Chhattisgarh Ration Card Status: Directorate of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection Department has supply the Ration Card to all residents of Chhattisgarh. Residential can also apply for the New Ration Card request form via online mode. Applicants who already applied for the application form can check the Chhattisgarh Ration Card List from the official web portal at khadya.cg.nic.in. Aspirants can also check the request form status here. Those who wish to apply for a new ration card can download the application form by using the below sites.
Chhattisgarh Ration Card Status 2023
- 1 Chhattisgarh Ration Card Status 2023
- 2 Chhattisgarh Ration Card Status 2023 Overview
- 3 Guideline Chhattisgarh Ration Card Status:-
- 4 Documents Required for CG Ration Card Form Pdf
- 5 Chhattisgarh Ration Card Status FAQ’S
Directorate of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection Department, Government of Chhattisgarh has supply the Khadya Ration Card to all households of Chhattisgarh State. A ration card will be supply to the residents as per their category. Households can buy food grains, pulses & other commodities such as kerosene, salt by using the Ration Card on subsidizing prices. By using the valid Ration Card applicants can get all commodities at fair prices. Candidates who want to apply for a ration card need to have mandatory papers. Applicants can apply for a new ration card online through the official website. Check the application process, eligibility criteria, required papers, ration card record from the below section.
Chhattisgarh Ration Card Status 2023 Overview
|Higher Authority||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|Department Name||Directorate of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection Department|
|Scheme||Chhattisgarh Ration Card Scheme|
|Online Application Form||Active Now|
|Ration Card List Checking Mode||Online|
Check Also:- Karnataka UG AYUSH Counselling
khadya.cg.nic.in Ration Card Status
The Directorate of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection Department of the Government of Chhattisgarh is in charge of issuing ration cards in Chhattisgarh. Citizens who wish to apply for a new ration card can also download the application form from the link provided on this page below. Application forms for the issuance of the Chhattisgarh Ration Card can be downloaded from the department’s official website.
Eligibility Criteria for New Ration Card
The applicants must be citizens of the state of Chhattisgarh. A separate ration card in the applicant’s or any member of his or her family’s name should not be present. A taxpayer should not be the beneficiary. In urban areas, beneficiaries should not own a 1,000-square-foot pucca house. In non-scheduled areas, the applicant should not have irrigated more than 4 hectares or 8 hectares. According to sub-section of section 15 of the Chhattisgarh Food and Nutrition Security Act, no member of the beneficiary household or individual should be considered a member of a restricted family for the purpose of receiving a ration card.
Read Also:- Karnataka B.Ed. Selection List
Guideline Chhattisgarh Ration Card Status:-
Chhattisgarh Ration Card List 2023 is available on the official website khadya.cg.nic.in. Chhattisgarh citizens who have applied for the ration card can see their name in the ration card list online by visiting the official website of the Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department, Government of Chhattisgarh. Any citizen can check his name on the CG ration card list online. To apply for the new ration card, visit the link below.
- First of all, the citizen has to visit the official site khadya.cg.nic.in
- After visiting the official website, a web page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the choice of public partner, you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option a new page will open on your display.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of ration card village, ward wise card wise notification.
- After clicking on the option, a latest page will open in front of you.
- You have to select your district city, rural and fill urban body development block and ward, panchayat etc.
- After filling all the notification you have to click on the submit button.
- After this Chhattisgarh ration card list will open in front of you on the 2nd page, you can see your name.
Can Check:- AP High Court Hall Ticket
Benefits Of CG Ration Card List 2023
- Citizens will easily get food grains at cheap cost from shops through BPL cards.
- Citizens will get immunity in government works through Anthodia card like providing scholarship to children & providing facility on getting first job.
- Ration card is an important paper of residential address.
- Helps citizens to get subsidize food grains & food items at affordable prices by the district government under the
- National Food Security Act.
- Ration card is use to open a bank account.
- Ration card is also use to buy mobile sim.
Click Here- WB Prochesta Scheme 2023 Yojana
Documents Required for CG Ration Card Form Pdf
- Aadhaar Card
- Any photo identity proof
- Address Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank details
- Category certificate
- Disability certificate
- Medical certificate
- Passport-sized photograph of each member of the family
Check Also- Haryana Ration Card List 2023
District-wise Chhattisgarh Ration Card List 2023
To check the CG Ration card list, subject need to follow the simple steps shared as under.
- Navigate to the official website.
- Click on the “Public Participation” tab.
- Hit the “District-wise Ration card list” option.
- Finally, a district-wise ration card list will be displayed.
Also Check- Odisha Ration Card Status
Chhattisgarh Ration Card Status FAQ’S
How to view the ration card list in Chhattisgarh online?
You can easily see the list of Chhattisgarh Ration cards, so you will have to visit the official website. The information on the page must be approved.
How to correct the wrong information in the ration card list?
For this, you must place an order online or offline on the Chhattisgarh Food Department website.
What to do if there is no name on the ration card list?
If you applied for the ration card and did not receive the name after 10-15 days, you can file a complaint on the helpline given on the portal. Alternatively, you can also use a ration agent or village head.
How to download the e-ration card?
You can download the e-ration card by visiting the official website of Department of Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs.