Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme: The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a number of programs to build homes for the state’s residents. Benefit recipients of these programs may be required to pay a fee in some instances. Beneficiaries borrow money because of this. Through the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023, the government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to cancel loans for official-approved dwellings. As a result of this program, Andhra Pradesh residents will now have full property rights. This article discusses the Scheme in its entirety. Read this article to find out more about the registration process and other important information.
In order to provide state residents with housing, the Government of Andhra Pradesh initiates a variety of initiatives. Beneficiaries may be required to pay a certain amount in order to take advantage of these programs. Beneficiaries borrow money for this reason. Through the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to waive the loans that are taken out for government-approved houses.
Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023
The Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023 was introduced by Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in December. The Andhra Pradesh government would cancel all loans and interest on government-approved homes and grant recipients complete ownership rights under this program. Beneficiaries must pay a small fee in order to receive the benefits of the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme. This program would begin at a gathering in Tanuku, which is in the West Godavari district. The Chief Minister made the announcement. This program will help nearly 5.2 million families. Under a one-time settlement arrangement, the government will provide a registered title deed in exchange for a small payment. Registration forms will also be sent to beneficiaries.
As part of the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has established a loan facility with a one-time settlement plan for all concerned applicants. Additionally, he stated that each candidate for the Guntur municipal corporation paid Rs 20,000. They also didn’t have to go to court to get clear title to their own private property. By mortgaging their homes, the applicants were able to obtain a loan of 300,000 Rupees. Their families will be happier as a result of this sum. As a result of the implementation of this program, the applicants will receive Rs 15,000 and will not have to pay the registration fee or stamp duties in full. This OTS program resulted in the forgiveness of debts totaling Rs 10,000 crore. Additionally, the Rs 1600 crore stamp duty was waived by the government.
AP Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku|
|Launched By||By Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To Waive Off Loan|
|Benefits||Loan waiver and full rights over the property|
Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme Objective
The primary objective of the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023 is to end all loans and interest on government-approved homes. Through this scheme, beneficiaries will acquire complete ownership rights over their property. To receive the benefits of this plan, the beneficiary must make a small payment. After paying a small fee, the beneficiaries will receive a registered title deed. The beneficiaries will be able to transfer the asset to the following generation, obtain loans, and sell their property at the market rate as a result of the scheme’s implementation. Title rights will now be granted to all beneficiaries who took out loans to acquire government-subsidized homes.
Check Also-PM Kisan 12th Installment Release Date
Benefits And Features Of Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme
- The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023.
- Through this program, the government of Andhra Pradesh intends to grant beneficiaries full ownership rights to their property and to eliminate all loans and interest on government-approved homes.
- To receive the benefits of this program, beneficiaries must pay a small fee.
- The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister has officially launched the program at Tanuku in the West Godavari district.
- About 5.2 million families will profit from this program.
- A registered title deed will be issued by the government in exchange for a small payment under a one-time settlement plan.
- Beneficiaries will receive registration documents in addition to the option to sell their property at the market rate or pass it on to the next generation after paying the nominal value.
- Through this program, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will forgive approximately Rs 10,000 crore in outstanding housing loans.
Read More-PM Rojgar Mela 2023
- These loans have been available to the AP Housing board corporation since 2011.
- 52 lakh people will gain from this program’s implementation. Additionally, the Chief Minister has issued registered documents to 826,000 participants in this program.
- Citizens who have constructed homes using their own funds on government-allocated land do not have full rights; however, they can register for Rs 10 as well.
- The government has spent Rs 6000 crore just on free registration under this scheme. To take advantage of the program, beneficiaries must pay Rs 10,000 in villages, Rs 15,000 in municipalities, and Rs 20,000 in municipal corporations.
- If the loan amount is less than the amount that is needed, the beneficiaries can get the rights to their property. They can pay off the loan balance if this happens.
- Beneficiaries can register for this program until April 2023.
Check Here- NREGA Job Card
Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The applicant must have taken a loan for government-sanctioned houses
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Email ID
Also Read-PM Kisan 13th Installment
Apply Under Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme:-
- Visit to the official website of Jagananna sampoorna gruha hakku plan https://housing.ap.gov.in/
- The home page will Open before you
- On the homepage, you have to Press on the login
- The following options will Open before you:-
- NPI Sign In
- Sign In
- You have to Press on the option of your Select
- The login form will Open before you
- In this form, you have to Fill Up your username password and captcha code
- Now you have to Press on sign in
- By following this Step you can log in on the portal
- After that you have to click on submit
Also Check- Madhya Pradesh Ration Card Status
Some Important Information Regarding Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme
- Through this plan freehold title over the houses in which the beneficiary is living will make.
- The record will enable annoyance free trades
- When the patta is given under this plan then there will be no necessity for any association document
- The selection will be done for the beneficiary at the town secretariat level itself
- There is convincing explanation need to go to the sub-selection focus office
- There is no need of any enrollment charges
- The public authority has delayed off all of the basic charges which is expected for the enlistment cycle
- The document can be used for benefitting bank credit on agreements. Other than that there will be no title report that will be given