Haryana BPL Ration Card List 2023: If you are one of those who applied for a BPL Ration Card in Haryana, you are informed that you can download it by visiting the URL https://epds.haryanafood.gov.in/search-rc/. To download the Haryana Ration Card, you will need to provide your Family ID. The Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of the Government of Haryana has released the ration card for all family members who fall below the poverty line.
Lakhs of families living below the poverty line applied online for the Haryana BPL Ration Card. If you are one of those families, you can get your BPL Yellow Ration Card from the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of the Haryana Government. If you want a direct link to the BPL Ration Card Download By Family ID link, you’ll have to stick around until the very end. The link is already activated below.
Haryana BPL Ration Card List 2023
The status of the Haryana BPL Ration Card List 2023, how to apply online, how to download the card, and other important details are provided in this article. The Haryana BPL Ration Card List for 2023 was recently released by the state government of Haryana. Read this article all the way through if you applied for the Haryana Ration Card List Scheme 2023 and want to know how to download your ration card. To obtain their ration cards, all applicants must visit the government’s official website. For a link that will direct you to the website, see the end of this article.
The Haryana BPL Ration Card List 2023 was officially announced by the State Government of Haryana on December 25, 2022. Ration cards for those who have applied for the Haryana BPL Ration Card 2023 can be easily downloaded. Since the PPP (Parivar Pehchan Patra) Card is necessary for logging in to ration cards, the government will also hold camps to correct any errors. These camps will correct all other PPP card errors, with the exception of the income verification.
Below Poverty Line. Ration Card Download Haryana Online Yellow Ration Card Status Overview
|Document||BPL Ration Card|
|Ration Card issuer||Govt of Haryana via Aadhaar Enabled Public Distribution System (AePDS)|
|Haryana BPL Ration Card Release Date||25th Dec 2022|
|New Ration Card Application Start Date||1st January 2023|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana|
Below Poverty Line Ration Card List Haryana 2023 Pdf Download
Chief Minister of Haryana Sh. According to Manohar Lal Khattar, the link to the online application form for the Antodaya Card (AAY) and the Below Poverty Line (BPL) Ration Card will go live on January 1, 2023. The Haryana government issued more than 24 lakh BPL ration cards in the previous year. In the New Haryana BPL Ration Card list 2023, new and updated records from Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) indicate that 3 lakh new families have been added and 16 lakh families have been removed from the list. If you want to see who is on the Haryana Rasan Card List 2023, all you have to do is follow the links in the last paragraph.
Read More-Haryana Ration Card List 2023
Eligibility Conditions for Yellow Ration Card Ration Card Haryana
- Permanent residents of Haryana can fill out and submit an online application form through the Food and Civil Supplies Department of the Haryana Government.
- A voter ID or Aadhaar card is required to apply for a ration card.
- To be eligible to apply online for a Haryana BPL Ration Card, your household’s annual income, including all dependents, must be at least 10,000.
- Online applications for Haryana BPL Ration Cards are not available to individuals with household incomes exceeding 10,000 per year.
Check Also-PM Kisan List 2023 Beneficiary List
Below Poverty Line New Ration Card Apply Online 2023
The step-by-step process to apply for the New Haryana BPL Ration Card 2023 is as follows:
- On your device, first go to the official website, meraparivar.haryana.gov.in.
- After that, use your Aadhar Card or PPP Card (family ID) number to log in to the web portal.
- After that, press the Search button below and enter the Captcha code that is displayed on the screen.
- This will demonstrate whether or not the applicant falls within the BPL (Below Poverty Line).
- They can fill out the form and have their application accepted if they fall into the BPL (Below Poverty Line) category.
Click Here- Gujarat Ration Card Status 2023
Check Haryana Below Poverty Line Ration Card Download 2023?
Following are the steps to download your Haryana BPL Ration Card 2023 online.
- First, open the official web portal, @epds.haryanafood.gov.in, provided by the government of Haryana.
- The Menu Bar can be found at the top of the Home page after that.
- After that, select the Search Ration Card option from the drop-down menu by tapping on the “Citizen Corner” button.
- All applicants now need to enter the Captcha Code and their PPI Family ID.
- Tap the button below that says “Get Member Details” after that.
- Select the type of ration card you have by logging into the portal.
- After that, you will see your Haryana APL/BPL/AAY Ration Card 2023 on the screen.
- Finally, tap the Download button to download the Ration Card to your device as a PDF.
Also Read- Parivahan Application Status 2023
List of Required Documents
- Family Photo
- Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP)
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- BPL Application Form containing signatures of Panch or Sarpanch
- Old ration card (if any)
Also check- MP Voter List 2023 PDF Download
Haryana BPL Ration Card List FAQ’S
How to check BPL Card List Haryana?
The Beneficiaries can check & track the Haryana BPL Ration Card Status 2023 at https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/TrackStatus/TrackStatus website.
How to download BPL card in Haryana?
Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Haryana has released the ration card for all those family members who belong Below Poverty Line, if you are one of those who applied to get a BPL Ration Card in Haryana then you are informed that you can download.
What is the income limit for BPL in Haryana?
The next BPL Survey was conducted in rural areas of the State through DRDAs during the year 1991-92. Poverty Definition:- Family. annual income upto Rs. 11,000/- .
What are the benefits of BPL card?
BPL cards are issued to families who fall below the poverty line, as declared by the state government. Families with a BPL ration card receive subsidised food grains. Usually 10 or 20 Kg rice, wheat etc. are given at half the price.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Form 2023
Assam Ration Card Status List 2023
Meghalaya Ration Card Status 2023