PM Scholarship Yojana 2023: PM Scholarship Yojana 2023 has done justice to the candidates who are in the blood relation of a person serving or have served defense forces. Except from January to April, it is open all year. The PM Scholarship Yojana 2023 applicant will get monthly rewards and privileges worth a certain amount. Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a new programe called the PM Scholarship Yojana 2023. The main aim of these different scholarships is to link particular sectors of our society through Education + Literacy = Growth.
PM Scholarship Yojana 2023 is the concept on which PM Scholarship (PMSS) is working, emphasizing the students’ education from level 12 to doctorate level. The PM Scholarship Yojana 2023 has also reduced dropout rates at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. PM Scholarship Yojana 2023 bequest will support ex-wards servicemen’s and widows with their education. The plan would provide chosen students with enough money to continue their study.
PM Scholarship Yojana 2023
PM Scholarship Yojana 2023 is an informative blog that will give every detail that you should know about the PM scholarship 2023. You will learn about the many types of PM Scholarship Yojana 2023 available at the national and university levels, as well as crucial dates for PM scholarships and the application procedure. After reading this entire essay, you should not need to go to another page. So, read all the way through.
Pradhan Mantri Yojana, The PM Scholarship Yojana 2023 would provide financial assistance to 82,000 students, who will be divided evenly between 41 thousand males and 41 thousand girls. Every year, successful students from around the country will be granted scholarships. The scholarship will be awarded to the wards and widows of Ex/ Serving / RPF/ RPSF/ CAPF/ Armed Rifles in order for them to have better career prospects in the future.
PM Scholarship Yojana 2023 Overviews
|Name of Scholarship||PMSS|
|Full Name||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme|
|Scholarship Under||Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare (DESW)|
|Scholarship Available||Kendra Sainik Board Secretariat (KSBS)|
|Benefits||Scholarship Amount to Complete Studies|
|Scholarship For||Wards & Widows of Ex-Servicemen of Defense|
About PM Scholarship Yojana
The ‘Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme (PMSS)’ ‘ is being implemented to encourage technical and post graduate education for the widows and wards of the deceased/ex-service personnel of Armed Forces. The initiative is supported by the Prime Minister’s Office through the National Defense Fund.
The Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme was launched in the academic year 2006-07 to stimulate higher technical and professional education for dependent wards of ex-servicemen and ex-coast guard members, as well as their widows. The minimum educational qualification (MEQ) for admittance to various professional courses varies, for example, for MBBS it is 10+2, but for BE/B Tech it is 10+2 / Diploma, and for B. Ed and MBA it is degree. To be eligible for the PM Scholarship Scheme, an applicant must have a minimum of 60% in MEQ.
Click Here- Parivahan Application Status
PM Scholarship Scheme After 12th
Diploma courses are not eligible for the Prime Minister’s Grant. This is the only purpose of launching PM scholarship 2023, which focuses on training pupils in class 12th to the advanced level. Our Honorable Prime Minister has launched a number of initiatives and scholarships funded by PM grants for the benefit of Indian students and the advancement of society.
- The primary goal of this PM Scholarship After 12th programe is to give education to individuals who require financial assistance for furthering their education.
- Is it possible to apply for another scholarship programe through the PM scholarship programe after the 12th grade?
- Yes, several scholarship programmes can be applied for. At the same moment.
- Which bank account should I setup for the purpose of the scholarship?
- Axis bank is considered the best bank account for the scholarship program. The benefits are like free cash deposit facility, hassle free banking and scholarship updates. The only requirement is that the bank account of the candidate must be in a nationalized bank only.
Check Here- Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojan
PM Scholarship Scheme 2023
The Indian government has newly ratified substantial differences in the scholarship by increasing the scholarship amount for girls from INR 2,250 to INR 3,000 per month, and for boys from INR 2,000 to INR 2,500 per month.
