Karnataka Ration Card status: The state of Karnataka Ration Card status related services have been digitalized thanks to technological advancements. One of the crucial government-approved documents, the Karnataka Ration Card, can now be accessed electronically through an online web portal. For a comprehensive guide to the Karnataka Ration Card and related e-services, continue reading the article.
We’ve covered everything you need to know about the Karnataka Ration Card status, including its various types, benefits, and eligibility requirements. You can learn how to view the Karnataka Ration Card List 2023, apply for a new Kar ration card online or offline, check the Karnataka Ration Card status online, file a complaint online, and more by following the step-by-step instructions.
Karnataka Ration Card status 2023
A Karnataka Ration Card status entitles the holder to the purchase of subsidized food items like sugar, wheat, rice, kerosene, and others. at extremely low costs. The Karnataka Ration Card status benefits are available to cardholders at a number of Fair Price Shops located throughout the state. Numerous electronic services are available to the people of Karnataka through the online portal ahara.kar.nic.in. On the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of Karnataka’s official website, a brand-new list of beneficiaries who have been selected to receive ration cards is made available to them each year.
The Karnataka Ration Card status publication is the responsibility of the same department. The names added to the existing list of ration cardholders are represented by the list. The State Food department of Karnataka Ration Card status offers a number of services through its online portal, including the ability to apply for a new ration card, view application status, view ration card details, and view FPS statuses, among other things.
Karnataka Ration Card status 2023 Details
|Article||Karnataka Govt Scheme|
|Name||Karnataka Ration Card|
|Authority||Government of Karnataka|
|Department||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Karnataka|
|Types of Ration Cards||Four (PHH, AY, AAY and NPHH)|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
Also Check- Parivahan Application Status
Types of Karnataka Ration Cards 2023
Priority Household (PHH) and Non-Priority Household (NPHH) are the two broad categories under which the public in the state of Karnataka receives four ration cards. These cards are mostly given out based on how much money the family has.
- PHH – Priority House Hold Ration Card
- AY – Annapoorna Yojana Ration Card
- AAY – Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Card
- NPHH – Non-Priority House Hold Ration Card
|A.||PHH||According to the NFSA’s 2013 rules, PHH ration cards will be given to households that meet the requirements set forth by the state government for eligibility. These recipients receive food grains and other commodities at discounted rates. It is further divided into ration cards for AY and AAY.|
|A.1||AY||The state of Karnataka grants Annapoorna Yojana ration cards to its elderly residents who are in need. Such cards receive 10 kg of food grains at discounted rates each month.|
|A.2||AAY||Antyodaya Anna Yojana ration cards are given out to state residents who are extremely impoverished and have annual incomes of less than Rs. 15,000. These cardholders receive rice and wheat on a monthly basis at a cost of Rs. 3 per kg and Rs. 2 per kg, respectively.|
|B.||NPHH||This group of Ration card holders buy the goods from the ration stores at 100% economic cost, in contrast to the aforementioned categories. These families make a consistent living.|
Karnataka Ration Card Eligibility
In Karnataka, it is required to confirm your eligibility before requesting a ration card. Families would be deemed to be below the poverty line if their yearly income is less than Rs. 17,000 in urban areas and Rs. 12,000 in rural areas. are therefore qualified to apply for PHH ration cards. In order to issue PHH ration cards, the authorities will compile a list of the chosen beneficiaries from all the applicants. The PHH ration cards’ advantages will be available to the beneficiaries on the chosen list. However, the applicants on the rejected list will be included in the NPHH category.
Check Also- AP Adarana 2 Scheme
Other eligibility criteria:
- All candidates must be citizens of the Indian state of Karnataka.
- No ownership of a ration card from a different state.
- The Karnataka ration card can also be applied for by a newlywed spouse.
Need of Karnataka Ration Card
The government of Karnataka does not require citizens to have ration cards. But it offers a lot of benefits. Check out the main advantages of having a ration card.
- An authenticated document approved by the State government is a ration card.
- When applying for government-funded scholarships and programmes, income certificates, passports, etc., it can be used as identification.
- It represents one’s financial situation.
- Food staples including food grains, oil, and other necessities can be purchased for incredibly low costs.
When requesting a ration card, all enlisted documentation must be on hand. Every document submitted to the authorities must be authentic.
|i||Ration Card Application Form/ Number|
|ii||Aadhar Card (including family members)|
|vi||Photo ID Proof|
|vii||Recent passport size photographs|
Check- YSR Rythu Bharosa List
Application procedure for Karnataka Ration Card?
There are two ways for interest residents to apply for a new ration card: online and offline. For offline mode applications, go to any service kiosk; for online mode applications, use the State Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department’s official website @ahara.kar.nic.in. For your information, we have covered both application processes in the section that follows.
- In the state of Karnataka, a new ration card application process has been introduced online. The official website ahara.kar.nic.in, fulfils the requirement. Check out the application process in detail as detailed below.
- You must first visit the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of Karnataka’s official website.
