NREGA Job Card 2023: The National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 is the official name of NREGA. This demonstration, by the time it was completed, was completely renamed his MGNREGA, which stands for Mahatma Gandhi’s National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. In this article, we will inform you about the NREGA Job Card List 2023 State Wise. The official list of NAREGA Job Cards 2023 is published on the agency’s website www.nrega.nic.in. Candidates visiting the website for the first time should be familiar with the NREGA Occupation Card 2023.
Now let’s take a look at the details of the NREGA Job Card 2023. The strategy was presented as a social initiative to ensure the ‘right to work’ in rural India. A central tenet of this social measure and labor law is that the Indian government is mandating by law to provide 100 days of paid work for employee satisfaction. The Ministry of Rural Development is in charge of creating vacancy cards in accordance with the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. For complete information about the NAREGA Job Card 2023 list, applicants can visit the official website. The applicants who meet the criteria remain on the list, while those who do not meet the eligibility requirements are taken off by the authority.
NREGA Job Card 2023
- 1 NREGA Job Card 2023
- 2 NREGA Job Card Overview 2023
- 3 About NREGA Job Card
- 4 NREGA Job Card Registration Form Online
- 5 NREGA Job Card Number Search
- 6 State Wise MGNREGA Job Card List 2023
- 7 Step to Download NREGA Job Card List
- 8 Details on NREGA job card
- 9 Conclusions
- 10 NREGA Job Card FAQ’S
In accordance with the NREGA Act, the Ministry of Rural Development of the Indian Government has published the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act Job Card List. This local government initiative aims to increase business security by giving occupation cards to low-income families. The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act Job Card list for all states for 2023 has been made public by the authority. We will provide you with all of the information you need to know about the Mahatma Gandhi Employment List 2023 or NREGA Job Card State-wise List 2023 in this article.
The complete information about those who have registered for the scheme with the local gram panchayat can be found on the Job Card. It also serves as the individual’s identity card because it contains information about NREGA-registered people (name, NREGA registration number, applicants in the household, etc.). as well as serves as a record of the worker’s entitlements. People living in rural households can use the NREGA job card to apply for paid work, and the Gram Panchayat in their area protects workers from possible fraud and ensures that the processes are transparent. Additionally, the NREGA JC can be used to complete KYC at post offices and banks in order to open bank accounts.
NREGA Job Card Overview 2023
|Authority||National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Scheme Name||NREGA Job Card List 2023|
|Beneficiaries||People living Below Poverty Line|
|Frequency of Job card Registration||Throughout the year|
|Download JANMANREGA Mobile Application||Click Here|
About NREGA Job Card
Important Details National Rural Employment Guarantee Act Job Card 2023
The candidate can have an outline of the rundown of individuals and can likewise actually look at the status by checking the subtleties present in the NREGA Occupation Card list 2023. The candidates who will have their names on the rundown may be qualified for work under the plan.
The candidates can now check the subtleties of the rundown up to the most recent decade 2011-12 to 2021-22 under the Public Provincial Work Assurance Act which was laid out in the year 2005. The list, which includes all of the states and union territories, has been provided by the authority. For a comprehensive overview of the NREGA Job Card List 2023 details, please refer to the article.
Check Also:- E-Shram Card Registration
NREGA Job Card Registration Form Online
All interested candidates wishing to complete the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2023 Job Card registration must use nrega.nic.in to receive benefits. I have to make sure that I am unemployed and live in the countryside. You can then use your Aadhar card, bank account number, mobile phone number and unemployment declaration to complete the process. Having verified the documents, the department will issue the Job Card 2023 National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. With this card, you are guaranteed to find a job and support your family.
Check Also:- What is RBI Tokenization?
NREGA Job Card Number Search
- NREGA Portal nrega.nic.in gives applicants who frequently forget their National Rural Employment Guarantee Act Job Card Number the option to look it up online.
- You will need to use the links below to visit the State Wise nrega.nic.in Portal in order to finish the National Rural
- Employment Guarantee Act Job Card Number Search 2023 process.
- To view the list with your name and Job Card Number, select the District, Block, and then Village.
- To obtain your National Rural Employment Guarantee Act Job Card 2023, click on the Job Card Number next to your name.
- To access the Scheme’s guaranteed employment, download the Card and print it.
State Wise MGNREGA Job Card List 2023
|State||The State Wise NREGA Job Card List 2023|
|Andhra Pradesh||View Here|
|Andaman & Nicobar||View Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||View Here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||View Here|
|Daman & Diu||View Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||View Here|
|Jammu Kashmir||View Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||View Here|
|Puducherry (UT)||View Here|
|Tamil Nadu||View Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||View Here|
|West Bengal||View Here|
Step to Download NREGA Job Card List
After you have downloaded the NREGA Job card list, here we bring you the complete procedure to download NREGA job card 2023 from the official website of MGNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act):-
- First of all, go to nrega.nic.in and then press on Login Button.
- Choose the State and then wait for the next webpage to open.
- Select your District, Village and other required details and then press on the Submit button.
- Now fill your Job Card Number and then proceed to the next page.
- Here you will look National Rural Employment Guarantee Act Job Card 2023 which you have to Download and then keep it with you.
- Using these Guidelines, you can Download NREGA Job Card 2023 using which you are permit to work.
Also check- Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana
Details on NREGA job card
A NREGA job card will have the following details:
- Job card number
- Name of head of household
- Name of father/husband
- Date of registration
- Address: Village, Panchayat, Block, District
- Whether BPL family
- Number of days for which work was demanded
- Number of days of work allotted
- Description of the allocated work, along with the muster roll number
- Measurement details
- Unemployment allowance, if any
- Dates and number of days worked
- Date-wise amount of wages paid
- Delay compensation paid, if any
Check Here- E-Shram Card Registration
According to the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005, it is mandatory for the beneficiaries of the scheme to possess a job card, issued by the competent authority of the respective gram panchayat. Under the MG NREGA, the NREGA job card is issued to every household, whose adult members demand employment under the scheme. The NREGA job card holder is entitled to 100 days of manual labor.
NREGA Job Card FAQ’S
How do I get a new job card from NREGA?
The application for registration can be made at a local Gram Panchayat. You can register yourself via three different modes: via the prescribed form, on a plain paper or orally as well. Household as a unit is entitled to register under this scheme.
What is the helpline number for NREGA job card list 2023?
For NREGA Job Card List 2023 Government of India has issued helpline numbers for citizens which is 1800 111 555.
What is the official website to check name in NREGA Job Card List 2023?
What is job card?
Job card is an important document that records the rights of workers under MGNREGA. It empowers legally registered households to apply for work, ensures transparency and protects workers from fraud.