Meghalaya Ration Card Status 2023: Meghalaya Ration Card Status 2023 has been publish by Meghalaya Government. All those who apply for a new ration card in Meghalaya can visit the official web portal megfcsca.gov.in and see the name in the list. All the Householder of Meghalaya who applied for the new Meghalaya Ration Card Status 2023 can see the name in the ration card list through the official website of the Department of Food and Logistics in the online mode. The householder whose name will appear in the Meghalaya Ration Card Status 2023 will be given the Ration Card by the concern department, so that the citizen can take subsidize wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene etc. at affordable rates from the government fair rate shop. If you want to get notification related to Meghalaya Ration Card, then read our article till the last.
Meghalaya Ration Card Status 2023 are usually launched and issued by the Food civil supplies and consumer affairs department. While having a Ration Card one can easily get supplies of wheat, Rice, pulses, and sugar at the subsidized prices in the authorized shops. With a Ration card, you can avail of various benefits. Meghalaya government introduces various types of Meghalaya Ration Card Status 2023 such as the APB/BPL Ration card, Annapurna Ration Card, Antyodaya Anna Yojana, etc. Here we are providing the simple process to check and application procedure for the Meghalaya Ration Card Status 2023. Our main motive is to provide you the best and simple procedure to apply and check the Meghalaya Ration Card List 2023.
Meghalaya Ration Card Status 2023
- 1 Meghalaya Ration Card Status 2023
- 2 Meghalaya Ration Card Status 2023 Overview
- 3 megfcsca.gov.in Status 2023
- 4 Guideline Meghalaya Ration Card Status 2023:-
- 5 Meghalaya Ration Card Status FAQ’S
The Meghalaya Ration Card Status 2023 issued by the food civil supplies & consumer affairs department is an important paper for any person. Through the ration card, you can not only take ration from the district fair price shop at subsidized rates, but it is also used as an identity document. Along with this, ration Records is also used for the application of many other types of proofs. Through the Meghalaya Ration Card Status 2023, people of the state can easily avail various social welfare plans launched by the government.
Based on the economic condition of the family, four types of Meghalaya Ration Card Status 2023 are issue in the state which are APL, BPL, Antyodaya & Annapurna. In this article Meghalaya Ration Card Status 2023, we are going to share you the steps to view Meghalaya Ration Card 2023 List. A portal for the rations department has been made available online by the Meghalaya government. The information about the ration card is organized here by the various districts’ category. By looking at the list on the Meghalaya Ration Card Status 2023, you can quickly and easily determine your ration number. On the other hand, you can also get information about your ration card by looking at the name of the Tehsil or Allotment distribution holder.
Meghalaya Ration Card Status 2023 Overview
|Name||Meghalaya Ration Card List|
|Launched By||Government of Meghalaya|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Providing subsidized ration|
|Benefits||Make available the list of all the beneficiaries of ration cards through the official website|
Check Also:- SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment
Information Meghalaya Ration Card
The Food and Civil Supplies Department and the Meghalaya Government hand out ration cards to state residents. Friends, the primary goal of the Public Distribution System, or PDS, is to provide low-cost access to essential fine to state residents in a timely manner. The holder of a RC is able to quickly and easily view the name of an eligible household on the online beneficiary list. The following is a description of the department’s most recent list of RC beneficiaries, along with their specifics and procedures.
megfcsca.gov.in Status 2023
The department of food, civil supplies, and Consumer Affairs issues the ration card, a crucial document. Ration cardholders can purchase rations like rice, wheat, oil, and so on at a subsidized price from a fair price shop. A ration card can also be used as proof of identity and to access various government benefits. The BPL ration card, the Antyodaya Anna ration card, the Annapurna ration card, and the APL ration card are the four ration cards in the Meghalaya Ration Card. We will walk you through the application process for the Meghalaya Ration Card 2023 in this article.
Read Also:- Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment
Types of Ration Card
The below following are the types of ration records in Arunachal Pradesh.
- BPL Card – BPL families, holds black green ration cards. The annual income of less than Rs.10000 is issue to the mother resident. Based on this ration card, essential items to be provided to the people at a very subsidized cost.
- A.P.L. Card – A.P.L. householder holds pink ration cards. The Government issues A.P.L. card to the people having annual income above Rs.10000. This type of proportion does not make cardholders eligible for any subsidy.
- A.A.Y. Card – A.A.Y. householder hold yellow ration cards. The Government issues A.A.Y. card to the poorest people in the State & the subsidy and plan are different.
- AY Card – Annapurna beneficiaries issue with light green ration cards. AY card is issue to the native people of 65th years old and to those whose conditions meet some pre-determine conditions.
Can check:- Haryana Police Driver Recruitment
Guideline Meghalaya Ration Card Status 2023:-
The food civil supplies and Consumer Affairs department issue the ration card, which is a extremely essential document. Ration cardholders may purchase rice, wheat, oil, and other commodities at a discount from a fair pricing store using ration cards. Ration cards are also used as an identification card and to access different government benefits. BPL Ration card, Antiodaya Anna ration card, Annapurna ration card, and APL ration card are the four types of ration cards available in Meghalaya. We’ll explain how to apply for the Meghalaya Ration Card 2023 in this article.
- First of all go to the official site of food civil supplies & Consumer affairs department government of Meghalaya megfcsca.gov.in
- A home page will be appear in front of you.
- From the homepage you require to press on forms link.
- If you live in a rural area, you must download the rural claims and objection form; if you live in an urban area, you must download the urban claims and objection form.
- You must now complete this request, attach all required documents and send it to the ration office closest to you.
Also Check- Bihar Ration Card Status
Procedure To Search The Beneficiary List And Details Of Ration Card
- As a matter of some importance, you need to go to the Authority Site of food common supply and Purchaser issues division legislature of Meghalaya.
- You will see a web page open in front of you.
- You must scroll down on the web page to the online services section, where you must click on details about ration records and beneficiaries.
- Applicant will now see a list open in front of you. The district you choose must be from this list.
- The next step is to choose DFSO.
- You must select your district after selecting DFSO.
- You must now choose your village.
- A list of FPS ID will appear on your screen as soon as the village is choose.
- You must select your FPSID.
- When you make the choice of FPS ID the rundown of the multitude of recipients having a place with that FPS will be on your screen.
Check Here- Manipur Ration Card Status
- Aadhar Card
- Bank passbook
- mobile number
- Certificate of income
- Proof of residence
Click Here- Assam Ration Card Status List
Meghalaya Ration Card Status FAQ’S
Who can apply for Meghalaya Ration Card?
Applicants who are 18 and got married can apply for a ration card.
Which department releases Meghalaya Ration Card List?
food civil supplies and Consumer Affairs department government of Meghalaya.
What is BPL amount?
As per the method authorized by the Union Cabinet, the household income limit to become a beneficiary under the BPL (Below Poverty Line) list is approximately Rs. 27,000 per year. A household will not be included in the BPL list if the annual income of a family exceeds Rs. 27,000.
What is E pass for Meghalaya?
Citizens can now apply for e-Pass Individual / Vehicle pass for necessary travelling during curfews, etc. Documents required to be submitted: Identity proof such as Voter ID/ etc.