Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023: Rajasthan Nursing Official 2023 Application Structure test can be filled till 23rd December 2023. Apply for this exam online, and the admit card will be out soon. The candidate must be a citizen of India to be eligible for this exam. The competitor’s age ought to be no less than 18 years and most extreme 40 years or more. People looking for government jobs in India in 2023 can use this portal to find all of the latest government job openings and recruitments.
As you are aware, Rajasthan is hiring pharmacists and nursing officers. The application deadline for this form is 23 November 2023, and the application deadline is 24 November 2023. You only have one month to complete the form. Therefore, submit your application as soon as possible. I have provided a summary of this recruitment in the table below; if you want the complete information on this form, you must read this post carefully until the end.
Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
- 1 Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
- 2 Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Overview
- 3 Rajasthan Nursing Officer Notification PDF
- 4 Rajasthan Nursing Officer & Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
- 5 Rajasthan Nursing & Pharmacy Selection Process
- 6 Rajasthan Nursing Officer & Pharmacist Application Fees
- 7 Important Documents
- 8 Rajasthan Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023 How to apply?
- 9 Conclusions
- 10 Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment FAQ’S
- 10.1 What is the last date to apply for this Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023?
- 10.2 Where can I apply for the upcoming Rajasthan Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023?
- 10.3 How many vacancies have been announced for the Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment?
- 10.4 What is the maximum age limit to be eligible for this Rajasthan Recruitment?
The State Institute of Health and Family Welfare Rajasthan/Jaipur has released a notification for the recruitment of nursing officers in Rajasthan for the 2023–23 academic year. Alternately, Nursing and Pharmacist positions are open. You can complete this form if you are also eligible. You will receive complete and precise information. Therefore, please read this post thoroughly and to the end. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is interested in Nursing or has a degree in pharmacy. This is good news for you because the recruitment has come from the State Health and Family Welfare Institute. If you are also interested in filling out the form, you should.
Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Rajasthan Health Department|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Rajasthan Nursing Officer Notification PDF
On November 17, 2023, Raj Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 issued a notification for the recruitment of 3309 nursing officer and pharmacy positions. The Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF is available for candidates to download from the link provided below. The most recent notice for the recruitment of 1289 nursing officers and 2020 pharmacists for the Health and Medical Department of the Government of Rajasthan has been issued by the State Institute of Health and Family Welfare (SIHFW). Starting on November 24, 2023, anyone who meets the requirements can submit an application for the Rajswasthya Vacancy via the websites sifhwrajasthan.com or rajswasthya.nic.in. The vacancies for Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 and Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 are listed below.
Read More-Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment
Rajasthan Nursing Officer & Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
There are only two types of posts available in this recruitment.
- Nursing Officer
Nursing Officer Educations Qualifications
- It is compulsory for the possibility to get through the tenth and twelfth classes with great imprints from any perceived board school.
- Refer to the notification for additional information about education and qualifications.
Also Read- REET Main Exam Date
Pharmacist Education qualification
- Candidates must hold a Pharmacy Diploma from a reputable university.
- In addition, candidates must be registered with Rajasthan Pharmacy Counseling.
- The notification contains additional information regarding education and qualifications.
Rajasthan Nursing Officer Age Limit
For Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023, the minimum age of the applicant has been kept up to 18 years and maximum age up to 40 years. The age in this recruitment will be calculated considering January 1, 2023 as the base. Apart from this, the reserved categories have been given relaxation in the maximum age limit as per the rules of the government.
Rajasthan Nursing & Pharmacy Selection Process
The selection will be based on the marks obtained by the applicants in their education qualification, and professional qualifications. The authorities will also give weightage to the relevant experience of the candidate. More details about the selection process are available in the official notification. The applicants can refer to the notification below.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Rajasthan Nursing Officer & Pharmacist Application Fees
The application fee information for Rajasthan Nursing Officer & Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 is given below.
|General and OBC Creamy Layer and EBC of Rajasthan||Rs 500/-|
|OBC-NCL /EBC/EWS of Rajasthan||Rs 350/-|
|SC/ST /Widow/Divorcee of Rajasthan||Rs 250/-|
Check Also- IIT Kanpur Recruitment
Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
Candidates for Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 can apply online on 24 November 2023 from 4:00 PM. Rajasthan Nursing Officer Bharti 2023 The last date for application has been kept on 07 January 2023 till 12:00 pm.
|Starting date to apply||24/11/2023|
|Last date to apply||23/12/2023|
- Aadhar card with photo
- Education Result Certificate
- Character certificate
- pan card
- voter card
- Aadhar card
- Mobile Number
- Email Account
Rajasthan Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023 How to apply?
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023. The process to apply online for Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 is given below. Candidates can apply online by following the step by step process given below.
- You have given the link to its Main website below. You have to Go To its official website www.rajswasthya.nic.in
- You must fill out some basic information, like your email address, mobile number, and Aadhar card details, in order to register here.
- Your username and password will be sent to your email address and mobile number after the registration is complete.
- You’ll need to use your ID and password again to log in.
- You can now begin the application process online.
- Complete the installment in the wake of finishing the web-based application process
- Presently present the last and last structure.
- In the wake of presenting the structure, take a printout of it and keep it with you.
Also Check- SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment
Rajasthan Nursing Officer 2023 Application Form exam can be filled till 23rd December 2023. Apply Online for This Exam and the Admit Card is Released soon. Eligibility Criteria for this exam is that the candidate must be a citizen of India. The candidate’s age should be at least 18 years and maximum 40 years and above.
Government Jobs Seekers, who Looking for Govt Jobs 2023 in India to get Latest Government Jobs Recruitment / Vacancies completely published in this portal. Rajasthan Nursing Officer exam 2023 with the help of Online mock test Series or Free Mock Test. Every Sample Paper in Rajasthan Nursing Officer Exam has a designated weightage so do not miss out any Paper. Preprare and Practice Mock for Rajasthan Health Department exam and check your test scores.
Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment FAQ’S
What is the last date to apply for this Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 is 23rd December 2023.
Where can I apply for the upcoming Rajasthan Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023?
You can visit the official website of the Rajasthan Swasthya Vibhag (Rajswasthya) at rajswasthya.nic.in to apply for this vacancy.
How many vacancies have been announced for the Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment?
A total of 1289 vacancies have been declared for this recruitment.
What is the maximum age limit to be eligible for this Rajasthan Recruitment?
The maximum age limit is 40 years to be eligible for this recruitment.