India Post Office Recruitment 2022: Are you looking for a job in the postal system of India? India Post is currently recruitment for postman, mailman, postwoman, and messenger vacancies across India. The recruitment process is quite simple – all you need is to apply online by filling up the application form. In this blog post, we will guide you through the whole process of applying for the postman and mailman vacancies at India Post. So if you’re looking for a job that offers good pay and challenging working conditions, don’t miss out on this important recruitment.
For 98083 MTS, Mail Guard, Postman, Stenographer, and other positions, the India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Notification has been issued. Candidates who have graduated from 10th, 12th, or post-graduation may register for this recruitment and then compete in the test. You should be aware that the Post Office Recruitment 2022 Application Process will begin in November 2022 and may be completed on indiapost.gov.in after that. So you should check India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Eligibility & Age Limit when the vacancies for bumper posts are released to see if you are qualified for them. In addition, here you may find the India Post Office Bharti 2022 Vacancy Chart Circle Wise. After you’ve learned what position you want to apply for, head over to India Post Bharti 2022 Online Form and complete the form there.
India Post Office Recruitment 2022
- 1 India Post Office Recruitment 2022
- 2 India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Details
- 3 India Post Office Notification 2022 PDF
- 4 India Post Office Recruitment Vacancy State Wise
- 5 India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Eligibility & Age Limit
- 6 How To Apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2022?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8.1 What is the application fee for India Post Office Recruitment 2022?
- 8.2 What is the age limit for India Post Recruitment 2022?
- 8.3 What is the eligibility to apply for India Post Recruitment 2022?
- 8.4 When is India Post Recruitment Notification expected?
- 8.5 What are the jobs in post office?
- 8.6 What is the qualification for post office job?
The Recruitment for over 98000 Jobs in various cadres is being released by the India Post Office Department of the Ministry of Communications. MTS, Mail Guard, Postman, Stenographer, and other positions are among the many types of vacancies available via India Post Office Recruitment 2022. Anybody who is over the age of 18 may apply for the recruitment. Group D Vacancies will be filled immediately based on the Merit List, whereas other positions such as Postman and Stenographer will be filled through a Written Test.
Starting applying online for this vacancy once the Online Form Link is active in November 2022. Register for this recruitment on the official India Post website, indiapost.gov.in, and you will be able to register yourself for this vacancy. Candidates who are interested in participating in MTS & Mail Guard Recruitment should visit the official website at indiapost.gov.in and then submit an online application. Post Office Vacancies are posted in a total of 23 Circles, and applicants can submit an online application based on their State or Circle.
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Details
|Post for||India Post Office Recruitment 2022, Notification, Application Form, Vacancy Apply|
India Post Office Notification 2022 PDF
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF is released in November 2022 for multiple vacancies.
- Candidates who have done 10th, 12th, Graduation or Post Graduation are eligible for recruitment.
- Notification for this recruitment can be downloaded from indiapost.gov.in simply from the link given over there.
- Moreover, Specific vacancies for Sports Meritorious persons are also reserved in the recruitment.
- Interested Candidates can use the method given below to Apply Online Post Office Bharti 2022.
Check Narendra modi biography
Post Office Recruitment 2022 Application Dates
|Notification Name||India Post Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Released By||Ministry of Communications|
|Total Vacancies||98000+ Posts|
|Eligibility||10th, 12th, Graduate and Postgraduate|
|Age Limit||18-32 Years|
|Recruitment Level||National Level|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Merit List|
|Post Office Bharti Notification 2022||November 2022|
|Post Office Recruitment 2022 Application Date||November 2022|
|Last Date||December 2022|
|Correction Window||December 2022|
|India Post Bharti 2022 Exam Date||December 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||December 2022|
|Result Date||January 2023|
|Final Selection List Date||January 2023|
Also Check Biography of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
India Post Office Recruitment Vacancy State Wise
|Jammu & Kashmir||395||NA||401|
India Post Office Bharti 2022 Circle Wise Vacancy Chart
|Circle||Post Man Posts||Mail Guard Post||MTS posts|
|A. P. Postal Circle||2289||108||1166|
|Assam Postal Circle||934||73||747|
|Bihar Postal Circle||1851||95||1956|
|Chhattisgarh Postal Circle||613||16||346|
|Delhi Postal Circle||2903||20||2667|
|Gujarat Postal Circle||4524||74||2530|
|Haryana Postal Circle||1043||24||818|
|H. P. Postal Circle||423||7||383|
|J & K Postal Circle||395||0||401|
|Jharkhand Postal Circle||889||14||600|
|Karnataka Postal Circle||3887||90||1754|
|Kerala Postal Circle||2930||74||1424|
|M. P. Postal Circle||2062||52||1268|
|Maharashtra Postal Circle||9884||147||5478|
|N E Postal Circle||581||0||358|
|Odisha Postal Circle||1532||70||881|
|Punjab Postal Circle||1824||29||1178|
|Rajasthan Postal Circle||2135||63||1336|
|Tamilnadu Postal Circle||6130||128||3361|
|Telangana Postal Circle||1553||82||878|
|Uttarakhand Postal Circle||674||8||399|
|U. P. Postal Circle||4992||116||3911|
|West Bengal Postal Circle||5231||155||3744|
Read More Biography Bhagat Singh
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Eligibility & Age Limit
Before applying, candidates must verify their eligibility. Candidates can estimate their probable eligibility using the table below, however the Post Office Recruitment 2022 notification will not be published until the particular requirement criteria are established. India Post Office Recruitment 2022 date.
