Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Status: The first district to provide you with a ration card service is the Government of Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card. As you are all award, a human being needs a ration card to use or interest from government plan. The Food and Civil Supply Department of the Government of Arunachal Pradesh is responsible for overseeing all such procedures, including the monitoring of ration records and rations on cards. The Public matter System or PDS, is kept running efficiently throughout the country thanks to the State FCS.
The primary goal of PDS is to provide food certainty for those who are members of low-income family & cannot buy essential food items. The Government of India has make it mandatory that every national should have a ration card. Arunachal Pradesh government is issuing BPL ration cards to economically poor household to provide them household items at the lowest rates. Based on the poverty level of the family above poverty line ration card & below poverty line ration card will be mistake by the Public Distribution Office.
Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Status 2023
- 1 Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Status 2023
- 2 Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Status 2023 Overview
- 3 Types of Ration Card
- 4 Guideline Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Status Online:-
- 5 Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Status FAQ’S
Every citizen of India must now own a ration records, according to the Indian government. The government of Arunachal Pradesh is providing BPL ration cards to family in need of household goods at the lowest prices. The Department of Food & Civil give of Arunachal Pradesh is the body in charge of issuing new ration records and issuing goods dispersed through its extensive FPS network, with such better being supplied to the legitimate RC holder only at a fair cost. This department also finds house that qualify for the programs with GOI assistance.
Read below to get particular notification related to the Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card like highlights, objectives, Different Kinds of Ration Cards, eligibility criteria, papers required, the application process, application status & much more. The ration card needs to be modernize for every 5th years & there should be few changes like addition and deletion of name in case of newborn or death. So we are going to give you the eligibility criteria, objective, Arunachal Pradesh ration card apply & all the notification related to this in this article, so read this article completely.
Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Status 2023 Overview
|Name||Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card|
|Department||Department of Food & Civil Supplies|
|Ration Card Colour||Dark Green, Pink, Yellow & Light Green|
|Benefits||Supply of goods at a discounted price|
|Mode of application||Offline|
Check Also:-RRB Group D PET Date
Information Arunachal Pradesh
The Anthodia Anna Yojana-identified householder and other individuals living below the poverty line who have been approved by the Food & Public Distribution Department of the Government of India are eligible to apply for a ration Records in Arunachal Pradesh. The Arunachal Pradesh government is the first state to offer a ration card service. As you are all aware, a ration card is a necessary document if one wishes to take advantage of government programs. The Food and Civil Supplies Department of the Arunachal Pradesh Government is in charge of all of these processes as well as the monitoring of ration cards and rations on cards.
Also Check- Haryana BPL Ration Card Download
Types of Ration Card
In Arunachal Pradesh, the following are the various types of ration cards.
- BPL Card- Families in the BPL have ration cards in black green. The native resident collect a salary that is less than Rs. 100,000 per year. On the basis of this ration card, essential fine will be provide to the populace at very low prices.
- A.P.L. Card- Families in the A.P.L. have pink ration cards. A.P.L. cards are issued by the government to individuals with annual incomes above Rs. 100,000. Cardholders are not eligible for any kind of subsidy because of this portion.
- A.A.Y. Card- A.A.Y. families hold yellow proportion cards. The A.A.Y. card is issue by the government to the districts poorest residents and the plan and subsidy are distinct.
- AY Card- The Ration Records for Annapurna beneficiaries are light green. Native Americans over the age of 65th and those whose circumstances meet certain prearranged criteria are granted an AY Records.
Read Also:- TN Ration Shop Hall Ticket
Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Stats
|Total Ration Card||177607|
|Aadhaar Seeded RCs||57499|
|Aadhaar Seeded Beneficiary||1,96459|
|Mobile Number seeded RCs||888|
Can Check:- BSF Head Constable Admit Card
Guideline Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Status Online:-
The Government of India has made it mandatory that every citizen should have a ration card. Arunachal Pradesh government is issuing BPL ration cards to economically poor families to provide them household items at the lowest rates. Based on the poverty level of the family above poverty line ration card and below poverty line ration card will be issued by the Public Distribution Office. To Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Ration Records Online, the user needs to follow the below-given steps.
- First of all, go to the official website Arunachal Pradesh Food and Civil Supply department www.arunfcs.gov.in
- The webpage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Forms option.
- A latest page will open on the screen.
- Now, click on the Ration card Application Form link to download the request form or you can directly get the application form from the close Ration Card office.
- After that take the printout of the particular.
- After that attach all the required papers with the form.
- Finally, submit the application form at the nearest Ration Card office in the area along with the prescribe fee.
- Following the confirmation of all information, the candidate will be given a receipt for their application so they can track its progress.
Also Check- Haryana Ration Card List
Documents Required to Apply
Some of the important papers required for Arunachal Pradesh Ration are as follows.
- Aadhaar Card
- Date of Birth Proof
- Address proof as such water bill, electricity bill, passport, telephone bill, etc.
- Family group passport-size photo
- The transfer order form from the Head of Office is for personnel working for the government.
- Appropriate official ZPM / ASM for general employees
- Forms duly signed by H.O.D., A.S.M., H.G.B., G.P.M. chairmen, Bazaar secretary, the village chief.
Check Here- Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana
Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Status FAQ’S
Can we download ration card online AP?
Visit the official website of the AP's Public Distribution System. Click here https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds to visit the site.
What is the use of APL card?
Families that have this card are the ones who are living above the poverty line as specified by the state government. APL families receive 10kg to 20kg of food grains per family per month at 100% of the economic cost.
What is APL list?
The Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN) Approved Products List (APL) is the single consolidated list of products that affect communication and collaboration across the DoDIN.
What is white ration card in AP?
The white ration cards are for people who fall under the poverty line. Persons having white ration card can obtain supplies at subsidized cost from the Government.