- Next, decide whether you want to apply for a PHH or NPHH type of ration card. Select appropriate options from the list that appears.
- Type in both the registered cellphone number and your Aadhar UID number. Select the “Go” button.
- For verification, an OTP will be given to the provided cellphone number. Activate the OTP you were sent.
- After the verification process has been successful, select “ADD” to create an application number for a new ration card. An application form for the same will be displayed to you.
- Fill up the relevant fields with the information requested.
- The “Save” button will send your application to the appropriate party. For future reference, write down your specific application number.
- After receiving the application, the authorities will provide the ration card within 15 days. By paying the relevant department Rs. 100, the applicants can obtain a copy of the document.
Click Here- Free Job Alert 2023
Offline Apply for KAR Ration Card 2023
The offline application process for a new ration card in the state of Karnataka is cover in this section. Check out the detail procedure below.
- Start by going to the Service Kiosk closest to you.
- All information will be enter into the ration card application after the Aadhar authentication.
- Select your ideal store in the Taluk for a reasonable price.
- To avoid paying the Rs. 50 application fee each time you visit, it is advisable that the entire family attend the service kiosk at once.
- The eldest female household member should be regard as the head of the household under the NFSA of 2013.
- The authorities will check the paperwork and inspect the house when the application is submitter.
- Your application for a ration card will be approve after successful verification and inspection.
- After submitting your SAKALA application, your copy of the ration card will be deliver within 15 days to the address listen for your home.
- The postman who will deliver the ration card must be paid Rs. 70.
Check Here- Rajasthan ration card list
Karnataka Ration Card Application Fee
A copy of the ration card will be sent to the applicant’s address through mailman within 15 days of the ration card’s approval. The applicants must give the authorize postman the application fee list in the table below in order to receive their ration card.
|Mode of Application||Payment Recipient||Amount|
|Online||Postman||Rs. 100 per copy|
|Offline||Service kiosk in-charge
|Rs. 50 (for each visit)
Rs. 70 per copy
Check- E Aadhar Card Download Online
Check Karnataka Ration Card Status:-
Online tracking is another option for applicants to check on the progress of their ration card applications. Here, we’ve cover how to go about doing that. Look below.
- Candidates must first visit the State Food Portal of Karnataka’s official website. It will appear the homepage. On the menu bar, select the “e-Services (-)” option.
- Under the e-Status (-) tab, select the option label “New/Existing RC Request Status (/)” from the left menu sidebar.
- When you click the aforementione option, the following page will open. Consequently, select the region.
- Choose the first option, “Application Status of New Ration Card Applier,” if this is your first time applying. If not, pick “Status of Ration Card.”
- Follow the option that was chosen. After entering the necessary information, select the “Go” option.
- The status of your ration card will be shown on the screen.
Check Here- Vidya Sambal Yojana Merit List
Ration Card SMS Number Karnataka
You can use an SMS to get the services list below for the Karnataka Ration Card. Simply send the message to the number 9731979899 in the format list below. The sender will receive a security code and token number in an automate text message. To complete the application, these details must be provide to the nearest service kiosk.
Procedure for Amendment Request
If you want to make any changes to your current ration card, you must follow the steps below to accomplish this.
- Go to the Karnataka Food Department’s official website.
- Select the available “e-Services” tab.
- Under the e-Ration Card tab, select the option title “Amendment Requests.”
- Pick a location.
- Fill in your RC number.
- Write down your request for a change.
- Select the “Submit” option.
Check Also- PMJAY Ayushman card Registration
Karnataka Ration Online Grievance System
You can electronically submit a complaint about the services provide by the Karnataka Food Department through the official portal. Follow the steps outline below.
- Click the “e- Services” tab on the State Karnataka Food Department official portal homepage.
- Look for the option to “Lodge your Grievance” under the “Public Grievance and Rewards” tab on the left side of the page.
- Complete the following form with all require information.
- In the designate space, compose your complaint.
- Finally. Select the “Submit” option.
- The problem you have will be fixe as soon as possible.
Also Check- Haryana BPL Ration Card
Karnataka Ration Card status FAQ’S
How can I check my ration card status online in Karnataka?
Visit the official website of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs department (ahara.kar.nic.in) Click on the E-services tab. Scroll to 'E-status' Select 'Status of the new/defending ration card'.
What is APL ration card in Karnataka?
Families that have this card are the ones who are living above the poverty line as specified by the state government. APL families receive 10kg to 20kg of food grains per family per month at 100% of the economic cost.
How can I check my card status?
All major credit card companies allow applicants to check their status by calling the main customer service line and following the prompts. Most major issuers including American Express, Bank of America and Citibank also offer a way to check your credit card application status online.
What is BPL card in Karnataka?
BPL Card or Below Poverty Line Card is a type of a ration card which is allocated to people whose overall income falls under the Below Poverty Line category, as per the Indian government regulations.
Related post :-
Gujarat Ration Card Status 2023
Kerala Ration Card status 2023
Punjab Ration Card Status 2023