Maharashtra Ration Card Status: Check at mahafood.gov.in and Maharashtra Ration Card Status, BPL List, and Maharashtra Ration Card List. All the facilities related to Maharashtra Ration Card Status have been made available online by the Government of Maharashtra. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to Maharashtra Ration Card through this article. Such as What is Maharashtra Ration Card List?, Process to View Maharashtra Ration Card List, Its Benefits, Purpose, Features, Eligibility etc. So friends, if you want to get complete information related to Maharashtra Ration Card Status, you are requested to read this article till the end.
In this section Maharashtra Ration Card Status, we will provide you with complete instructions on how to view your name on the new list for your ration card. The Food, Civil Supplies, & Consumer Protection Department of Maharashtra has released a new ration card list. In online mode, anyone who has applied for a new ration card can see their name on the list. You don’t have to go to any government office for this; you can look up your name on the Maharashtra Ration Card Status List from the comfort of your own home.
Maharashtra Ration Card Status 2023
- 1 Maharashtra Ration Card Status 2023
- 2 Maharashtra Ration Card Status 2023 Details
- 3 Maharashtra Ration Card List New Update
- 4 Targeted Public Distribution System
- 5 Benefits of Maharashtra Ration Card
- 6 How to See Maharashtra Ration Card List 2023 online?
- 7 Maharashtra Ration Card Status FAQ’S
Maharashtra Ration Card Status has been released online by the Food Department Maharashtra. Citizens of the state can now check their name in the ration card list through the official website sitting at home. Now all those citizens of Maharashtra who have applied for Maharashtra Ration Card Status will not need to visit any government office to see their name in the ration card list. He will be able to see his name in the ration card list sitting at home. Every year the names in the ration card list are updated by the Government of Maharashtra based on the age of the beneficiary.
This year also Maharashtra Ration Card Status has updated the ration card list ration card beneficiaries names. To know the process of viewing the ration card updated list, you have to read our article carefully. The names of those who applied for a new ration card may be seen in the list in online mode. You may check your name in the Maharashtra Ration Card Status from home, rather than traveling to any government office.
Maharashtra Ration Card Status 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||Maharashtra ration card list|
|who launched||Government of Maharashtra|
|purpose||Providing facility to see your name in Maharashtra Ration Card list sitting at home.|
Maharashtra APL ,BPL Ration Card Beneficiary List
Ration Card is an official document issued by the state government. Three types of ration cards are issued by every state governments like APL ration card, BPL ration card, AAY ration card. The APL ration card is issued for those people who come above the poverty line, the second BPL ration card is issued for those people who live below the poverty line and the third AAY ration card is issued for those people. goes | Those who are very poor.
Also Check- PMJAY Ayushman card Registration
Maharashtra Ration Card List New Update
As you know that Corona virus infection is going on in the whole of India, to prevent this infection, the lock down has been done till May 17. Due to this lock down, the Prime Minister has started the Garib Kalyan Yojana, under this scheme, the central government will provide wheat at the rate of Rs.2 per kg to the poor people of the country and rice at the rate of Rs.3 per kg. Poor people of Maharashtra can also take advantage of these facilities being provided by the government and live their lives well.
Maharashtra Ration Card
Ration card is an important document through which food grains are procure by eligible households and supplier at subsidize rates. For Maharashtra Ration Card, citizens can avail the benefits by applying from the official website of the concerne authority. The people of the state who have not yet got their ration done can get it done by applying through online medium. Citizens must be eligible enough for the type they are applying for. Government will distribute the ration at affordable rate through ration card by DPO to help the poor people.
Check Also- Haryana BPL Ration Card
Targeted Public Distribution System
|food names||AAY||bpl||priority household|
Click- Punjab Ration Card Status
Types of Maharashtra Ration Card
The Government of Maharashtra has divide the Maharashtra Ration Card into three types. This division has been done keeping in mind the economic condition of the people.
APL Ration Card:- This ration card is given to all those people who come above the poverty line. To get APL ration card, your annual income should be ₹ 100000 or less. This ration card is white in colour.
BPL Ration Card:- BPL Ration Card is given to all these people who come below the poverty line. To get BPL ration card, your annual income should be from ₹ 15000 to ₹ 100000. This ration card is yellow in colour.
Antyodaya Ration Card:- Antyodaya Ration Card is provide to all those people who are very poor. This ration card is of saffron colour. This ration card is given to those people who do not earn.
Click Here- Goa Ration Card Status
Benefits of Maharashtra Ration Card
- This ration card also acts as the identity of the people of the state.
- This is a document that will provide subsidize food items such as rice, wheat, sugar, kerosene, sesame etc. issued by the state government under the National Food Security Act to the citizens of Maharashtra at subsidize rates.
- The people of the state will be able to live their lives properly by getting grains at cheap rates.
- Now applicants of ration card can download district wise, name wise and new Maharashtra ration card list by visiting the official website.
- APL , BPL Ration Card helps the people of the state to get food items at very low prices so that the financial burden can be reduce on them.
Check- Kerala Ration Card status
Documents of Maharashtra Ration Card List 2023
- Aadhar Card
- pan card
- income certificate
- passport size photo
- gas connection
- mobile number
Check Here- Gujarat Ration Card Status
How to See Maharashtra Ration Card List 2023 online?
Interest beneficiaries of Maharashtra who want to check their name in Maharashtra Ration Card List 2023 should follow the method given below.
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of the Food Department. http://mahafood.gov.in/
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Public Distribution System. Click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you, on this page you will see the option of Ration Card, click on it.
- After this a new page will open. On this page you will see the option of District wise Classification and Number of Ration Card Holder, click on this option.
- After clicking on this option, you will get further Ration Card List. In this way you can check your name in the Ration Card List.
Check Also- Karnataka Ration Card status
How to apply for Maharashtra Ration Card?
Interest beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme should follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Food and Supplies Department. http://mahafood.gov.in/
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Download. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to click on the option of Application For New Ration Card. After clicking on the option, the Ration Card Application Form PDF will open.
- You can download this. After downloading the application form, you have to fill all the information asked in the application form.
- After filling all the information, you have to attach all your necessary documents along with the application form. After this you have to submit the application form by going to your nearest food supply department.
Also Check- Tamil Nadu Ration Card Status
Maharashtra Ration Card Status FAQ’S
How can I check my ration card status in Maharashtra?
State Food Department Website http://mahafood.gov.in. Ration Card Management System https://rcms.mahafood.gov.in/.
How to Check name in ration card Maharashtra?
The government of Maharashtra has shared information about the process of looking at the name in the ration card list through the official website mahafood.gov.in in online mode.
What is ration card number in Maharashtra?
A Ration Card number is a 10 digit unique numerical figure assigned to every Indian citizen who is the holder of it. It is issued by the respective state's Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies.
How much ration per person in Maharashtra?
Antyodaya group beneficiaries are entitled to get 35 KG. of foodgrains per card per month and PHH beneficiaries are entitled to get 5 Kg. of foodgrains per person per month.
Related post :-