One Nation One Ration Card Yojana- Citizens of any region will be able to use their One Country, One Ration Card to purchase rations from any One Nation One Ration Card Yojana in any state of the nation. Ram Vilas Paswan, the Union Minister of Food and Public Distribution, has made this announcement. The citizens of the nation will have complete freedom to collect their rations from any state’s PDS shop under this One Nation One Ration Card Yojana. Every citizen of the nation will receive assistance through the One Nation, One Ration Card 2023. Every citizen will greatly benefit from the implementation of this plan. Under this One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2023, the nation’s Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman, made a new announcement on Thursday. This new announcement will provide relief to the country’s poor people, who are experiencing difficulties as a result of the lockdown.
One Nation One Ration Card Yojana is a scheme launched by the Government of India to provide food security to migrant workers and their families. The scheme aims to enable beneficiaries to access their ration from any fair price shop across the country, regardless of where they originally registered for the One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2023. This initiative will help reduce the hardships faced by migrant workers who often lose access to their ration when they move to another state in search of work. The scheme has been implemented in a phased manner and has already benefited millions of people across the country. With the One Nation One Ration Card Yojana, the government is working towards creating a more inclusive and equitable society where no one goes hungry due to lack of access.
One Nation One Ration Card Yojana
Focal Government has sent off One Country One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2023 for all residents of India including traveler laborers and destitute individuals. The Central Government developed the online standard format for the One Nation, One Ration Card, which must be followed when issuing new One Nation One Ration Card Yojana. Although the central government has already begun the process of linking Aadhaar and ration cards, many states have not yet completed the process. Aadhaar ration card linking will ensure that no one is entitled to receive subsidized food grains under the Food Security Scheme when a person moves from one place to another, i.e. migrates from the place where he is taking One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2023.
The One Nation One Ration Card Yojana is a revolutionary scheme launched by the Indian government to provide food security to migrant workers and their families. The aim of the scheme is to enable beneficiaries to access their One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2023from anywhere in the country, regardless of where they originally registered. This will not only help to eliminate the need for multiple ration cards but also ensure that beneficiaries receive their entitlements even if they move from one state to another. The scheme has been widely lauded for its potential to reduce hunger and malnutrition among migrant workers and their families, who are often the most vulnerable members of society. By ensuring that every eligible person has access to essential food supplies, the One Nation One Ration Card Yojana is a significant step towards building a more equitable and just society.
One Nation One Ration Card Yojana Details 2023
|Scheme Name||one nation one ration card scheme|
|introduced by||Shri Ram Vilas Paswan|
|Objective||To ensure that no person is deprived of subsidized food grains|
|planning deadline||30 June 2030|
|Beneficiary||All India Ration Card Holder|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|nodal agency||Food Corporation of India|
Click here- Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana 2023
Ration can be obtained through biometric authentication
The Union Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution, Piyush Goyal, has disclosed that the country’s One Nation One Ration Card covers 77 crore people. which makes it possible for the nation’s citizens to acquire their fair share of food grains from any location. On March 16, 2023, this information was provided. This plan was devised with the migrant workers’ difficulties obtaining food stamps in mind. The plan is presently accessible in 35 states and association regions. which includes 77 crore beneficiaries. The migrant laborer can now get his food from where he lives.
The citizens will now receive the ration using their Aadhaar number. The beneficiary now has access to rations at any reasonable price through this program. No one will be treated differently when this plan is put into action. About 7 crore citizens have benefited from this program to date.
40797 citizens took advantage of One Nation One Ration Card Yojana in Delhi
You are all aware that citizens with a ration card can obtain food grains from any FPS in the nation under the One Country, One Ration Card scheme. In the nation’s capital, Delhi, approximately 17.77 million people have ration cards, and 72 million are NFSA beneficiaries. These cardholders can shop at over 2000 fair price establishments in Delhi. In Delhi, the One Country, One Ration Card program has provided rations to 40797 citizens since August. All of these people had state-issued ration cards. Only 16000 people had used the program as of July. For migrant workers and residents of other states living in the national capital, this plan will prove to be very successful.
The epos machine determines this scheme’s portability. The personality and qualification of the recipients is confirmed through biometric confirmation from the Epos machine. In 2018, the use of epos had been discontinued by the Delhi government. because a variety of complaints about the network’s failure to authenticate users and its exclusion of legitimate beneficiaries were emerging. Epos has been restarted in Delhi in July.