|Post Name||Eligibility/Educational Qualification Required||Age Limit|
|Postman||10th Pass from recognized Board with minimum 50% Marks||18-32 Years|
|Mailguard||12th Pass From recognized Board with minimum 45% Marks||18-32 Years|
|MTS||10th Pass from recognized Board with minimum 50% Marks||18-32 Years|
Guidelines to Apply Online India Post Office Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Internet browser and then visit indiapost.gov.in.
- After that, candidates should tap on the recruitment button and move next for registration.
- Select the Vacancy for which you want to Apply and then start filling the India Post Recruitment Application Form.
- Complete the requisite details and then upload your signature, photo, marksheets etc.
- Submit the Application Form, Pay Application Fees and take a print out of your Application Form.
- Once again verify all the details you have entered in the Form and if you find any error then make a correction immediately.
- Using these guidelines, you can Apply Online India Post Office Recruitment 2022.
Click Here Biography of ratan tata
India Post Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): Educational Qualification after Document Verification (DV)
Postman / Mail Guard & MTS: Online Written Exam (Aptitude Test) & Document Verification (DV)
Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant: Online Exam, Descriptive Paper, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) / Typing Test & Document Verification (DV)
Staff Car Driver: Driving Test (Light & Heavy Motor Vehicles)
Skilled Artisan: Competitive Trade Test based on the course in the respective trade.
Post Office Recruitment 2022 Online Form Fees
|Applicant Type||Post Office Recruitment 2022 Online Form Fees|
|Other backward Class||Rs 100/-|
|Scheduled Caste||Rs 100/-|
|Scheduled Tribe||Rs 100/-|
How To Apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2022?
Are you looking for a new job? If so, you may be interested in India Post Office’s recruitment process. Currently, the post office is looking for a variety of positions, so there’s a position for everyone. To apply, visit their website and follow the instructions on how to apply. You’ll need to provide your resume, as well as answer some questions about your experience and education levels. Applicants must be citizen of India or have an Indian resident visa in order to apply. In order to apply for the Post Office Recruitment 2022, candidates must follow the rules outlined below. This is simple enough for anybody to accomplish.
- Visit the official India Post website and, on the home page, click the menu in the upper right corner to continue. Then select the Notifications section . indiapost.gov.in
- After carefully reading the notification once it has been shown on your smartphone or computer, click on the application link.
- The applicant must now register using his or her cellphone number after clicking the application link, which will send them to a new page on their mobile web browser.
- The applicant must now accurately fill out all of the application’s information requirements before pressing the submit button.
- Your application has been submitted for the Post Office Recruitment 2022.
India Post Office recruitment is now open and we are looking for talented and dedicated post office employees. If you are eligible and want to apply, make sure to read the blog post above and apply through the application process and all other details are mentioned in this post so make sure to check this page for regular updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the application fee for India Post Office Recruitment 2022?
The application fee for all the Posts listed in India Post Office Recruitment 2022 is Rs. 100/-
What is the age limit for India Post Recruitment 2022?
The prescribed age limit under the India Post Recruitment is 18 to 32 years.
What is the eligibility to apply for India Post Recruitment 2022?
The candidates must be 10th / 12th pass to apply for India Post Recruitment 2022.
When is India Post Recruitment Notification expected?
India Post Recruitment Notification is expected shortly.
What are the jobs in post office?
India Post Jobs List: Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant. Lower Selection Grade Posts, Stenographers Grade 'D', Stenographers Grade-II, Sr. PS and Private Secretary, Junior Hindi Translator and Senior Hindi Translator, Hindi Typist, Postman and Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff, Indian Postal Service Group 'A', Senior Artist, Higher Selection Grade - I, Inspector Posts, Higher Selection Grade - II, Postal Service Group 'B', Postmaster Cadres, Director etc.
What is the qualification for post office job?
For Post Office GDS Jobs: Matric Pass with Computer Knowledge. For Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant: 10+2 Standard or 12th class pass MTS / Postman: Matric / 10th Class Pass. For Staff Car Driver: 8th Pass with Driving license. Skilled Artisan: ITI in respective trade.