OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023: The OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification, which details 7483 open positions, has been made public by the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission. As a result, you can find all of the information you need about the OSSSC Nursing Officer Notification 2023 PDF here. Check the OSSSC Nursing Officer Eligibility 2023 before submitting the Online Application Form. You must be registered with the Nursing Council of State and have passed the 12th class with a GNM or Bsc Nursing, according to the notification. In addition, the Odisha Nursing Officer Age Limit is set at 38 years old, so anyone between 21 and 38 years old can apply for this position.
The entire application procedure for the OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 online application is explained below. To register, all interested candidates should carefully complete the OSSSC Nursing Officer Application Form 2023 and pay the required fees. The payment method for the OSSSC Nursing Officer Registration Fees in 2023 and some brief information about it are provided below. A notification for the OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 has been published by the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission. The commission has announced 7483 open positions for the group c nursing officer position, and those who meet the qualifications can apply beginning January 27, 2023. The application deadline for these positions is February 17, 2023. The OSSSC’s official website, www.osssc.gov.in, is where candidates can submit their applications for the Nursing Officer Position online.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
As is common knowledge, the OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 regularly recruits, and the Nursing Officer Vacancy has recently been announced. This recruitment has more than 7400 Nursing Officer openings, and online applications will be accepted starting on January 27, 2023. Fill out the application by February 17, 2023, if you are qualified for the OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023. You can start preparing for the selection test after filling out the application form at osssc.gov.in. We have provided the notification details and vacancy details for the District-Wide Nursing Officer Posts that are currently open.
You must have passed the GNM or BSc Nursing from a recognized OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment or India institution to be considered for this position. Second, in order to be considered for this position, you must be registered with the Nursing Council of State. To learn more about this OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment, read this post’s important dates and notification details. However, candidates should read the eligibility requirements first before applying for this position; only then can they submit an application. The essential information that is required by candidates and the eligibility requirements for this recruitment will be discussed in this article.
Osssc.gov.in Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023 Details
The Odisha Government has announced a large number of Nursing Officer positions, so all candidates who have completed the GNM or BSc Nursing from a recognized institution should prepare. The osssc.gov.in Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023 Details are available to all applicants in the preceding section. There are more than 7400 open positions, according to the official announcement. Candidates will be chosen through a written test. Please follow the points in the section below if you want to check the brief eligibility requirements.
|Vacancy||Odisha Nursing Officer vacancy 2023|
|Supervising Board||OSSSC (Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission)|
|Total Vacancies||7483 Posts|
|OSSSC Nursing Officer Notification 2023||24 January 2023|
|Qualification Required||12th and GNM or B.Sc Nursing|
|Age Limit||21-38 Years|
|OSSSC Mursing Officer Application Form 2023||27 January 2023|
|Last Date||17 February 2023|
|Selection Process||Written test and DV|
|Exam Date||19 March 2023|
OSSSC Nursing Officer Notification 2023 PDF
- The Authority Notice for the Odisha Nursing Official Opening 2023 is distributed on 24th January 2023 @ osssc.gov.in.
- Furthermore, you ought to realize that there are 7483 Posts accessible for Nursing Officials in various regions of the State.
- According to OSSSC Nursing Official Notice 2023 PDF, you will actually want to fill the internet based application structure from 27th January 2023.
- In addition, Last Date to Apply Online for this enrollment is 17 February 2023 and you ought to fill the structure before this date.
- Compassionately check the Nursing Official Opportunity Qualification prior to enrolling yourself since you will be dismissed in the event that you don’t have the substantial capability.
OSSSC Group C Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are advised to go through this section properly as it will be the deciding factor for the candidates to apply for this recruitment.
The competitors intending to show up for the Nursing Official Enrollment ought to have finished the twelfth Assessment or its identical from a perceived board. Alongside this, the candidate is likewise expected to have a certificate in BSc/GNM Nursing from any approved Clinic and Clinical School of the state which ought to be approved by the Indian Nursing Gathering. Aside from this, the up-and-comer ought to likewise have enrolled their name in the Nursing Chamber in Odisha and ought to likewise have the enlistment testament of a similar on the notice date.
The competitor ought to have accomplished a base age of 21 years and ought not be over 38 years old on the 21st of January,2023. The age unwinding for the various classes is as per the following:
|Category||Upper Age Limit Relaxation|
|Ex-Servicemen||Total Period of Service in Defence|
Also Check- India Post Office Recruitment 2023
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment Schedule
The up-and-comers can check the significant dates gave in the table underneath. These dates are urgent for the up-and-comers wanting to show up for the Nursing Official assessment. This will likewise help the contender to strategies their examinations as needs be.
|Advertisement Release Date||21st of January,2023|
|Online Registration and submission of application begins from||27th of January, 2023|
|Online Registration and submission of application ends on||17th of February,2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||To Be Notified Later|
|Date of Examination||19th of March, 2023 (Tentative)|
How to Apply for OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023?
The candidates can apply for the nursing official enlistment by following the means given underneath:
- Open the authority entry of the Odisha Commission for example @ www.osssc.gov.in
- Presently on the upper right half of the landing page, the candidate will track down a connection to “Apply Online”.Click on that connection.
Another page will open up on the screen.
- New clients need to enlist them self first by tapping on the “Register” interface gave.
- Presently competitor will track down the notice alongside ‘Another client’ choice with that. Click on the new client symbol.
- Presently read every one of the directions gave on the new page and snap on the ‘Continue to Enlistment’ choice.
- Give a legitimate Email ID and versatile number. An OTP will be shipped off the enlisted email id and telephone number. Finish up that OTP and continue towards the enrollment interaction.
- Fill in the ‘Username ‘ and different subtleties as required. Likewise, add a ‘Secret key’. The competitors are expected to transfer their mark additionally and submit it.
- After fruitful enlistment, again login by filling in the username and secret phrase.
- In the wake of signing in, fill in the instructive subtleties and transfer the photograph and different docs as required.
- Presently pay the application charges on the web and in the wake of auditing every one of the subtleties present your application structure.
Also Check- SSC MTS Notification 2023
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment FAQ’S
What is the salary of OSSSC nursing officer?
The selected aspirants will receive an in-hand salary of Rs. 10,000/- for the initial period of one year, that is, for the probation period. After that, candidates will receive an in-hand salary of approximately Rs. 30,000/- per month which includes DA, TA, and other benefits.
What is Group C post in OSSSC?
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) conducts exams for various posts. OSSSC announces vacancies for several posts under OSSSC Combined Group C under the Departments of Planning & Convergence, Revenue & Disaster Management, Excise, and Forest & Environment.
What is qualification for OSSSC exam?
As per OSSSC Forest Guard Qualification, the candidates must have passed HSCE (10+) from a recognized board or institution.
Which book is best for OSSSC exam?
Some best books for OSSSC Group C exam 2023 are Fast Track Objective Arithmetic, Quicker General Knowledge, English for Competitive Examination, Odia Grammar For All Odisha Competitive Exam, Computer Awareness by NK Gupta.
Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
MPPEB Group 4 Notification 2023 Vacancy