Read also- Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana 2023
Increase in ration transactions
As you are all aware, the National Food Security Act of 2013 applies to two-thirds of the nation’s population. The government introduced the One Nation One Ration Card to provide rationing services to all citizens of the nation. In August 2019, this plan went live. Through this program, ration can be purchased from any fair-price store in the country by anyone with a ration card. For the purpose of this scheme’s operation, the PDS network has been digitized. The beneficiary’s ration card was linked to their Aadhaar card in order to digitize the PDS network.
- The Fair Price Shop also got a machine for selling products at the point of sale.
- The Supreme Court ordered that this plan be implemented in each state and union territory by July 31.
- This program has been implemented in 34 Indian states thus far.
- The progress of this plan can be observed through Coordinated Administration of Public Dissemination Framework and Food Conveyance Entry. One Country One Ration Card transactions have increased by 66 times over the past one and a half years.
- There were 574 exchanges in January 2020 which expanded to 37000 in July. The introduction of this plan in new states is to blame for the rise in transactions.
- In addition, as part of the Atmanirbhar program, the central government increased the borrowing limit for the states by one percent.
Survey conducted to review the implementation of One Nation One Ration Card Yojana
- You are all aware that the government launched the One Country, One Ration Card program in 2019.
- This plan’s primary objective is to revolutionize India’s public distribution system.
- This plan was primarily developed for migrant workers.
- Under this plan, the Khad Suraksha benefit is now transferable.
- The country’s ration cardholders can now get food from anywhere in the country.
- To evaluate the officials’ implementation of the scheme, primary data have been gathered.
- In the country, approximately 6750 beneficiaries of PDS and 1540 dealers of PDS were surveyed.
- A literature review and interviews with various research and government stakeholders were part of this.
- This survey revealed that people are aware of portability, but not all citizens are aware of its benefits.
- About 48% of households with ration cards are aware of the card’s portability.
- Additionally, 31% of households believed that at least one option for portability existed.
- 20 percent of households were unaware of portability.
- In addition, the survey revealed that it is challenging to provide potability to the less fortunate members of society.
- 70% of migrant households said it was good for them to be able to get their food through portability.
- 22 percent stated that they had neither a good nor bad experience gaining access to ration.
- In addition, approximately 77% of low-income families did not have a ration card.
- Through the survey, it was made clear that awareness would be raised to expand the scheme’s reach.
- Newspapers and dealers in PDS will be involved in promoting this awareness.
- Additionally, an upgrade to the existing PDS is required to improve connectivity.
Click here- Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana 2023 Rajasthan
One Country One Ration Card Inter State and Intra State Ration Transaction Data
The data from July indicate that Delhi has seen the greatest number of interstate ration transactions. In addition, interstate ration transactions have occurred in Gujarat, Haryana, and Maharashtra. The majority of the residents of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar are doing this exchange. Uttar Pradesh and Bihar residents carry out 87 percent of all ration transactions. 54% of them are residents of Uttar Pradesh alone. Uttar Pradesh has 66 percent and Bihar has 30 percent of the ration cards in Maharashtra. Bihar accounts for 17% of interstate ration transactions in Haryana, while Uttar Pradesh accounts for 78%. Mumbai is the location of 88% of all transactions in Maharashtra. In Haryana, Faridabad, Gurugram, Panchkula, and Panipat account for 53% of all interstate ration transactions.
In January 2020, there were 12.12 million transactions that occurred within a single state. Which expanded to 14.18 million in July. Bihar, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana accounted for the majority of intra-state ration transactions. In January 2020, intra-state proportion exchanges occurred in 23% Bihar, 22.1% Rajasthan, 16.5% Andhra Pradesh, 8% Telangana and 7% Kerala. In addition, in July, intra-state ration transactions occurred in 28% of Bihar, 23% of Rajasthan, 11% of Andhra Pradesh, and 7.5% of Uttar Pradesh.
One Nation One Ration Card Yojana Statistics
Read also- Rajasthan Kali Bai Scooty Yojana 2023
One Nation One Ration Card Yojana will be implemented in Delhi
Following the Supreme Court’s decision on June 19, the Delhi government issue orders on July 19 to implement the Central Government’s One Nation, One Ration Card program. By July 31, this plan will also be fully implemented in Chhattisgarh, Assam, and West Bengal. On Monday, the Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department of the state issue an order. In which it has been said that the appropriation of apportion under the Public safety Act 2013, Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana or whatever other plan which is executed through fair value shop will be done exclusively through electronic retail location gadgets. In 2019, the “one country, one ration card” program went live. The Public Distribution System’s digitization is the primary objective at the outset of this plan.