In addition, 500 recent scholarships will be distributed to districts of State Police officials who were or are slain in Naxal or terror attacks.
|Male Candidate||Rs. 2500/- per month|
|Female Candidate||Rs. 3000/- per month|
Important Dates of DESW Scholarship
|Applications Start Date||3rd Week of August 2022|
|End of Submitting Applications||2nd Week of December 2022|
|Verification of Applications by the College/University||By the End of January 2023|
|Verification of Applications by CAPFs & AR||By the End of January 2023|
|Preparation of Merit List and Lot Generation||1st Week of February 2023|
|Releasing of Scholarship Amount||By the end of February 2023|
|Sending Personal Letters to the Applicants from Honorable Prime Minister||2nd Week of March 2023|
All of the dates listed above are estimates; real dates may differ. We will update the dates whenever the new notification is sent.
The following are the critical qualifying requirements for this scholarship:-
- You will have to be a conditional ward or widow of late CAPFs & AR/ Ex-CAPFs & AR or retired persons and the serving CAPFs & AR or State Police Personnel.
- You have to be seeking professional courses illustrated in the list below. Important Note: Not acceptable for lateral admission and incorporated courses.
- The minimum education qualification to apply for the scheme should be a class 12 (or) diploma (or) graduation.
- The applicants should have attained at least 60% marks or above in the lowest academic qualification. (Note: For renewal in successive years, the applicants have to get at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
Check Also- E-Shram Card Registration
PM Scholarship Scheme Selection Procedure
- Children, Widows of Ex-Serviceman, Coast Guard who are killed in action.
- Children, Widows of Ex-Serviceman, Coast Guard who got disabled in action.
- Widows, Children of Ex-Serviceman, Coast Guard who had died during service for Military or Coast Guard service.
- Children of Coast Guard who got disabled in army service or Coast Guard service.
- Widows and Children of Ex-Serviceman, Coast Guard who is the recipient of gallantry awards, irrespective of the rank. 4
- Children, Widows of Ex-Serviceman, Coast Guard (PBOR Only).
PM Scholarship Scheme Application Process:-
- Follow the instructions on how to apply for the PM scholarship 2023 application form step by step.
- Visit the official site of NSP @ https://scholarships.gov.in/.
- Press on to the “New Registration” link.
- Read the application guidelines carefully before moving further.
- Fill in all required information and click on to “Register”.
- After getting registered the user id and password will be generated on your mobile number.
- Login with User Id and Password
- Log in to the site with the application ID and password that were sent to your registered cellphone number.
- An OTP will be generated on your registered mobile number for a successful login.
- Verify the OTP and change the password.
- Once logged in, fill in the scholarship application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of all supporting documentation.
- Finally, submit the PM scholarship application form.
Important Official Website:- www.pmmodiyojana.in
Who can Apply for PMSS Scholarship Scheme?
As the Scholarship is Under Displaced Department of Defense not everyone can apply online for the Scholarship. The Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare (DESW) has set Eligibility Criteria For Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme which are listed below.
- Scholarships are exclusively available to dependents of ex-servicemen and ex-coast guard personnel.
- Wards of Civilians, including Para-Military Personnel, are not eligible to apply for the PMSS Scholarship online.
- Students must be enrolled in Professional and Technical Courses in their first year.
- The Ward must have received 60% or above in the last exam with a recognized board and university.
- PMSS Scholarship is not available to students studying abroad.
Also Check- Cowin Vaccine Certificate
PM Scholarship Yojana FAQ’S
Can I apply for a PM Modi Scholarship Scheme through online mode?
Yes, it Depends on the scholarship mode you choose. Some PM Scholarships 2022 are online mode and some are offline.
I am pursuing my second year of professional course, am I eligible to apply?
No, you are not eligible to apply. Only the students who are in their first year can apply for PM Scholarship Yojana 2023, except for lateral entries and integrated courses.
PM Scholarship is for PG courses as well?
No, PM Scholarship covers MCA and MBA courses only.
PM Scholarship is for civilians or wards of Para-Military Personnel/ Central Armed Forces Police?
No, this scholarship is forwards and widows of EX servicemen who have served coast guards, air-force, army, or navy.