E Sanjeevani OPD Login- The Ministry of Health and Welfare established the E Sanjeevani Outpatient Department Registration Portal to provide Indian citizens with health care. The online E Sanjeevani OPD Application service is provided by the Indian government’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Through the E Sanjeevani initiative launched by the Indian government, citizens must register in order to obtain service-related information. In addition, the Ministry launched the E Sanjeevani App to provide access to the facilities. You can read the article below to find more information.
E Sanjeevani OPD Login 2023
Under the government of India’s Ayushman Bharat Yojana, the doctor-to-doctor telemedicine system known as E-Sanjeevani Outpatient Department is currently being installed in 155,000 health and wellness centers across the country. The Ayusman Bharat Scheme is also supported by the E Sanjeevani App. The nation’s patients will be able to easily access the benefits of health facilities from the comfort of their own homes, which is the primary motivation for the GOI to launch this E Sanjeevani OPD Login
You can get treatment from a doctor in any hospital in the country in a secure and organized video-based house with the assistance of E Sanjeevani OPD. The Center for Development of Advanced Computing in Mohali has developed the Stay Home Outpatient Department under this portal. Place for Improvement of Cutting edge Registering is by and large known as the C-DAC. The following section of the article contains additional information about the E– Sanjeevani Portal.
E Sanjeevani OPD Login 2023 Details
|Portal Title||E Sanjeevani OPD Portal|
|Started By||Centre For Development Of Advanced Computing|
|Beneficiaries of this scheme||Citizens of India|
|Aim||To offer health care services|
E Sanjeevani OPD Registration Eligibility Criteria
- Those residents who have previously taken part or started this office in the state can be material for a free meeting with the specialist on this gateway.
- During the doctor’s consultation, applicable citizens should also have a mobile or laptop computer and an internet connection.
Check Also:- Assam Ration Card Status List 2023
E Sanjeevani OPD Portal Schedule (State Wise)
You can get health services online and delivered to your home with the help of the E Sanjeevani OPD Login. Candidates interested in signing up for this portal can visit its official website, which can be found in the section below.
|State Name||Timing of E Sanjeevani OPD Portal|
|Haryana||Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Himachal Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM (Lunch: 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM)|
|Jharkhand||Monday to Saturday: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Andhra Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Assam||Monday to Saturday: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Karnataka||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (Lunch: 1:00 PM to 1:45 PM)|
|Madhya Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|Maharashtra||Monday to Saturday: 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM|
|Puducherry||Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Punjab||Monday to Sunday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Rajasthan||Monday to Saturday: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Tamil Nadu||Monday to Sunday: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
|Uttar Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
|Uttarakhand||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
Facilities Provided At E Sanjeevani OPD Login Portal
- Token Generation
- Queue Management
- Audio-Video Consultation with a Doctor
- SMS/Email Notifications
- Patient registration
- Completely customizable (no waiting room slots). of slots per day, no. of clinics and doctors, the duration of consultations, etc.).
- Free Service
- Serviced by State’s Doctors
Check Also:- E Sharm Card Pension 3000 Rs Pension Yojana
How To Do Patient Registration?
Here we are giving the E Sanjeevani OPD Login Patient Enrollment Technique step-wise:
- First things first, go to the official E Sanjeevani portal.
- Go to the official website’s home page.
- Select the Patient Registration button on the Home page.
- After that, a brand-new page will open up in front of you.
- This is the page for registering.
- You should be required to provide accurate information on the registration form.
- After that, submit all of the required information to complete the registration procedure.
- After that, you’ll be registered for the E Sanjeevani Portal right away.
- You will receive login credentials on your registered mobile number following successful registration.
Check Also:- PM Rojgar Mela 2023
Step To Take Appointment Online By Using E Sanjeevani?
You should be required to adhere to the following guidelines before scheduling an appointment online using e Sanjeevani:
- Check your phone number.
- After registering, generate a token.
- After finding the notification, log in.
- You’ll get your turn.
- Then see a doctor.
- Download the ePrescription as well.
Guidelines To Check E Sanjeevani OPD Login 2023 Online?
If you want to log in to the E-Sanjeevani OPD Portal, you can do so by following the instructions here:
- First, go to the E Sanjeevani Portal’s official website esanjeevaniopd.in
- Then, you should have to visit to the official website’s home page.
- You should then have to look for the E Sanjeevani Paitent Login option.
- You should have to click on that option after finding it.
- The Login page will then display in front of you.
- In this login section, you should be required to enter some crucial information.
- Then, at that point, click on the Login button to get signed in for the E Sanjeevani Gateway.
E Sanjeevani OPD Login 2023 FAQ’S
Can I consult a doctor online free?
Online doctor consultations are free. Sign up for the best free online doctor consultation in India right away to make wise use of it, learn more about yourself, and discover how easy changes to your lifestyle can improve your overall health.
What is OPD services in hospital?
The Outpatient Department is the full name for OPD. In a medical department, an outpatient department (OPD) serves as the patient’s primary point of contact with medical professionals.
What is online patient registration?
The process by which a patient is diagnosed at a member institution and their information is entered into the institution’s records for a selected clinical trial before being assigned a treatment is referred to as patients’ registration.