KPTCL Recruitment 2023-Junior Power Man (JPM), Assistant Engineer (AE), Junior Engineer (JE), and other positions are open at Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL). The pdf of the KPTCL JPM Notification 2023 has been made available on the official website, and the link to download it can be found below. Qualified and intrigued competitors can really take a look at the Karnataka PTCL Opportunity and fill the web-based application structure through the authority site prior to the last date. The KPTCL AE, JE application structure is accessible from the following month. The written exam and personal interview will serve as the foundation for the Karnataka PTCL JE Selection Process in 2023. The following article contains information about the application deadlines, educational requirements, age limit, application procedure, post-specific vacancies, selection process, pay scale, and other details.
KPTCL Recruitment 2023
- 1 KPTCL Recruitment 2023
- 2 KPTCL Recruitment 2023 Overview
- 3 KPTCL Recruitment Junior Engineer Jab Vacancy 2023
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for KPTCL JE, AE & Jr Assistant Jobs 2023
- 5 KPTCL Pay Scale/ Salary
- 6 How to Apply KPTCL Vacancy Online Form 2023
- 7 KPTCL Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
The KPTCL (Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited) will issue a notification of open positions for Junior Lineman, JSA, and other positions. Candidates seeking the most recent government position in Karnataka have the opportunity to nab this strongest opponent. This post’s KPTCL Jr Lineman Application Form 2023 can now be found on the official website. You can now apply for this position if you want to work for KPTCL. This occupation area would be all over Karnataka. The KPCTL JSA Eligibility Criteria for 2023 can be referred to by participating candidates. You can obtain all necessary information, including the call letter, eligibility, application procedure, and merit lists, from this location.
KPTCL Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department Name||Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Junior engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||1492 Posts|
|Online Starting Date:||7-02-2023|
|Online Ending Date:||28-Feb-2023|
KPTCL Recruitment Junior Engineer Jab Vacancy 2023
Notification for KPTCL Jobs 2023 in Karnataka for Junior Engineer Positions. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who have completed their B.E (Civil/Electrical) or bachelor’s degree in engineering department and are looking for Karnataka Govt Jobs 2023 to apply for the KPTCL Job Notification 2023. Candidates will soon be able to apply online. You can also check out our website at www.kptcl.com to see the latest government job announcements.
KPTCL Vacancy 2023 @www.kptcl.com
Let’s look at the KPTCL 2023 post- and category-specific vacancies in detail from the table below:
|Post Names||Total Vacancies||NKK||KK|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||505||393||06||106||00|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||28||21||00||07||00|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||570||477||09||82||02|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||29||21||00||08||00|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||1492||1269||15||206||02|
Eligibility Criteria for KPTCL JE, AE & Jr Assistant Jobs 2023
Candidates must go through the KPTCL eligibility criteria to check their eligibility for Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Junior Assistant Posts. Check the eligibility details below:-
Also Read-RRB Recruitment 2023
- AE (Electrical): A BE/B.Tech. in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a reputable university or institution, a passing score on the AMIE (India) (Section A & B Electrical) exam, or an equivalent engineering degree relevant to transmission and distribution utilities are all acceptable qualifications.
- AE (Civil): BE/B.tech in Structural Designing from a perceived College/Establishment or Pass in AMIE (INDIA) (Segment An and B Common) Assessment or any comparable Science Certification pertinent to Transmission and Circulation utilities in Structural Designing discipline.
- JE (Electrical): Degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a Karnataka State Polytechnic.
- JE (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Polytechnic of the Karnataka State.
- Junior Assistant: Passed the Secondary PUC Test conducted by the Department of Undergraduate Education, OR 12th Class Examination Taken by the CBSC & ISC Examination Boards.
The age of Aspirants should have been a minimum of 18 years as on the Due date for receipt of an application, i.e. 07-03-2023 and maximum age limit category wise as follows:-
- 35 years for General Category Aspirants.
- 38 years for CAT-2A, 2B, 3A and 3B Aspirants.
- 40 years for SC, ST and Category I Aspirants.
Also Read-India Post Office Recruitment 2022
KPTCL Pay Scale/ Salary
About Salary: The pay scale for AE, JE & JA posts is as follows:-
|Post Names||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. 41,130/- to Rs. 72,920/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 41,130/- to Rs. 72,920/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. 26,270/- to Rs. 65,020/-|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 26,270/- to Rs. 65,020/-|
|Junior Assistant||Rs. 20,220/- to Rs. 51,640/-|
KPTCL Karnataka Recruitment Application Fee
About Application Cost: The application Cost for all the different categories are given below in a table:-
|Category Names||Application Fee|
|General Category, CAT-I, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B Candidates:||Rs. 600/- (including goods & service tax and postal service fees)|
|SC & ST Category Candidates:||Rs. 350/- (including goods & service tax and postal service fees)|
|Physically Challenged (PWD) Candidates:||No Fee|
How to Apply KPTCL Vacancy Online Form 2023
All the interested Candidates are Needs to confirm whether they fulfill all the eligibility or not and then only apply for the online application form through the KPTCL official page before the Due date.
- Candidates Go To the KPTCL official website @www.kptcl.com
- After That Go to the Vacancy option available on the homepage.
- Press the KPTCL Online Application link.
- New Aspirants Pres the registration link.
- Complete the registration process with valid Information.
- Aspirants username & password will be created.
- After That log in to the KPTCL & Press apply online link.
- Enter Up all mandatory fields in the application form without mistakes.
- Attach scanned photo, signature, and other mentioned documents.
- Pay the category wise application processing Cost.
- Recheck the application form & Press the submit option
- After successful submission of application, Aspirants take a copy of application form & fee receipt for further Use.
KPTCL Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
What is the pattern of the KPTCL Recruitment Exam?
This aptitude test will be held online and the duration of the exam will be two hours. The types of questions that will be asked in this exam will be multiple choice questions. The total number of questions is 100 and each question will carry one mark. Unattempted questions will not fetch any mark.
What is the upper age limit to apply for KPTCL Recruitment?
The candidate applying for KPTCL Recruitment must have the minimum age of 18 years as on the last date fixed for receipt of application. The upper age limit is 35 years for the General category, 38 years for candidates belonging to IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, and 40 years for SC/ ST category.
What is the net salary of candidates selected after the KPTCL Recruitment Test?
The newly appointed candidate has a starting salary of Rs. 35K - 40K. The salary will rise with experience. The Fresher can expect a package of approximately 4 - 4.5 lacs per annum.
What is the important document required for the KPTCL online application form?
After the candidates fill out the KPTCL online application for the post of Assistant Engineer or Junior Engineer the next step of the application process is to upload the papers. Below is the list of documents to be uploaded by the applicant while filling out the KPTCL Application Form 2023. Passport size photograph Scanned signature Thumbprint scanned