CBSE 10th Term 1 Result 2023: Class 10 term 1 results are expected to be released soon by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The CBSE Class 10 results will be available for download on the official websites, cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in, once they are announced. The DigiLocker app and digilocker.gov.in are the official portals for verifying CBSE 10th results term 1, in addition to board websites. Like the previous year, the findings may be accessed via SMS and the UMANG app.
As a result of the delay, numerous web rumors about the CBSE Term 1 Exam Date have emerged. The CBSE Term 1 Result will be available soon, according to authorities. According to authorities, the results will be announced next week, which is the first week of February. The board will make a decision on the Term 2 result in addition to the results, according to authorities.
CBSE 10th Term 1 Result 2023
The CBSE Class 10 results for the board exam 2023, which took place from February 15, 2023, were recently released by the Central Board of Secondary Education. There are 21,86,940 candidates registered this year. There are 9,39,566 female and male candidates who have registered out of a total of 10,17,858 candidates. At 7240 locations, the CBSE will hold its 10th grade exams.
The CBSE Class 10 result 2023 will be available via SMS, IVRS, and DigiLocker, in addition to the official website. The marks statement, grades, division, and other details of CBSE 10th result 2023 will be included in the CBSE result 2023. For term 1 and term 2 examinations, the CBSE 10 results were announced on March 11 and July 22, 2022. Read more about the CBSE result 2023 Class 10 date, website, and steps to check the 10th CBSE result 2023 online.
CBSE 10th Term 1 Result 2023 Overview
|Name of Organizers||CBSE and Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of Exam||10th Class Term 1 Exam 2023|
|CBSE Class 10 Term 1 2023 Exam Date||March 2023|
|CBSE 10th Result 2023 Term 1||May 2023|
|Official Website of CBSE and Central Board of Secondary Education||cbse.nic.in|
CBSE 10th Result 2023 Term 1
Case-based MCQs and assertion-reasoning MCQs were included in the CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2023 term 1 question papers. The first test lasted 90 minutes and included 50% of the rationalized curriculum. The number of students failing board exams was reduced, according to CBSE Exam Controller Sanyam Bhardwaj. Students will also evaluate their performance after the Term 1 Exam and prepare appropriately for the second term exams. The Class 10 term 1 Result 2023 will be published in May 2023, according to the CBSE. If you took the CBSE Class 10 Term 1 Exam 2023 and were hoping for the CBSE 10th Result 2023, you might have to wait a few days. May 2023 will see the release of the Class 10 Term 1 results for all subjects on CBSE.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in.
Also Check- Bharathidasan University Result 2023
Important Information About the Evaluation Process
- The CBSE term 1 class 10 results will be weighted at least 50% in the final result, and no pupils will fail in term 1.
- Internal assessment marks from various disciplines supplied to schools will also be used in term 1 grades.
- Absentees would not be granted average marks this time; instead, the CBSE will calculate the final result.
- Students will not get their final mark sheets until after the term two examinations.
- The CBSE term 2 test will be held in April or May, depending on the Covid-19 scenario. There will be both MCQs and long-answer questions on the exam.
- Following the term 1 results release, the CBSE term 2 date sheets will be made accessible. The board test schedule will be released in February.
CBSE 10th Result 2023 Date & Time
The Class 10th results will be released by the Central Board of Secondary Education in May 2023 on the official website, cbseresults.nic.in. Students will have to enter their roll number and date of birth in the result login window to check the CBSE 10th result 2023. From February 15 to March 21, 2023, the CBSE will conduct its tenth exams.
CBSE 10th Result 2023 Important dates
|Events||CBSE Class 10 Dates (tentative)|
|CBSE board exam date 2023 class 10||February 15, 2023 to March 21, 2023|
|CBSE class 10 result date 2023||May 2023|
|CBSE class 10 exam date 2023 Compartment||July 2023|
|10th CBSE result 2023 date compartment||August 2023|
Check Also- RRB Result 2023 Out Group D
CBSE Class 10 Term 1 Result 2023: How to Download Your Score Card?
- For more information, visit the official websites at cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in.
- From the drop-down option, choose CBSE Class 10 Term 1 Result 2023.
- You will be redirected to a login page.
