Rajasthan ration card list: The Rajasthan Ration Card List 2023 (District Wise) has been released by the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Rajasthan. As a result, anybody who has recently registered for the Nduringional Food Security Act (NFSA) may now check their name on the Eligible List. Citizens who do not appear on the Rajasthan Ration Card Registry 2023 and want to apply for a new ration card may also do so via the official website of Food Department Rajasthan at food.raj.nic.in
Rajasthan ration card list 2023
- 1 Rajasthan ration card list 2023
- 2 Rajasthan ration card list 2023 Details
- 3 Motive of Rajasthan Ration Card List
- 4 Rajasthan District – Wise Ration Card List 2023
- 5 Download Rajasthan Ration Card Form
- 6 Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Ration Card
- 7 How To Apply Rajasthan Ration Card List 2023 Online?
For the poor and economically weaker sections of Rajasthan to take advantage of most state-run government programs, a ration card is required. There are two schemes available: one for regular and the other for irregular As a result, individuals can get Ration at a discounted price from different Ration Stores in the area. Individuals can check the status of their RC application after submitting the new ration card via an online form. Rajasthan govt.
To make the name discovery procedure simpler, he has made this ration card list public. In the APL BPL List, people may now easily search for their name. People may also complete the Rajasthan ration card online form 2023, which is included in the food department Ration Card Rajasthan List, for their names to be included.
Rajasthan ration card list 2023 Details
|Name of Scheme||Rajasthan Ration Card New List Pdf|
|Introduced by||Rajasthan State Government|
|Motive||To Provide a Unique Identity|
|Beneficiary||All Citizens of the Rajasthan State|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Here|
|Category||State Govt Schemes|
|Last date to Apply||Notified Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
Motive of Rajasthan Ration Card List
The purpose of publishing the Rajasthan New Ration Card List online in 2023 is to offer all applicants a convenient method of verifying their names at home. Applicants no longer have to go anywhere to see their name on this list since it is available online. All they have to do is go to the official website. In addition, the applicant will not have to deal with any problems since this will save him time.
Rajasthan District – Wise Ration Card List 2023
Almost every district in the state has a ration card available online for rural and urban households. The state government has made the district-wise ration card list available on its official website, which can be viewed. The following is a list of all of the districts:
Download Rajasthan Ration Card Form
You may apply as a new applicant if your name isn’t included in Rajasthan’s ration card list. Candidates may simply download the Rajasthan Ration Card Form in Hindi from the link provided below in order to apply for a new food department ration card in Rajasthan.
Filling out an application form for a new ration card in Rajasthan is free, and you will not be charged any fees while doing so. Applicants, on the other hand, may acquire their ration cards by paying Rs. 5 per copy to the relevant departments.
Timelines for Issuing Ration Card in Rajasthan
New ration cards will be produced within 15 days of submission of application for all applicants who can submit the full Rajasthan Ration Card online form. However, a new ration card cannot be issued for one month in certain cases.
With their ration card, people can now link their Unique Identification Number (UID) or Aadhaar Card. visit the government website, click on the “Link to UID,” and then you may link your profile.
Profit and Features of Rajasthan Ration Card List 2023
- Food items such as rice, wheat, sugar will be provided to all individuals whose name will appear on the Rajasthan Ration Card List.
- The government provides subsidized prices from ration shops.
- To obtain a driving license, you must also have a ration card.
- Creating a Voter ID card is another example.
- To open a bank account, you also need a ration card.
- Ration card is a crucial piece of paper in a variety of government initiatives, and it is utilized as such.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Ration Card
In order to obtain a new ration card in Rajasthan, all applicants must satisfy the following basic eligibility requirements:
- Applicants who are permanent resident of Rajasthan can apply.
- Households not already having ration card in the state are eligible.
- Newly married couples can apply for new ration card.
- Citizens having temporary ration cards whose date has been expired are eligible.
It’s worth noting that Rajasthan’s new ration card application will be based on the family’s financial situation and economic circumstances.
How To Apply Rajasthan Ration Card List 2023 Online?
In the Ration Card List 2023, all of the applicants who have previously applied for a New Ration Card may check their name in one of the following ways-
- Go to the Rajasthan Department of Food’s main website at food.raj.nic.in.
- Under the Ration Card Report section, you may either click the “District Wise Category Details” link or directly go to https://food.raj.nic.in/DistrictWiseCategoryDetails.aspx.
- The Rajasthan ration card list, district by district, will be accessible after that.
- Candidates may now open the Rajasthan Ration Card List 2023 Block Wise by clicking on the number in the rural or urban section in front of the appropriate district. After that, click on the block name in the new window as shown below.
- To view the panchayat wise category information of ration card report, do likewise in the new window by clicking on the panchayat name.
- The page titled “fair price shop (FPS)” and the card wise ration count will display. For urban regions, the same procedure should be followed. Here, you may input your nagar Palika, next ward number, and finally your FPS Number.
Ration card number, card type, applicant name, father name, address, and the number of family members will be included in this list. Candidates may also use a printout of the Ration Card List 2023 for future reference.
List of Documents Required for New Ration Card in Rajasthan
The following is a comprehensive list of papers needed to apply for a new ration card in Rajasthan using the online application process:
- Residential proof such as Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Age Certificate (Scanned Copy)
- Caste Certificate (Scanned Copy)
- Identity Proof like Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Income proof of the family (Scanned Copy)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph of the applicant
- Valid Mobile Number / E-mail ID
- Previous Electricity Bills
- Bank Passbook
- Gas Connection Details
- Self Declaration and Certificate issued by Ward Councillor/ Pradhan
- Tenancy Agreement (if applicable)
Applications for new ration cards are likely to be denied if the aforementioned papers are not available.
Ration Card Helpline Number Rajasthan
The Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of Rajasthan can be contacted via the following methods:
- Helpline number: 0141-2227352 (Working Hours)
- E-mail: secy-food-rj[at]nic[dot]in, afcfood-rj[at]nic[dot]in
- Official website: https://food.raj.nic.in