JSLPS Recruitment: www.jslps.org has 440 open positions for Block Program Manager, Block Coordinator, Technical Support Officer, Block Accounts Officer, and District Manager. Fill out the application form for Government of Kerala positions using the Career link to receive a free notification. The following contains all information about the hiring process, including eligibility requirements, application fees, the selection procedure, and how to apply.
The JSLPS Recruitment 2023 announcements are out. The JSLPS openings are open to both fresh graduates and seasoned workers. All of the most recent and forthcoming job announcements from the Jharkhand State livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS) can be found here. You can submit an application through the JSLPS Career portal by looking at the table below.
JSLPS Recruitment 2023
By going to their official website, candidates can learn everything they need to know about the JSLPS Recruitment 2023 process. The Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society has released a notification for assistant positions. The mode of application is online. The Application Form should be completed by candidates who are interested in the aforementioned positions. The event has begun online registration. By 2023, the JSLPS Application Form must be received. Candidates can learn about the JSLPS Vacancy, Age, Educational Requirements, and Salary in the sections below.
Apply online for the JSLPS Recruitment 2023 at jslps.org. The most recent information about the JSLPS Recruitment 2023 Assistant Vacancy 2023 can be found on the jslps.org recruitment 2023 page, where candidates can apply online. Candidates can apply for JSLPS Recruitment 2023 on the JSLPS official website, jslps.org, where we have provided an online application form and process.
JSLPS Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Article||JSLPS Recruitment 2023|
|Authority||Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Total Post||Click Here|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
Check Also:- Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment
Independent society known as the “Jharkhand State livelihood Promotion society has been establish by the Rural Development Department of the Government of Jharkhand. This society serves as the district nodal agency for the successful implementation of livelihood promotion. The National Rural Livelihood Mission Project is also implemented by JSLPS in the state of Jharkhand. The national Rural Livelihoods Mission aims to connect all rural poor families with opportunities for sustainable livelihoods and aims to reach nearly 70 million rural households in India. This makes it the largest poverty reduction program in the world. It will nurture them until they achieve financial independence and a respectable standard of living.
JSLPS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
As per the Jharkhand State livelihood Promotion Society official advt. issued for Assistant, candidate must have minimum eligibility criteria, that is 10th, 12th. Candidates can also use the links at the bottom of this page to access the JSLPS Notification PDF. Candidates should review the sections below for additional information.
Read Also:- JPSC Recruitment
- Graduate degree from Commerce Subject & experience with relevant job etc.
- Check official notification for more Details
- Minimum Age – 18th Year
- Maximum Age – 35th Year
- Check the Notification for Age Category Relaxation.
Can Check:- JKPSC Recruitment
How To Apply JSLPS Recruitment 2023 Online?
- Firstly, all Applicants visit the official website jslps.in
- Go to the webpage latest notification section.
- Find the jobs notification sites.
- Download the information and read it carefully.
- After that, start to apply online and fill the require particular for registration.
- Then submit it.
- Now upload the required papers like photo, signature and educations.
- The students you will need to upload their documents as per the required size format.
- Pay the request fee as per your category.
- We are not getting any application fee from the applicants. Pay application fee only at the official website mentioned in the information. If any official website asking for a fee, candidates must be doing it at your own risk, we are not responsible for any fee.
- After pay, the request fee takes a receipt.
- Check all particular fill in the application form carefully.
- Finally, take a printout of the complete Vacancy application form for further assistance.
- We suggest to all applicants that the application fees are totally non-refundable. Pay the application fee at your own risk. We will not be responsible
- We are not getting any application fee from the students. Pay application fee only at the official
website mentioned in the notification. If any official website asking for a fee, applicants must be doing
it at your own risk, we are not responsible for any fee.
JSLPS Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
What is the full form of JSLPS?
The full Form of JSLPS: Jharkhand State livelihood Promotion society.
What is the salary of Jslps?
Young Professional salaries at Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society India range from 3.0 Lakhs to 3.8 Lakhs, with the average Young Professional salary in India being 3.1 Lakhs for those with less than one year of experience.
What should an aspirant have academic qualifications to apply for JSLPS in 2023?
For the JSLPS Vacancy, candidates with a certificate of 10th or 12th degree are eligible to apply.
Who is CEO of Jslps?
Conversation. Mr. Aditya Ranjan, IAS, CEO of JSLPS, discussed a variety of ongoing projects and activities with domain heads.
What is Jslps job?