- Fill up the blanks with the essential information, such as your roll number.
- The CBSE 10th results from 2023 will be displayed on the screen after a successful login.
- Save the result and keep a printout for future reference.
- For more information about CBSE Class 10 results, please visit the official websites cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in.
- How to Receive Your CBSE Class 10th Result through SMS
- Candidates who do not have an internet connection need not be anxious because they may check their results through SMS. For this, an SMS in the proper format must be sent. CBSE10space>roll number is the SMS format for verifying 10th board results, and it should be texted to 56263.
CBSE Board Term 1 result via Digilocker
Aside from the CBSE board websites, the Digi Locker app and digilocker.gov.in are the other official methods for checking CBSE Class 10 term 1 results. Candidates can also get their results through SMS and the UMANG app.
Check Here- UP Deled Seat Allotment 2023
Class 10th CBSE Grading Scheme
Since 2010, CBSE has used a grading system for class 10t. The applicants’ CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) is displayed instead of grades in the result. The grading approach was designed to minimize disparities in students’ grades in the same band by reducing comparisons. To assist individuals who are waiting on their grades and CGPA, we have supplied the entire grading mechanism below. The cumulative grade point average (CGPA), as well as the grades, are included in this section.
|Marks range obtained||CPGA/ Grade Allotted||Grade Allotted|
How to Check CBSE 10th Result 2023?
Students may look up their CBSE Class 10th result from the year 2023 in an online mode. SMS, Call, IVRS, or Digilocker will also announce the 10th result from CBSE 2023. The following are the specific procedures for verifying CBSE Result 2023 Class 10 using each of these channels.
- Visit the official website of CBSE results, cbseresults.nic.in
- The CBSE 10th result 2023 window will open in the new tab.
- Enter board roll number, date of birth, school number, centre number and admit card ID in the space provided.
- Re-check all the details carefully and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- CBSE 10th exam result 2023 comprising the subject-wise scores and grades will be displayed on the screen.
- Students are advised to download a copy of the CBSE Class 10 result 2023 and keep it safe.
Click Here- TN Ration Shop Results 2023
How to Check CBSE Class 10 Result 2023 via SMS?
Students must send an SMS to the number provided by the board in order to check the CBSE 10th results name wise. To get the class 10th result 2023 CBSE via SMS, follow the instructions below.
- Open SMS application on the mobile phone.
- Type an SMS: cbse10<space>roll number<space>date of birth<space>school number<space>centre number.
- Now, send it to 7738299899.
- Students will receive their CBSE Class 10 result 2023 through SMS on their mobile phone within a few minutes.
Details Mentioned in CBSE Class 10 Result 2023
The online marksheet of Class 10 result 2023 CBSE will comprise the following details.
- Student name
- Father’s & Mother’s Name
- School Name
- Subject Name
- Roll Number
- Board Name
- Marks obtained
Check- NCL Mining Sirdar Result 2023
What after CBSE 10th Result 2023 Declaration?
The final CBSE result from 2023 will be provisional. After the declaration of Class 10 result 2023 CBSE, students are advised to collect their original mark sheet from the CBSE. Once the CBSE Class 10 Result 2023 announcement is made, the original mark sheet will be sent to all schools. This is a vital document that must be kept secure. Students will now be able to pursue one of three academic streams over the next two years: Science, Commerce, or Arts. After 10th grade, students may check classes and continue.
CBSE 10th Term 1 Result FAQ’S
Is 10th CBSE result declared 2023?
By May/June 2023, the CBSE 10th Result is anticipated to be released. Students may keep up to date on the CBSE Results Date 2023 by visiting the websites cbseresults.nic.in or www.results.shiksha.
Will CBSE Class 10 Term 1 result will be declared?
The results for class 10th have been declared. Students can check their scorecards.
What is a good score in CBSE Class 10 Term 1?
You may achieve a score of 90% or higher on your board exams if you study all year. If you want to score more than 90% on the CBSE Class 10 exam, however, you'll need to be very focused. You should practice good time management instead of follows a set schedule.
Is 80% in CBSE good?
As compared to their classmates with better scores, many students who score below 80% in 12th board exams find themselves severely disadvantaged. Yet, it is not just the proportion that determines whether a pupil will flourish or not.