In case of problem contact on these helpline numbers
Through the One Country One Ration Card program, approximately 739 million beneficiaries will receive subsidized food grains. Migrant workers will be able to purchase rations at subsidized prices from anywhere in the country thanks to this program. Ration can also be purchase at reduced prices from any of Delhi’s 2000 fair price shops by Delhi residents. For the execution of this plan, 2005 e-PoS gadgets have been sent by the public authority in the capital.
Helpline number office will likewise be given to address any objections emerging under One Country One Proportion Card . 1967 is the helpline number. The beneficiary can file a complaint by calling this support line. In addition, fair price shop owners can contact us at 9717198833 or 9911698388 if they have any questions or concerns.
Objective of One Country One Ration Card Scheme 2023
- The goal of the One Country, One Ration Card program is to prevent counterfeit ration cards from being issue in the country and to end corruption.
- After this plan is put into place, a person won’t have to worry about getting food rations when he moves around.
- This one-nation, one-ration card scheme will benefit migrant workers more. These individuals will get total food security.
- The central government wants to begin this program as soon as possible in all of the country’s states so that more and more people can take advantage of it.
Click Post- Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
One Nation One Ration Card 86% beneficiaries covered
The nation’s citizens can purchase rations from any ration shop using the Ek Desh Ek Ration Card. 32 states and union territories are participating in the One Country, One Ration Card program. About 69 crore beneficiaries are getting the benefits of this program. The One Country, One Ration Card program has benefited numerous laborers. Now, laborers who work away from their families can also get a portion of their ration from the place where they live with their families.
- This plan has cover approximately 86% of the beneficiaries, and the remaining states will soon be covered as well.
- In addition to announcing the budget, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman also revealed that the government will launch a portal. Data of the relative multitude of laborers will be there on this gateway.
- The government will have no trouble implementing programs for all kinds of workers thanks to this portal.
One country one ration card scheme started in 9 states of the country
During the coronavirus lockdown, the government started the One Country, One Ration Card scheme. Under this plan, presently any resident of the nation will actually want to purchase proportion from the fair value shop of any condition of the country. They won’t have to get a state-issued ration card for this. With the same ration card, he can buy ration from any fair-price store in the country. Nine states have implemented the One Nation, One Ration Scheme. Presently residents of these 9 states can get apportion with one proportion card. The nationwide “one country, one ration card” scheme will soon be implement.
The states of Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Telangana, Tripura, and Uttar Pradesh are the ones that have so far implemented the One Country, One Ration Card. The central authority for the scheme’s successful implementation will be the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution’s Department of Food and Public Distribution.
Click here- PM Kisan Nidhi Correction 2023
Benefits of One Country One Ration Card Scheme 2023
- This plan will be available to everyone in the nation starting in June 2020.
- The one country, one ration card program can be use by poor people who move from one state to another in search of work.
- With the assistance of his or her ration card, each customer can conveniently and transparently purchase his or her share of food grains from any PDS store.
- In many states, including Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Haryana, Jharkhand, Kerala, Tripura, Telangana, and Maharashtra, integrated management of the PDS system is beginning quickly. are comprise.
Selection Process of One Nation One Ration Card Yojana
You are all aware that all state governments issue ration cards in one of two ways: the APL ration card or the BPL ration card. People are given APL and BPL ration cards base on how much they make. In a similar vein, this will serve as the foundation for the selection process for the One Country, One Ration Card. Through this article, we are going to provide you with all of the information necessary to determine which individuals fall under the APL ration card category and which fall under the BPL category.
- APL Category –In this classification those individuals are kept who are living over the neediness line. Those individuals are given APL Proportion Card. On the off chance that you are monetarily able, they need to apply for APL Apportion Card.
- BPL Category – The people of the nation who live below the poverty line fall into this category. Those individuals receive a BPL ration card. They are require to apply for the BPL Ration Card if you fall below the poverty line.
Read also- Uttarakhand to launch self-employment scheme
How to apply in one country one ration card scheme?
