Post Office MTS Recruitment 2023- Through its online web platform for India Post Office Notification, the Department of Posts (DOP) has made the long-awaited current India Post Office Recruitment 2023 news covering the most recent hiring in postal circles available to career-focused job seekers. The Indian Post Office recently announced the impending notification of its recruitment drive for 2023 in order to fill a sizable number of MTS & Mail Guard Recruitment across the nation. If they meet the requirements for DOP positions, candidates can apply for this Vacancy MTS & Mail Guard. This page contains the URL for the online application for the 2023 Recruitment position at indiapost.gov.in.
On its official website, indiapost.gov.in, the India Post Office has issued a call for applications for 98083 postman, mail guard, and multitasking staff positions for the India Post Office Recruitment 2023: The Department of Post and Ministry of Communications is a significant government agency with deep roots in both urban and rural India. Because they require a large number of workers to function, they issued the India Post Office Notification. Under India Post Recruitment 2023, 98083 positions for Postman, Mail Guard, and MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) are available. For your reference, the Region-Wise Post Office Recruitment 2023 listed below indicates when MTS and Mail Guard recruitment announcements will be made in your state.
Post Office MTS Recruitment 2023
There are currently 98083 open positions for Postman, Mail Guard, and other Post Office MTS Recruitment (Multi Tasking Staff) positions at the Post Office MTS Recruitment. For the Post Office MTS Recruitment 2023, an official announcement has been posted on the India Post website. When the official registration window opens, candidates interested in applying for the Post Office MTS Recruitment 2023 will soon be able to do so. At the end of this article, candidates will find a link to apply directly for the Post Office MTS Recruitment 2023.
Post Office MTS Recruitment are a total of 98083 open positions, of which 59,099 are for Postman and 1,445 are for Mail Guards. The remaining 37,539 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) positions will be filled in 23 circles across the nation. Candidates between the ages of 18 and 32 who have completed their 12th grade and are eligible to apply for the Post Office MTS Recruitment are eligible.
Post Office MTS Recruitment Details 2023
|Recruiter||Department of Post|
|Recruitment Title||India Post Recruitment 2023|
|Post Office Recruitment Notification 2023 Date||January 2023|
|Name of Posts||Postman, Mail Guard, MTS|
|India Post Postman||59,099 Posts|
|India Post Mail Guard Posts 2023||1445 Posts|
|Post Office MTS Posts||37,539 Posts|
|Application Start Date||January 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||February 2023|
|Qualification Required||10th Pass or 12th Pass|
|Age Limit||18-32 Years|
Post Office MTS Notification Date 2023
The official web portal recently received the Official Post Office MTS Notification 2023. The Post Office Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2023 has been made public by the India Post Department in an official announcement. The confirmed registration start date has not yet been announced. However, the applicants for the Post Office MTS Recruitment 2023 will soon be informed of the important dates by the India Post Department.
On the India Post Department’s official website, applicants can view the PDF version of the Official Post Office MTS Notification 2023. We have provided a link below that will direct you to the official website.
Check Also:- West Bengal Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
Vacancy MTS & Mail Guard Region Wise 2023
|Jammu & Kashmir||395||NA||401|
Also Check- RPSC FSO Recruitment 2023 Notification
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Gramin Dak Sevak (for example, BPM, ABPM) Posts: Participants must have passed the Secondary School Examination for Class 10 from any Board of School Education recognized by the Government of India, State Governments, or Union Territories with English and Math passing marks. A letter should be on hand.
- Posts for Postman and Mail Guard: C Candidates must have passed the Matric, SSC, SSLC, or 10th grade from a state or central educational board or institution approved by the government.
- Posts for MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff): Candidates must have successfully completed their ITI or Matriculation at a university or board that is accredited.
- Posts for Staff Car Drivers: A valid Light and Heavy Vehicle Driver’s License and a 10th-grade diploma from an accredited board or institution are required of applicants.
- Post for a Skilled Artist: certificate from a government-approved technical school in the relevant trade or an eighth-grade diploma and one year of trade experience.
- Positions such as Sorting Assistant (SA) and Postal Assistant (PA) The position is open to candidates who have passed the 12th (HSC) Examination, a diploma, a degree in the relevant field, or a comparable qualification from a recognized board, university, or institute.
Check Also:- Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
|Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||18||32|
Age Relaxation:- SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Aspirants Relaxation as per GR.
India Post Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Educational Qualification
- Document Verification (DV)
- Postman / Mail Guard & MTS
- Online Written Exam (Aptitude Test)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Online Exam
- Descriptive Paper
- Computer Test (CPT) / Typing
- Document Verification (DV)
- Staff Car Driver
- Driving Test (LMV & HMV)
- Skilled Artisan
- Competitive Trade Test
Check Also:- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Recruitment 2023
Guideline to Apply for indiapost.gov.in 2023 Recruitment?
- First of all, visit the official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- In the “Notifications” section of the home page, look for the appropriate advertisement link.
- Read the official India Post Jobs Notification for details.
- After confirming your eligibility, select “Registration.”
- Fill in your details, including your name, phone number, gender, class, and date of birth.
- An OTP will be sent to your phone number for verification.
- After the registration process is completed, a unique registration number will be generated.
- You can pay the fee in person or online at any Head Post Office.
- To finish the postal application, use the registration number and other information.
- Send in your scanned photo, signed signature, and other relevant documents.
- Review all of the information and submit your post preferences prior to submitting your postal online application.
- Print a copy of the Post Office Online Application Form and keep it on hand for future reference.
- In addition, you can view your application’s status by selecting “Application Status” and entering the required data.
Also Check- Haryana Police Driver Recruitment 2023
Post Office MTS Recruitment FAQ’S
What is MTS post in Post Office?
The Indian Post Office has issued a total of 98083 vacancies for the post of Postman, Mail Guard and other MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) posts.
How can I get MTS from post office?
Candidates who are interested in participating in MTS & Mail Guard Recruitment should visit the official website at indiapost.gov.in and then submit an online application. Post Office Vacancies are posted in a total of 23 Circles, and applicants can submit an online application based on their State or Circle.
What is MTS in post office salary?
The expected basic pay of the India Post MTS is INR 18,000 per month.
What is MTS job eligibility?
The minimum age limit to apply for SSC MTS is 18 years and upper age limit is 25 years and for few posts it is 27 years and mandatory educational qualification required to apply for SSC MTS is 10th pass or equivalent from any recognised board.
Haryana Police Driver Recruitment 2023
UP Police Home Guard Recruitment 2023
NHM Haryana Recruitment 2023 Notification