitting an application, candidates need to check all of the details and make sure they are eligible. The application interaction has part of the way begun. Afterwards, verify all necessary information, including eligibility, the application process, important dates, and more. Additionally, use the direct links in the following article to submit an application for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023.
On its official website, gujarathighcourt.nic.in, the Gujarat High Court has posted a notice about 1856 vacancies for Assistant and Cashier positions. Visit the official website to submit an application if you are interested in this High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2023 Drive and meet all of the eligibility requirements. The last date to apply for Gujarat High Court Colleague and Clerk Enrollment is May 22, 2023 and the last date to apply for Gujarat High Court Right hand Enlistment is May 19, 2023.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023
For the most recent job opening, qualified candidates who are interested in working at the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023 are eligible to apply. The Gujarat High Court has advertised 1778 Assistant and Assistant/Cashier positions. The web-based application window is currently dynamic for the post of Right hand. The application process for the position of Cashier/Assistant will begin on May 1, 2023. Candidates will be required to submit an online application via the official portal.
The specialists have delivered the enlistment notice for the two posts. Further, they have pronounced that the cutoff time for accommodation of the application cycle for Collaborator is 19 May 2023. Be that as it may, the last date to submit application structures for the post of Partner/Clerk is 22 May 2023. Candidates are required to read the recruitment announcement and verify that they meet all high court job eligibility requirements prior to submitting an application.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of the Recruitment||Gujarat High Court Recruitment|
|Authority||High Court of Gujarat|
|Post||Assistant and Assistant/ Cashier|
|Number of Vacancies||1856
Assistant/ Cashier: 78
|Commencement of Application||Assistant: 28 April 2023
Cashier/ Assistant: 1 May 2023
|Last Date to Apply||Assistant: 19 May 2023
Cashier/ Assistant: 22 May 2023
|Selection Process||Elimination Test
Skill Test or Practical Examination
|Date of Elimination Test||25 June 2023|
|Written Exam Date||August 2023|
|Skill Test or Practical Date||October 2023|
Click Here- Union bank of India Recruitment 2023
Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification
The Candidate is urged to thoroughly read and comprehend the Detailed Advertisement and Instructions before filling out the “On-line Application.” They should also make sure that they meet all of the above eligibility requirements and other rules, and that the information they provide is accurate in every way. At any stage, the High Court reserves the right to select the appropriate method for the Candidates’ shortlisting. The Select List, in descending order of merit, shall be prepared by the High Court. The number of candidates who will be added to the Select List must be the same as the number of open positions that have been announced.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
The web-based enrollment process for Gujarat High Court Enlistment 2023 has begun the authority site. Online applications are available for all positions in the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023 exam. The link to submit your application for the Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023 has been updated below. It will take you to the official website, where you should submit your application by May 19, 2023.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The up-and-comers who will apply for the enrollment of 1856 posts of Colleague and Clerk in Gujarat High Court should guarantee that they are qualified for it. High Court of Gujarat has recorded the accompanying states of qualification:
- The applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- They must be able to type in Gujarati or English at a speed of 5000 key depression.
- Further, they should have fundamental information on PCs according to Government Goal No. CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 as of August 13, 2008
- In conclusion, they should know English, Hindi, and Gujarati.
- The minimum age has been set at 21 years old.
- The maximum age for recruitment is 35 years old. Depending on the category to which the candidates belong, this age criterion is applicable.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
A bachelor’s degree from an Indian university or other educational establishment authorized by the Central or State Act; or any other educational establishment that the government deems to be a university under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act of 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Composing Velocity of 5000 Critical melancholy on PC in English and Gujarati.
- It is essential to have fundamental computer operation knowledge.
- sufficient proficiency in Hindi, Gujarati, and English.
The High Court of Gujarat Recruitment Notification states that the candidate must be between 21 and 35 years old on May 22, 2023.