Under the One Country, One Ration Card scheme, every holder of a ration card in the nation does not need to fill out any kind of online or offline application. Instead, the beneficiaries’ ration cards are check by phone using their Aadhaar cards, according to the information that is currently available. will link After that, the data will be made available through the Public Distribution System by Integrated Management. As a result, every eligible citizen will be able to receive their ration from anywhere in the country.
List of One Nation One Ration Card States
The central government is also starting to link ration cards and Aadhaar. The list of states that are eligible for this program is available on the official website, and the nation’s citizens can now check the process of applying online using Aadhaar. You can check the rundown of this multitude of states and individuals can now actually look at the Coordinate Appropriation Public Dissemination Framework (IMPDS) entrance for complete insights regarding the plan. Follow the steps below for interested beneficiaries of the nation who wish to view the list of states in the One Country, One Ration Scheme.
- You, first of all, need to visit the authority site of Incorporated Appropriation Public Conveyance Framework (IMPDS). In the wake of visiting the authority site, the landing page will open before you.
- The list of all the states can be found on this homepage.
Click also- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023
List of states implementing one country one ration card
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- A state in Eastern India
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Leh Ladakh
- Madhya Pradesh
- tamil nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
One Nation One Ration Card Mobile App
The government will now launch the Ek Mera Ration Mobile App under the One Country, One Ration Card. Through this application, that large number of residents who go to one more state for work will actually want to get apportion. The following are some of this app’s features:
- This app lets you find the ration shop that’s closest to you.
- Through this app, beneficiaries can get information about their entitlement to food grains.
- The Mera Ration mobile app can also be use to get information about recent transactions.
- You can also get information about Aadhaar seeding through this app.
- The Mera Ration Mobile App is another option for you to use to share your thoughts and ideas.
- The applicant has the option of filling out the application in either Hindi or English.
Check Post- Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2023
Procedure to Download Mera Ration Mobile App
- Above all else you need to open Google Play Store on your telephone.
- Presently you need to enter my proportion application in the pursuit box.
- You will then need to select the search option.
- You will now see a list open in front of you.
- You must select the option at the top of this list.
- You must now select the install option.
- When you select the Install option, the My Ration Mobile App will be download to your phone.
How to link ration card with Aadhaar card?
- To begin, you must visit the Unique Identification Authority of India’s official website.
- Presently the landing page will open before you.
- You must select the Start Now option on the homepage.
- You must then enter your address after this.
- You must now select the Ration Card Benefit option.
- You must then enter your email address, mobile number, Aadhar card number, and ration card number.
- Presently an OTP will come on your enlisted versatile number.
- In the OTP box, you must enter this OTP.
- The message that the process is finish will now appear on your screen.
- You can link your ration card to your Aadhaar in this way.
In this conclusion, The One Nation One Ration Card Yojana is a game-changer for food security in India. This innovative scheme enables beneficiaries to access their ration from any Fair Price Shop across the country, regardless of their location. This has made it easier for migrant workers and others who move frequently to access their entitlements without any difficulty. The scheme has also helped reduce leakages and corruption in the Public Distribution System. With the successful implementation of this scheme, India has taken a significant step towards ensuring that no one goes hungry in the country. The One Nation One Ration Card Yojana is indeed a commendable initiative that offers hope for millions of people struggling with food insecurity in India.
One Nation One Ration Card Yojana FAQ’S
What are the key features of one nation one ration card?
The scheme has been integrated into 25 states and UTs, with an estimated 81 crore beneficiaries set to receive its benefits once all states/UTs are incorporated. Additionally, the government is planning to launch a helpline number to provide assistance to beneficiaries.
What is the main objective of one nation one ration card?
The primary goal of the One Nation One Ration Card (ONORC) initiative is to provide NFSA beneficiaries or cardholders with the ability to attain self-reliance in terms of their food security, regardless of their location within the country.
What are the drawbacks of one nation one ration card scheme?
The NFSA's Food Security Scheme incurs high expenses, and an untargeted distribution of food grains could escalate the government's financial burden.
Who introduced one nation one ration card?
Chandigarh, being the Best administered UT in the country, has taken the lead in introducing the ONORC Scheme with the integration of DBT. This initiative allows migrant beneficiaries to access ration even when they move to other states or UTs.
Vidya Sambal Yojana Merit List 2023
SBI Life Saral Pension Plan 2023