MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana: The MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana is a scholarship program designed to provide financial assistance to meritorious students in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana aims to encourage bright and talented students to pursue higher education by providing them with financial support for their studies. Under this program, students who have scored high marks in their 12th-grade exams can apply for the scholarship, which covers tuition fees, hostel fees, and other related expenses. The MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana is a great initiative that not only helps deserving students achieve their academic goals but also provides them with the resources they need to succeed in life. With such schemes in place, the future of education in Madhya Pradesh looks bright and promising.
MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana is a scholarship program initiated by the state government of Madhya Pradesh to provide financial assistance to meritorious students. The MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2023 aims to encourage and support bright students from economically weaker sections of society, who may not have the means to pursue higher education. Under this scheme, selected students are provided with full tuition fee waiver and other benefits such as free textbooks and hostel facilities. This program has been successful in enabling deserving students to access quality education and has helped in creating a more equitable society. The MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana is a testament to the government’s commitment to investing in the future of its citizens, particularly those who face financial constraints in their pursuit of academic excellence.
MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2023
The MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana is a scholarship program initiated by the Madhya Pradesh government to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from economically weaker sections of society. Under this scheme, students who secure more than 75% in their class 12th examination are eligible for a scholarship of up to INR 1.5 lakh for pursuing higher education in recognized institutions within the state. The MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2023 aims to empower and provide opportunities for education to deserving students who may not have access to it due to financial constraints. This initiative has helped countless students achieve their academic dreams and has made a significant impact on the socio-economic development of Madhya Pradesh.
The MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana is a scholarship program initiated by the government of Madhya Pradesh to support the education of meritorious students in the state. The MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2023 provides financial assistance to students who have excelled in their 12th standard examinations and have secured admission in recognized institutions for higher studies. Under this program, selected students are provided with a scholarship that covers their tuition fees, hostel fees, and other related expenses. This initiative aims to encourage talented students from economically weaker sections to pursue higher education and fulfill their aspirations. The MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana not only supports these students but also helps in building a brighter future for the state by promoting education and development.
MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2023 Details
|Name of Scheme||MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh|
|Start Date of Application Form Submission||–|
|Last Date of Form Submission||–|
|Application Form Status||Available Now|
|Beneficiaries||12th passes students of MP|
|Aim of Yojana||To support students financially|
Click here- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
Aim of MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2023
The Madhya Pradesh government will provide up to 1.5 lakh rupees in financial assistance to all applicants who wish to complete their higher education through the Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Scheme. The state’s illiteracy rate will also decrease as a result of this plan.
Benefits of Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme 2023
- All admission fees to both public and private colleges will be cover by the MP government.
- Through this plan, that multitude of understudies can concentrate further and seek after their fantasies.
- MP government will give help of 1.5 Lakh or genuine course charges for those candidates who are enlisting for govt or confidential designing/clinical/regulation courses.
- Under the Chief Minister Meritorious Students Yojana, Madhya Pradesh’s deserving students will also receive cash prizes from the government for the examination’s first, second, and third positions.
Check out the prize that the MP government will give to all participants who are eligible.
- 1st Cash Prize 1 Lakh
- 2nd Cash Prize of 75,000 Rupees
- 3rd Cash Prize of 50,000 Rupees
Read also- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2023 in AP
Eligibility Criteria for MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
Before submitting an application, we encourage all interest candidates to review the following criteria. Candidates who meet the Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana’s requirements will be allow to submit an application. The following are the eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be permanent Indian citizens of Madhya Pradesh in order to benefit from this program.
- The yearly profit of the understudy’s folks/watchmen shouldn’t surpass Rs. 6 lakhs for every annum.
- The house of Madhya Pradesh won’t be taken from customary understudies, yet confidential understudies need to introduce their habitation declarations.
- Candidates must have earned 85% or better on the CBSE board and 75% or better on the Madhya Pradesh board.
Implementation of Scheme at Graduation Level
- For Engineering- Applicants will receive a sum of 1.5 lakh if they achieve a high rank on the JEE Mains.
- For Clinical By qualifying NEET test and having a name on the legitimacy list, competitors will get admission to govt organization/confidential clinical school/dental school then govt will uphold them monetarily.
- For CLAT- Students who have passed the Common Law Admission Test and are interest in enrolling in a variety of courses will have their educational expenses covered by the authorities.
- The state government will pay for the B.Sc., BA, Nursing, and B.Com. courses offered by the state government college.
