TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2023: Good news for candidates seeking the most recent government positions in TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2023. The TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment state government has issued a number of employment announcements with the intention of increasing the number of job opportunities available to those who qualify. Now, the Telangana government will issue the TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2023 to fill District-Wide Group-2 Positions. This presents an excellent opportunity for all government job seekers who are preparing for the most recent TSPSC job openings.
On its official website, the Telangana State Public Service Commission will announce the recruitment of TSPSC Gr- 2 Vacancies. Online applications for the TSPSC Gr- 2 Recruitment 2023 are available to job seekers seeking government positions. Competitors will get the Telangana Gr-2 Applications 2023 on the authority site. We will provide applicants with a link and instructions for filling out the TSPSC Group-2 Online Application 2023. Competitors to know more updates on the Telangana Gathering 2 Choice Interaction 2023 can go give a look at the beneath article.
TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2023
- 1 TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2023
- 2 TSPSC Group-2 Notification 2023 Overview
- 3 TS Group-2 Recruitment [email protected]
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Group-2 Recruitment 2023
- 5 Important Dates for TSPSC Group-2 Vacancy 2023
- 6 How to Apply TSPSC Group-2 Recruitment Application form 2023?
- 7 Conclusions
- 8 TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment FAQ’S
The official TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2023 Telangana for the 582 Group 2 2023 open positions for Assistant Labor Officer, ACTO (Assistant Commercial Tax Officer), Sub-Registrar Grade-II, Extension Officer, Municipal Commissioner Gr-III, Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector, and other positions, is expected to be released by the Telangana State Public Service Commission in the near future. Peruse the whole material as examined underneath on the off chance that you need more insights concerning the TS Gathering 2 Warning 2023.
The Telangana Public Service Commission, Hyderabad, will soon release the TSPSC Group-2 Notification 2023 in order to fill the Telangana Group 2 Recruitment 2023. Officials from the Telangana government made an announcement. As a result, officials made announcements regarding the TS Group 2 Notification 2023 and urged qualified and interested candidates to apply for the open positions.
TSPSC Group-2 Notification 2023 Overview
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||TSPSC Group-2 Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Organization||Telangana Public Service Commission-TSPSC|
|Number of Vacancies||582 -Jobs|
|Notification Released on||Released Soon|
TS Group-2 Recruitment [email protected]
In order to fill Group-2 positions, the Telangana Public Service Commission, Hyderabad, will soon release the TSPSC Group-2 Notification 2023. Officials from the Telangana government have issued a notification. This recruitment test is being held by TSPSC, which also successfully held other recruitment tests in 2018 and is now organizing the TS Group-2 exam in 2023. As a result, the officials made an announcement about the open positions and invited interested and qualified candidates to submit applications for the positions. A great opportunity for people who want to work in the government. Those who are qualified and interested in applying for these positions can do so online at the official website.
TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2023 Notification pdf:-
Notification of TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2023 in PDF format: The TSPSC Group 2 Notification pdf will be available following its 2023 release. The TSPSC Group 2 selection procedure, TSPSC Group 2 exam pattern and syllabus, vacancy, eligibility, and application procedure are all included in the notification pdf. After the notification is made public, the link to download the pdf of the TSPSC Group 2 Notification will be made available. The Notification PDF is available for candidates to download here.
Read More- AP Sachivalayam Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Group-2 Recruitment 2023
The set of age and educational requirements that candidates must meet in order to be considered for the Latest TS Group-2 Recruitment 2023are the eligibility requirements. The following eligibility requirements will be used to exclude candidates from the hiring process:
Nationality and Domicile:-
- Students should be of Indian Nationality.
- Aspirants should be belong to the state of Telangana and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status Needs.
A bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from an Indian university or other recognized institution is required.
|Minimum Age Limit||18-Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||44-Years|
|SC / ST||5-Years|
|State Government Employees||5-Years|
|Ex-Service men||a period of 3 years|
|Retrenched temporary employees||3-Years|
Also Read-SSC CHSL Recruitment
Important Dates for TSPSC Group-2 Vacancy 2023
|Starting Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
Application Fee and Payment:-
The application fee and examination fee are Rs 300 (SC, ST, BC, PH, and Ex-Servicemen: Rs 150). The fee can be paid with a credit card, debit card, or net banking through the payment gateway.
How to Apply TSPSC Group-2 Recruitment Application form 2023?
The online applications for the Telangana Public Service Commission, Hyderabad, will be made available on the organization’s official website at https://tspsc.gov.in. Candidates are strongly encouraged to submit their applications online far in advance rather than waiting until the application deadline.
- To obtain a TSPSC ID, candidates must fill out the OTR Application on the official website at www.tspsc.gov.in. The conditions of the application must be followed to ensure that there are no errors.
- To complete the application, go to the official website, click on the link with the notification number and name, enter your TSPSC ID and date of birth, and then continue.
- Candidates are required to verify the information that is displayed on the screen and retrieved from various databases regarding qualifications, caste, Aadhar, and so on.
- He or she must click Yes on the confirm button if the displayed information is correct.
- The candidate must manually enter the information into a text box if the details are not displayed.
- Specific information regarding the notification, such as the examination center and eligibility, were not included in the OTR database.
- Once the details have been entered, they can be submitted to the next step, which is to pay the fee online.
- The candidate will get an installment passage of SBI E-Pay.
- The applicant should use one of the four online payment options to pay the required fee in the manner that has been specified.
- The candidate’s information will be entered into the PDF TS Group-2 application form 2023 after the fee has been paid. In the PDF application form, the ID number must be cited for future reference.
Check Also- Bihar BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment
Information Needs for filling TS Group-2 application Form
- Aadhar card
- Proof of Educational Qualifications
- Date of Birth Certificate / SSC
- Declaration by unemployed
- No objection certificate from employer
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Community ( Non-Minority / Minority)
- Medical certificate for blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical certificate in respect of Orthographically handicapped Aspirants
Telangana State Public Service Commission Group 2 segment. This tier-2 is comparatively easier than Group 1. As a result of the reduced syllabus, you can efficiently prepare for these positions. Scroll below to know more about TSPSC Group 2 exam details. Telangana State Public Service Commission is expected to soon release the official notification for the recruitment of 663 vacancies of Group 2 2023 for various posts such as Assistant Labor Officer, ACTO (Assistant Commercial Tax Officer), Sub-Registrar Grade-II, Extension Officer.
Also Check- Rajasthan Police Kennel Boy Recruitment
TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment FAQ’S
What is the syllabus for TSPSC Group 2 Exam?
The syllabus for the TSPSC Group 2 exam is provided on this page.
What is the Educational Qualification for the TSPSC Group 2 exam?
The candidate must possess a Graduation degree from a recognized University.
What does TSPSC stand for?
TSPSC stands for Telangana State Public Service Commission. The commission is responsible for conducting state-level examinations for various vacant posts such as the labor officer, ex tension officer, etc.
What is the age limit to apply for the TSPSC Group 2 2023 Examination?
The minimum age to apply for the examination is 18 years whereas the maximum age to apply is 44 years. However, there are some relaxations for some communities.