MP High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2024: The most recent notice for the MP High Court JJA Recruitment 2024 of 40 Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) Vacancies has been published. By December 23, 2022, interested candidates can submit an online application for MP High Court Recruitment 2024 via the official website MP High Court Jobs. The MP High Court JJA Vacancy 2024 age limit, educational requirements, selection process, application fee, and application instructions are all listed below.
Madhya Pradesh High Court MPHC Are Invited Online Application Form For Junior Judicial Assistant 2024 (MP High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2024). Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification. MP High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2024.
MP High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2024
Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur has issued a detailed notification for the recruitment of Junior Judicial Assistant in which 40 posts are to be recruited. Along with Madhya Pradesh, candidates from other states can also participate in this recruitment. Any candidate who is interested in MPHC JJA 2024 Recruitment and fulfills the eligibility can apply online from 2024. For recruitment eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale and all other information, read the notification before applying.
The most recent advertisement for the position of Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) has been published by the Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC). Starting on December 3, 2022, eligible candidates will be able to submit their applications for the MP High Court JJA Vacancy 2024 via the website mphc.gov.in. The information pertaining to MP High Court JJA Recruitment 2024 can be found below.
MP High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment Overview 2024
|Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)
|Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA)
|1306/ Exam/ 2024
|Salary/ Pay Scale
|Rs. 5200- 20200/- (Grade Pay 1900/-)
|Madhya Pradesh (MP)
|Last Date to Apply
|Mode of Apply
Madhya Pradesh High Court JJA Notification PDF
For the position of Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) at the Madhya Pradesh High Court, qualified male and female candidates are invited to apply online. Read the recruitment announcement carefully before applying online. You can download the announcement from the link provided below:
Check Also:- HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment
Madhya Pradesh High Court Jobs @Apply Online Junior Judicial Assistant 40 Post
Notification of 40 Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancies for the Madhya Pradesh High Court in 2024. Between 2024, you can submit your application for MP High Court JJA Recruitment 2024 online. Before submitting an online application to the MP High Court in 2024, read the entire notification. MP High Court Occupations 2024 Warning/Publicizing short portrayal beneath there:-
Check Also:- SSC CHSL Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria For MPHC Junior Judicial Assistant
- Earn your degree from any reputable university.
- A valid CPCT score card from the Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information & Technology (MAP-IT) or the “Typewriting Examination in English and Hindi Languages” from any recognized Board of Shorthand and Typewriting Examination
- One-year computer application diploma from a Madhya Pradesh-recognized college or university.
MPHC JJA Vacancy Details As Per Category
|Name of Post
|Junior Judicial Assistant
MPHC JJA Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2024
The recruitment process for the aforementioned position will consist of only one (01) phase, during which candidates will be tested online for 100 points.
|Hindi Typing (300 words)
|English Typing (350 words)
|General English & Computer Knowledge
- General English and computer-related questions will be asked only in English on the online exam.
- Mock Test: The Madhya Pradesh High Court’s website, www., is used to help applicants solve the online question paper and learn how to type online. On mphc.gov.in, a mock test practice facility will be available.
- In the web based composing test, the certified up-and-comers should type online Hindi composing matter of around 300 words shortly and online English composing matter of around 350 words quickly, for which 40-40 imprints are fixed. After this, the web-based question paper of General English and PC Information which will be of 20 imprints should be addressed. The whole test will be of 40 minutes.
- On the basis of typing speed (NWPM) and accuracy (Accuracy), marks will be calculated for each missed word and error in the online Hindi and English typing portion of the exam. These criteria will be established by the CPCT. For each back space, 0.50 marks will be deducted, and 0.10 marks will also be deducted. The merit will then be calculated by adding the marks from the computer test and general English.
Check Also:- BPNL Recruitment 2024
- Graduate, Typewriting Examination in English and Hindi, and a one-year computer application diploma, or equivalent, from a recognized university or institution are required.
- Please refer to the official notification below for additional education qualification information.
- The minimum age for candidates should be 18 and the maximum age should be 35.
- Relaxation in Age: – Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH Candidates in accordance with Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 3 December 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23 December 2022.
- Unreserved for applicants from states other than Madhya Pradesh (with the exception of Divyang). The application fee is Rs. 777.02/-.
- Reserved category applicants (native MP residents only) and/or disabled applicants
- Pay range for junior judicial assistants is Rs. 5200 to 20200, plus grade pay of Rs. 1900.
- Please refer to the official notification below for additional pay scale information.
Check Here- Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment
- The Online Examination will be used to select candidates.
- Please refer to the official notification below for additional information regarding the selection process.
How To Apply for MPHC JJA Recruitment?
The application form is available online on the website of MP High Court 2024, the candidate will have to go to the said website and click on the button of “Recruitment/Result”, then click on “Click on Online Application Forms/Admit Cards”. Do this, in which the online application for the recruitment of the said post will be available, on clicking which 04 links will be available, which are as follows –
- First of all, visit MP High Court’s official website mphc.gov.in
- Take a look at the MP High Court careers or the Latest News section.
- Download the job advertisement for Legal Assistant, Law Clerk, and Research Assistant.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply for the position of Legal Assistant, Law Clerk, and Research Assistant.
- Find the link to the MP High Court online application form.
- Fill out the application and create an account with your information.
- Make the necessary payment and submit the application.
- Print out your application for later use.
- Method of Use: Through On the web.
- Place of work: High Court of Madhya Pradesh.
The Madhya Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the state of Madhya Pradesh which is located in Jabalpur. It was exchange as the Nagpur High Court on 2 January 1936 by Letters Patent dated 1936, issued under Section 108 the Government of India Act, 1935. This character Patent continued in force even after the adoption of the charter of India on 26 January 1950 by virtue of Articles 225 & 372 thereof.
The court has a sanctioned judge power of 53. he present state of Madhya Pradesh, was originally created as Central territory in the 19th century, as Judicial Commission’s territory & was administered by the Judicial Commissioner. The Judicial ministers court at Nagpur was, at that time, the towering Court of the territory. It was converted into a Governor’s province in 1921, when it became entitled to a full-fledged High Court for administration of fairness.
MP High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment FAQ’S
What is MPCJ exam?
The Madhya Pradesh Judiciary Exam (MP Civil Judge) Exam is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh High Court to select desired candidates for the Civil Judge Grade II or Judicial Magistrate First Class posts. The exam is conducted in three stages viz., Preliminary, Mains, and Interview.
How can I become a civil judge in MP?
You must have completed your LLB degree from a government and bar council recognized university to be eligible to apply for the MP Civil Judge Post.
Is MP judiciary easy?
The Madhya Pradesh Judicial Services exam is one of India's easiest judiciary exams. You can easily crack the exam on the first attempt with hard work and the right preparation strategy, with right choice of judiciary coaching institute.
Is there any Interview in judiciary?
Personal Interview or Viva-voce is the third and final stage in the selection process for the Judicial Services Examination. Your interview score cumulatively with the Mains exam decides your merit in the final list.