Click Post- Indira Gandhi Shahri Credit Card Yojana 2023
Terms of MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2023
- In order to qualify for the benefits of this program, applicants must complete their higher education within the stipulated time frame.
- Fees paid by students at private institutions will be deduct from their own accounts, while fees paid by students at government institutions will be deducted from their own accounts.
- The student will receive an odd amount if he or she receives support from another State or Central Government plan.
- The funds provide by this program can be return to similar beneficiaries by any of the program’s beneficiaries and their families.
Execution of Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme 2023
- The Nodal Department will promote this scheme.
- The Chief Minister will be authorized for any scheme modification by coordinating the department’s administrative proposal.
- The sum will be given through e-move after the check of the foundation as well as understudies.
- This plan is the responsibility of the Technical Education & Skill Development Department, the Nodal Department, and the Directorate of Technical Education.
Read here- Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana 2023
Documents Required to Fill Application Form
At the hour of the application structure filling, candidates need to transfer a few important records in the application structure. The certificates’ names are list in the table below.
|Aadhaar Card of the Candidate||Annual Income Certificate||Domicile of Madhya Pradesh|
|Class 12th Marksheet||Proof of Admission||10th Scorecard and Certificates|
|Photo of Applicant||Complete Bank Details like Name of Bank, IFSC or MICR Code, Branch Name, etc||Contact Number|
How to Fill Out the Application for the Meritorious Students Scheme 2023
The Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi’s official website contains application forms. The application form must be fill out completely by applicants. The following is the procedure for completing the application form:
- Candidates must visit the scheme’s official website, or you can use the quick link at the article’s conclusion.
- The option labeled “Application” will appear next to the portal’s homepage on the menu bar.
- A drop-down menu will open on the same page when you click on it.
- Select the “Register on Portal” option.
- The registration application form will be display on the following page.
- Candidates need to enter every one of their subtleties, for example, name, orientation, date of birth, class, religion, telephone number, father’s name, mother’s name, and so on the application structure.
- Then, fill in your permanent and correspondence addresses on the form.
- Enter the code provide at the form’s bottom and tick the declaration checkbox.
- You must click the “Check Form Validation” button to submit the application.
- Your application has finally been sent in.
How To Manage MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
Candidates can manage their application form after it has been submitted. Examine a few simple points outline below.
- To deal with the application structure, up-and-comers need to visit the authority gateway of Medhavi Vidyarthi plot.
- From the “Application” tab in the menu bar, applicants must select “Register and Manage Application” on the homepage.
- You must now enter the code that is display on the screen, your password, and your user or applicant ID.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- You can manage your application how you want after logging in.
How to Track Application/Payment Status?
Candidates can also check the status of the application form after it has been submit. Follow the instructions to learn how to keep track of your application’s status.
- In any web browser that is suitable, open the link to the official portal.
- The homepage of the website will appear on your screen in a few seconds.
- Candidates need to choose “Track Application Status” given under the “Application” choice on the menu bar.
- Presently enter your seven-digit application id and pick a scholarly year on the login page.
- Your application’s status will be display on your screen.
MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana FAQ’S
मेधावी छात्रवृत्ति के लिए कौन पात्र है?
राज्य के मेधावी छात्र जिन्होंने माध्यमिक शिक्षा मंडल द्वारा आयोजित 12वीं की परीक्षा में 70 प्रतिशत या उससे अधिक अंक प्राप्त किये हैं। छात्र को सीबीएसई / आईसीएसई द्वारा आयोजित 12 वीं बोर्ड परीक्षा में 85 प्रतिशत या उससे अधिक अंक प्राप्त करने चाहिए।
मेधावी छात्र योजना में कितने पैसे मिलते हैं?
आज के इस आर्टिकल मे हम आपको (Medhavi Scholarship Scheme) के बारे मे जानकारी प्रदान करेंगे, जिसके तहत सरकार 10वीं कक्षा पास करने वाले सभी योग्य छात्रो को 12000 रुपए की स्कॉलर्शिप प्रदान करती है।
मेधावी छात्र पुरस्कार योजना क्या है?
मेधावी छात्र पुरस्कार योजना की शुरुआत उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार के द्वारा की गयी है योजना के माध्यम से राज्य में मौजूद उन सभी श्रमिक परिवार के बच्चों को UP Medhavi Chhatra Yojana का लाभ प्रदान किया जायेगा जो पढाई के क्षेत्र में प्रतिभावान छात्र है।