- SC/ST/SEBC/EWS/ Women Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidates will be required to pay a fee either online or in person when submitting their applications, according to the authorities at the High Court of Gujarat. They can pay the amount at the nearest bank or through the online transfer window with a cash challan. The installment relies upon the classification of the competitor. Examine the following information regarding the application fee for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment:
- Scheduled Castes SC and Scheduled Tribes ST: Rs. 500
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes SEBC: Rs. 500
- Locomotor Disabled Persons PWD: Rs. 500
- Ex-Servicemen ESM: Rs. 500
- Unreserved Candidates UR: Rs. 1000
Read also- Karnataka Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023
High Court of Gujarat Assistant And Cashier Vacancies
The all out number of opportunities that are accessible in the High Court of Gujarat is 1856. The authorities have announced 1778 open positions for Assistant. There are a total of 78 open positions for the Assistant/Cashier position. The following is a detailed breakdown of the open positions:
|1.||General or Unreserved UR||786||37|
|2.||Scheduled Caste SC||112||2|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe ST||323||9|
|4.||Socially and Educationally Backward Classes SEBC||402||20|
|5.||Economically Weaker Section EWS||155||10|
Read post- Punjab govt jobs 2023
Pay Scale of Assistant And Cashier in Gujarat High Court
Candidates for Assistant and Cashier positions at the Gujarat High Court must be aware that the authorities will pay them according to a specific pay scale. A Pay Matrix of Rs. has been established by the authorities. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200 for the two posts. The salary is paid every month.
|For Assistant Job Apply Online from||28 April to 19 May 2023|
|For the Assistant/Cashier Job Apply Online from||01 May to 22 May 2023|
|Elimination Test Date||25 June 2023|
|Main Written Test||August 2023|
|Skill Test||October 2023|
Documents Required for Gujarat HC Application Form
The authorities at the High Court of Gujarat have instructed them to upload their photograph and signatures along with the application form. The photo must be 3.6 cm wide and 5 cm tall. Nevertheless, the signature must be 2.5 cm tall and 7.5 cm wide. The photograph must be 15KB in size. The photograph and signature must be in jpg format, according to the authorities.
Click Here- ksp.karnataka.gov.in Recruitment 2023
How To Apply Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023 Online?
The application form for the High Court of Gujarat’s Assistant and Assistant/Cashier positions must be completed online by candidates who wish to apply. The application window for the 1778 Assistant positions has been opened, and the application window for the 78 Cashier positions will open on May 1, 2023. Fill out and submit the application form by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the Gujarat High Court’s official website at gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Tap the HC OJAS Site option in the portal’s recruitment section on the homepage.
- The HC OJAS Website, located at hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in, will appear on the screen.
- On the Landing page of the recently opened entry, tap on the choice of Employment form.
- The dropdown rundown will open up with two choices.
- Choose “Apply Now.”
- On the screen, the activated links to the open recruitments will be displayed in a List of Current Advertisements.
- Click the Apply Now button for ASSISTANT CRP (2023-2024) and ASSISTANT/CASHIER CRP (2023-2024).
- The Application Form and the Apply Online window will appear on the screen.
- Complete the Personal Information, Communication Information, Other Information, Basic Education, Graduation/Essential Qualification,
- Postgraduate Qualification, Other Additional Qualification, Experience Information (Starting from Oldest to Most Recent), District Preference
- for Posting, Payment Information, and Additional Information fields.
- Pay the Application Expense through SBI-Epay.
- Send the Documents that are required.
- Neatly, consent to the Affirmation.
- Last but not least, enter the text in the image.
- At long last, tap on the choice of Save.
- On the screen, a review of the Application Form will appear.
- After reviewing the application, select the Submit option.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
Can I be the judge directly?
Since you need a law degree before you can take the Judicial Service exam in your state, you must first become a Judicial Magistrate. Assuming that you are chosen through that test, you have a possibility of turning into a Legal Justice or a Common Appointed authority.
Which is more powerful, the IAS or a judge?
In a vote based set up, it very well might be unfortunate to say who is more remarkable than the other as each body needs to work inside his obligation and power. However, in the warrant of precedence, the IAS officers are placed below a high court judge.
Is it enough to have a LLB to be a judge?
To become a judge, you must complete the minimum LLB requirement. In addition, in order to begin practicing law in the court or become a Subordinate Court Judge, you must pass a number of legal examinations.
MPPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023